+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Pakistan - Application June 2014 London Visa Office

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear friends and members,

For all those who submitted their spousal application back in June 2014, lets get connected here to share your
timeline and updates so that we can help out each other and see how is it going so far..... :)

Hope for the best.....

waqasKhan

Jun 11, 2012
My application was submitted in august 2014 and they rejected my wife for being on social assistance, the actual story is that she was on welfare a year ago then she started working and the welfare office data base was still showing her on their recipients list, despite the fact that she works as security officer at the same welfare office, she removed her name from the database and got a letter from the welfare office that she is not on welfare and their system was undergoing through some maintenance and her name was still in the database....we got all the screen shots and evidence and forward it to london visa office but still no reply yet..

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasKhan said:
My application was submitted in august 2014 and they rejected my wife for being on social assistance, the actual story is that she was on welfare a year ago then she started working and the welfare office data base was still showing her on their recipients list, despite the fact that she works as security officer at the same welfare office, she removed her name from the database and got a letter from the welfare office that she is not on welfare and their system was undergoing through some maintenance and her name was still in the database....we got all the screen shots and evidence and forward it to london visa office but still no reply yet..

Now since you have submitted all the relevant documents to clarify this situation I hope you will get some good news soon.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhafiz said:

Dear friends and members,

For all those who submitted their spousal application back in June 2014, lets get connected here to share your
timeline and updates so that we can help out each other and see how is it going so far..... :)

Hope for the best.....

Anyone who applied in June 2014 did receive any communication?

waqasKhan

Jun 11, 2012
hhafiz said:

Anyone who applied in June 2014 did receive any communication?
Hi I have received a letter from London Visa Office: whats the next step , I already did my finger prints from New york because i am on a 4 month visit to USA i will be back to Pakistan..

Request for fingerprints in order to complete your RCMP check.

SUBJECT’S NAMES: xxxxxxx xxx xx. DoB: xxxxxx

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be aware that in order to complete your RCMP background checks, it is necessary for you to provide a full set of fingerprints taken and certified by your local police. This is at the request of the RCMP. Fingerprints are to be obtained and forwarded to them directly to determine whether you do, in fact, have a record. Please refer to RCMP website for full instructions.

Fingerprints taken by private or commercial agencies are not acceptable. Any costs which may be associated with this are your responsibility. You may want to show the police officer taking your fingerprints a copy of this email.

Once a full set of fingerprints has been obtained, please mail them along with a copy of this correspondence to:

The Director - Canadian Criminal Real Time ID Services, RCMP HQ, NPS Bldg., 1200 Vanier Parkway, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0R2, Canada.

Please note, it will not be possible to finalise your application without these fingerprints. Once completed, the results will be returned to you by regular mail. In turn, please mail them to us within 30 days. Please also return a copy of this correspondence with your items/documentation.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasKhan said:
Hi I have received a letter from London Visa Office: whats the next step , I already did my finger prints from New york because i am on a 4 month visit to USA i will be back to Pakistan..

Request for fingerprints in order to complete your RCMP check.

SUBJECT'S NAMES: xxxxxxx xxx xx. DoB: xxxxxx

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please be aware that in order to complete your RCMP background checks, it is necessary for you to provide a full set of fingerprints taken and certified by your local police. This is at the request of the RCMP. Fingerprints are to be obtained and forwarded to them directly to determine whether you do, in fact, have a record. Please refer to RCMP website for full instructions.

Fingerprints taken by private or commercial agencies are not acceptable. Any costs which may be associated with this are your responsibility. You may want to show the police officer taking your fingerprints a copy of this email.

Once a full set of fingerprints has been obtained, please mail them along with a copy of this correspondence to:

The Director - Canadian Criminal Real Time ID Services, RCMP HQ, NPS Bldg., 1200 Vanier Parkway, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0R2, Canada.

Please note, it will not be possible to finalise your application without these fingerprints. Once completed, the results will be returned to you by regular mail. In turn, please mail them to us within 30 days. Please also return a copy of this correspondence with your items/documentation.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
Its a first time I saw someone was asked for it in spousal sponsorship case. I would say have it tracked delivery to RCMP mentioned address also check their website to get more info...... http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/index-eng.htm
Also send a scanned copy of this report to London VO and let them know that you have provided RCMP with the original report of it and also provide them tracking number, just in case.
Remember to send the copy of the received email as well......

waqasKhan

Jun 11, 2012
hhafiz said:
Its a first time I saw someone was asked for it in spousal sponsorship case. I would say have it tracked delivery to RCMP mentioned address also check their website to get more info......
Also send a scanned copy of this report to London VO and let them know that you have provided RCMP with the original report of it and also provide them tracking number, just in case.
Remember to send the copy of the received email as well......
and one more question in the first stage when my wife applied to sponsor me, she was rejected because they told her that she was on social assistance, which she was a year ago and at the time she sponsor me she was working, but still my file got transfered to london visa office, now how i am going to deal with this situation, i got all the proofs that she is not on social assistance, only her name was not taken out of their databases...

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqasKhan said:
and one more question in the first stage when my wife applied to sponsor me, she was rejected because they told her that she was on social assistance, which she was a year ago and at the time she sponsor me she was working, but still my file got transfered to london visa office, now how i am going to deal with this situation, i got all the proofs that she is not on social assistance, only her name was not taken out of their databases...
I would say submit all the relevant proof via Case specific inquiry-London ASAP and also write a comprehensive paragraph detailing all the circumstance. A clear picture will reduce the risk of any future questions/interview.