+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship Outland Pakistan

Qasi23

Jun 7, 2020
Hey everyone! We are about to send our application. A little background so my husband is a Canadian citizen and both our kids got citizenship too. We are planning to move to Canada once I get my residency. My husband is not in Canada while applying for our application. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing any supporting documents. Im attaching the following documents
1. Nikkah nama with translation
2. Marriage registration certificate
3. CNIC with translation
4. Family registration certificate
5. Police clearance certificate
6. Canadian citizenship certificate of kids
7. Canadian birth certificate (husband)
8. Passports ( 3 Canadian for husband and kids) mine
9. My birth certificate
10. Kids birth certificates
11. Letters from father and his best friend that they will support us financially till we get jobs. With their bank statements.
12. Our joint account details

Should I add anything else too. I would be really thankful if you could please give your valuable suggestions and also what are the chances of our application getting approved

sahra farhan

Aug 5, 2019
you have to look at ur CHECKLIST

cuz me too i am applying for my husband and i am canadian citizen living in pakistan but we dont have childrens yet..soo i am giving all the stuffs which is written on CHECK LIST...so its gonna be easy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will need to include a lot more information as prooof that you are premanently moving to Canada. Many are beinf asked for more information during the sponsorship process. You can look though the forum for examples.

Qasi23

Jun 7, 2020
You will need to include a lot more information as prooof that you are premanently moving to Canada. Many are beinf asked for more information during the sponsorship process. You can look though the forum for examples.
I'm thinking of adding the screenshot of chrome history for a place to live, conversation with a Canadian University for admission and jobs applied online. Is this going to be enough?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
CNIC is not in English?

Hey everyone! We are about to send our application. A little background so my husband is a Canadian citizen and both our kids got citizenship too. We are planning to move to Canada once I get my residency. My husband is not in Canada while applying for our application. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing any supporting documents. Im attaching the following documents
1. Nikkah nama with translation
2. Marriage registration certificate
3. CNIC with translation
4. Family registration certificate
5. Police clearance certificate
6. Canadian citizenship certificate of kids
7. Canadian birth certificate (husband)
8. Passports ( 3 Canadian for husband and kids) mine
9. My birth certificate
10. Kids birth certificates
11. Letters from father and his best friend that they will support us financially till we get jobs. With their bank statements.
12. Our joint account details

Should I add anything else too. I would be really thankful if you could please give your valuable suggestions and also what are the chances of our application getting approved