+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Outland Applications 2021

harryguta32

Jan 8, 2021
Hello all,

I didnt find any thread for the 2021 spousal applications, so thought I will create one. Also, I saw a google sheet that was created for 2020 application which looked very helpful to track applications.
Please share your application status here and any updates that can help people.

My file was delivered to Sydney, NS on 9th Jan, 2021.

Good luck everyone.
Harry

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Hello, @harryguta32 can you share the google sheet or location where its stored? I'm in the process and most probably will submit file in a week. Want to understand what are the average processing times for spousal sponsorship for 2020/21

Ash_Ko

Jan 12, 2021
Hello everyone, my application was delivered to Sydney office in 11th January 2021. Hoping the processing time picks up and applications are look at quickly.

harryguta32

Jan 8, 2021
Hello, @harryguta32 can you share the google sheet or location where its stored? I'm in the process and most probably will submit file in a week. Want to understand what are the average processing times for spousal sponsorship for 2020/21
I am sorry. I dont have access to it either. Maybe we can use this thread to get updates from each other.

Reactions: Jabya

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hello all,

I didnt find any thread for the 2021 spousal applications, so thought I will create one. Also, I saw a google sheet that was created for 2020 application which looked very helpful to track applications.
Please share your application status here and any updates that can help people.

My file was delivered to Sydney, NS on 9th Jan, 2021.

Good luck everyone.
Harry
Hi

My wife application for delivered to Sydney,NS on 8th Jan 2021.

Thanks
Hello everyone, my application was delivered to Sydney office in 11th January 2021. Hoping the processing time picks up and applications are look at quickly.

Hi all, JoshC made a 2021 tracker for us so January folks, please go fill in the tracker. I know we don't have much to report at the moment but it is still nice to see others in the same boat. January 2021 Tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Reactions: Jabya

niha99999

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, hoping someone can help me here.
My fiance is located in US with a F1 CPT status currently. We will be getting engaged on May 14th and followed by a wedding on May 30th in india. My questions;

1. Can I drop the application from India itself? Because if I need to come back into canada, I would need to quarantine in a hotel until Covid test results from Airport.
2. Even if I need to come back, I want to stay with him for the majority of time, even when the application is process? Like can I travel out of Canada and be with him in US or India?

Please help!! I don't want to stay away from him :( suggest a best possible way to be with him and still have the application going on.