Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yo
You are still misunderstanding.

OP did not apply under the H&C stream.

OP submitted an outland spousal sponsorship and requested H&C consideration for the inadmissibility. This is one single application. It is not two separate applications.
You the one who is not understanding what i said....H&C requires time and if it gets involved(as in H&C), then it will affect her regular spousal sponsorship and that's what i meant here....Anytime you ask or request for consideration in whatever form, it takes time...This is simple English!! Anyways, Merry Christmas before you turn this whole thing into argument!! Am out!!

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks everyone for your reply. Much appreciated.

I was wondering if there is a thread on here for people with my type of application?
Spousal sponsorship outbound with H&C consideration.
Thanks again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks everyone for your reply. Much appreciated.

I was wondering if there is a thread on here for people with my type of application?
Spousal sponsorship outbound with H&C consideration.
Thanks again
Unfortunately there isn't. This is really quite rare and we don't see a lot of cases here like this.

Good luck.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
There is no H&C consideration because IRCC isn't compassionate when it comes to foreign spouses who didn't pass the genuine test yet.

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, here's the latest on my application.
Started working on application January 22/22
Medical request January 25th/22
January 26/22 message in online tool tracking saying the sent a message to PA on the 26th of January (today) I am really worried because I don't know what's in that letter. I called the lawyer office and left a message, no call back yet.
PA did Medical yesterday but it's not submitted yet.
I am really worried. Anyone know what this letter could be?
Please and thanks

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, here's the latest on my application.
Started working on application January 22/22
Medical request January 25th/22
January 26/22 message in online tool tracking saying the sent a message to PA on the 26th of January (today) I am really worried because I don't know what's in that letter. I called the lawyer office and left a message, no call back yet.
PA did Medical yesterday but it's not submitted yet.
I am really worried. Anyone know what this letter could be?
Please and thanks
Update, the letter on the 26th was instructions of how to link your application online.
I got another letter today ( 27th) requesting to pay the right of permanent residence fee. Paid today

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, I need your help
My online application status says Decision made but we have not received pre arrival letter or a letter saying what their decision is. It shows decision made on Saturday March 26th.
The last update online from where am checking is medical results received.
I checked with my lawyer and they have not received anything either. She tracked on the new online portal and it says Eligibility in progress. Background not started. I am very worried not knowing what their decision is. Any idea how long before we receive a letter explaining their decision or should we be expecting Passport request?
thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My online application status says Decision made but we have not received pre arrival letter or a letter saying what their decision is. It shows decision made on Saturday March 26th.
I checked with my lawyer and they have not received anything either. She tracked on the new online portal and it says Eligibility in progress. Background not started. I am very worried not knowing what their decision is. Any idea how long before we receive a letter explaining their decision or should we be expecting Passport request?
thank you
Your case is very unusual and it's difficult to guess what has happened.

However if it says eligibility in progress and also decision made, normally this would indicate that eligibility wasn't passed and the decision is a refusal.

Egna7711

Star Member
Dec 23, 2020
thank you
i think you got approved, lets see. to refuse they need to give you a PFL first, if you did not receive any PFL, then it should be positive news.

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
i think you got approved, lets see. to refuse they need to give you a PFL first, if you did not receive any PFL, then it should be positive news.
The last letter we got was to pay right of permanent residence fee. Which we did right away. Then medical line was updated to medical received. After that nothing but DM.

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Your case is very unusual and it's difficult to guess what has happened.

However if it says eligibility in progress and also decision made, normally this would indicate that eligibility wasn't passed and the decision is a refusal.
This is the reason why I am very worried. Again why ask us to pay permanently residence fee if they don't think our application is eligible?
Very very worried

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is the reason why I am very worried. Again why ask us to pay permanently residence fee if they don't think our application is eligible?
Very very worried
Your application is unusual and it's difficult for any of us to guess what is happening. I would recommend you not worry until you have the letter. It may very well be a positive decision. The fact that eligibility and background check both show in progress (rather than completed) is strange to me.

But anything is possible.

Good luck.