+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Original Letter from Current Employer

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hello I am putting together the Sponsorship Application for my wife.

As per the document checklist I am supposed to provide an "Original Letter from your current employer stating your period of employment, salary and regular hours per week".

However the letter I received from my employer was a pdf document (bearing the signature of the HR Manager) over email. Further it states that I am a "Regular, Full Time employee" but it does not mention the exact number of hours per week (which is 37.5).

Would a print out of this pdf letter I received be sufficient ??

Thanks,
AP

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Hello I am putting together the Sponsorship Application for my wife.

As per the document checklist I am supposed to provide an "Original Letter from your current employer stating your period of employment, salary and regular hours per week".

However the letter I received from my employer was a pdf document (bearing the signature of the HR Manager) over email. Further it states that I am a "Regular, Full Time employee" but it does not mention the exact number of hours per week (which is 37.5).

Would a print out of this pdf letter I received be sufficient ??

Thanks,
AP
Dear ,

Have you received a solution for the above matter as i am too in the same situation , the company provides only a pdf copy , which i took a colour copy and attached with my file , Did you recieve AOR , ?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Dear ,

Have you received a solution for the above matter as i am too in the same situation , the company provides only a pdf copy , which i took a colour copy and attached with my file , Did you recieve AOR , ?
Just to let you know that I have submitted the same format employment letter you guys have described. I had no issue at all...

Tim186

Apr 2, 2019
Just to let you know that I have submitted the same format employment letter you guys have described. I had no issue at all...
That souds promising, so a copy of the employment letter with supporting paystubs etc will suffice i belv
, Thank you fr the response mate

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
That souds promising, so a copy of the employment letter with supporting paystubs etc will suffice i belv
, Thank you fr the response mate
Hello, was everything okay with you sending a printed copy of employment letter? Please let me know. I had the pdf copy as well