+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship nov 2022

deesha vanik

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, i am a PR and my husband is here on visitor visa. i applied for his PR application through inland spousal sponsorhip. but i have not yet received AOR. His visitor visa expires on 25 Dec 2022. do i need to extend his visitor visa too or he would get an implied status once his visa is expired. is someone in similar situation?
application submission: 11/30/2022.
waiting AOR.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, you just submitted the SCPLC application today?

If you were to receive AOR and then submit an OWP application, he would then have `Maintained Status' (formerly Implied Status). Since it's probably unlikely that you will receive the AOR in time, he should apply to extend his visitor status.

Rummy_fav

Jan 6, 2021
Hello please for November inland applicants, did you have to do medicals? We just received AOR and then another email that say reminder: medical examination. I don't know if it's a medical request cause his recent medical has not expired. Also I thought they are waving medical requests for inland applicants?

deesha vanik

Nov 30, 2022
Hello please for November inland applicants, did you have to do medicals? We just received AOR and then another email that say reminder: medical examination. I don't know if it's a medical request cause his recent medical has not expired. Also I thought they are waving medical requests for inland applicants?
when did you apply?

deesha vanik

Nov 30, 2022
Yes, as long as it is received by IRCC before his current status expires.
Thanks a lot for your advise. i have started to apply for extending his stay. i was little confused what reason should i use for extension. can i say that he is waiting for his Spouse sponsorship application or do i show reason such as spending time with us. please advise