+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - New Delhi, August 2012

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Hello,

I am a Canadian Citizen and right now in India and applied for my Wife's PR.Heres the time frame of my application:

1.Application Received by CIC :June 22nd 2012
2.Approved As Sponsor by CIC :August 30th 2012
3.File Transfer to Delhi:August 30th 2012

In the email I received from CIC, I see UCI Number and File Number(Starting with F).I tried to check the status of the application online but could not check.I tried with both the numbers using my details and my wife's details as well but was not successful.

I appreciate if someone can clarify how to check the status online i.e Which number and whose details I have to fill in eCAS to see the status of application.

Also how long its taking to receive request from CHC,Delhi to request for Passport.....?

Best Regards,
Tahsin

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
tahsinmohammad said:
Hello,

I am a Canadian Citizen and right now in India and applied for my Wife's PR.Heres the time frame of my application:

1.Application Received by CIC :June 22nd 2012
2.Approved As Sponsor by CIC :August 30th 2012
3.File Transfer to Delhi:August 30th 2012

In the email I received from CIC, I see UCI Number and File Number(Starting with F).I tried to check the status of the application online but could not check.I tried with both the numbers using my details and my wife's details as well but was not successful.

I appreciate if someone can clarify how to check the status online i.e Which number and whose details I have to fill in eCAS to see the status of application.

Also how long its taking to receive request from CHC,Delhi to request for Passport.....?

Best Regards,
Tahsin
i think u have to wait for 2-3 days to check ur status online.this exactly happened to me.when my file got transferred to new delhi.. After 2-3 days i was able to check my status

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Thanks for the message reetottal.I am able to see the status on eCAS and it just shows as Application Received even though I have forwarded original PCC,Medicals and Right of Landing Fee in advance as well..

Any thoughts when this will be updated.....

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
tahsinmohammad said:
Thanks for the message reetottal.I am able to see the status on eCAS and it just shows as Application Received even though I have forwarded original PCC,Medicals and Right of Landing Fee in advance as well..

Any thoughts when this will be updated.....
you will able to see it pretty soon dnt worry its normal.very soon you r going to see "medical result has been received" dnt worry abt it ...

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
reetottal - I can see it as " Medicals Received " on eCAS.I would like to know what else will be updated on eCAS in coming time frame....Thanks

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
tahsinmohammad said:
reetottal - I can see it as " Medicals Received " on eCAS.I would like to know what else will be updated on eCAS in coming time frame....Thanks
u will get ppr from ND within 2-3 weeks......

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
U can join the thread "NEW DELHI 2012 APPLICANT"

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
reetottal - I checked my eCAS today and I see this information.....

When I check eCAS with wifes file number it shows my Home Address in India for her file processing as her file is transferred to New Delhi....

When I check eCAS with my UCI number it shows two address 1. My Indian Address and 2.Canadian Address of mine which is some 5-6 years old when I was in Canada.I did not provide them with any Local Canadian Address since I applied from India as I am Canadian Citizen.

Question 1.

When I am trying to update my mailing address in Canada, its asking to change my home address as well.I would like to know should i change my Mailing Address and Home Address( I used my friends address on Driving License,Bank A/c,Tax Files etc) with my friends local address or just leave it off as of now because I will be getting all the correspondence from New Delhi Office as the file is transferred.

Question 2.

Even if I change my Canadian Address to the current local canadian address will it have any effect on my Wifes Indian address...

Suggestions are welcome....thanks

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
reetottal - Thanks a lot for the message....I updated my local address as suggested ...Gud luck with ur case.....:)