+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship: Need Some Urgent Help and Guidance

Frank Thomas

Apr 15, 2019
Hello,

I am trying to compile my paper work to quickly start a sponsorship application for my wife and our little girl and I’m unable to find the mailing address where the forms and documents could be mailed to the IRCC at the federal level. I am in Quebec. I had tried to create an online application on the IRCC Website for this without success as well. I would be grateful if someone could send me the link with the mailing address and payment options if possible.

-Also, could someone please email me a link to the current sponsorship application form for dependent children? I’m not sure that I’m using the right one.

-

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to compile my paper work to quickly start a sponsorship application for my wife and our little girl and I’m unable to find the mailing address where the forms and documents could be mailed to the IRCC at the federal level. I am in Quebec. I had tried to create an online application on the IRCC Website for this without success as well. I would be grateful if someone could send me the link with the mailing address and payment options if possible.

-Also, could someone please email me a link to the current sponsorship application form for dependent children? I’m not sure that I’m using the right one.

-
1. If you live in Quebec: it's a different process. There's a form the person you're sponsoring will fill and send back to you. You must enclose this form with your undertaking application form to the Government of Quebec, then if approve by Quebec, it'll be forwarded to IRCC for permanent resident application.

2. Register for an IRCC secure account : two option Register with a GCKey is a simple way for anyone to access our online services. Register with a Sign-In Partner you'll need online Canadian banking information to register for an account.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

-
Have you not been reading the guide?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#mail

There is no separate application for the child. She is included with your spouse.

I suggest you slow down and read more, as you are overlooking some very basic information.

Reactions: DiiDii

Frank Thomas

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for this feedback. My wife and daughter are in Central Africa, however. So in that case where do I send the completed forms to?

I am a bit confused because the information I read online rather suggests that I need to be approved by the federal government to sponsor my family members first before I can then start the procedure for Quebec.

I used the GC Key option yesterday but was unable to attach any of the forms into the online system, so that was very frustrating for me.

Can someone please send me the link to the appropriate form to sponsor a dependent child?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for this feedback. My wife and daughter are in Central Africa, however. So in that case where do I send the completed forms to?

I am a bit confused because the information I read online rather suggests that I need to be approved by the federal government to sponsor my family members first before I can then start the procedure for Quebec.

I used the GC Key option yesterday but was unable to attach any of the forms into the online system, so that was very frustrating for me.

Can someone please send me the link to the appropriate form to sponsor a dependent child?
I provided the link for sending the app. You can't apply online. There is no separate form to sponsor the child.

Again, this is very basic information. You either need to devote quite a bit of time to researching this process or hire someone to assist you.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016

Did you said your are a resident of province of Quebec? If yes, follow the link
If you live in Quebec
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children/eligibility.html