+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Mexico VO

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Can my Mexican husband still visit me in Canada given the new travel ban. I know there’s exemption but not sure

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Sigh do you guys feel a little hopeless for this year. Especially if we cnt travel to see our love one because of this virus. I know its gona slow applications so i would atleast like to travel

DorisK

Mar 23, 2019
Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Sigh do you guys feel a little hopeless for this year. Especially if we cnt travel to see our love one because of this virus. I know its gona slow applications so i would atleast like to travel
I am hoping to get approved and travel this year, maybe after August. I also asked about a tourist visa but they basically said I have to prove I'm going to come back and right now I can't prove that.
In this moment I'm waiting my notes to see if they did something after my AOR and also waiting for MVO to open and then see what happens. So, let's see what happens.

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Yea we are just waiting for the csq so that he can do the medical and im praying for this year as well. Dont risk the Visa in this time its most likely gona be a no. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

Reactions: DorisK

ILUVBC

Jan 21, 2021
BC
Category........
FAM
Hello! I am sponsoring my husband from Honduras, we were asked to pay for his biometrics but nothing about medical exams. A day later we received an email stating that our application was been sent to Mexico for further processing. Does anyone know how long it’s taking for the VO in Mexico to process sponsorship applications with the Covid restrictions in place? Why were we asked for biometric s and not medical exams? Pls any that might have an idea pls reply to me. Thank you

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hello! I am sponsoring my husband from Honduras, we were asked to pay for his biometrics but nothing about medical exams. A day later we received an email stating that our application was been sent to Mexico for further processing. Does anyone know how long it’s taking for the VO in Mexico to process sponsorship applications with the Covid restrictions in place? Why were we asked for biometric s and not medical exams? Pls any that might have an idea pls reply to me. Thank you
Hi, the same has happened to me, except my husband is bio exempt - when did you get your transfer letter? Everyone else in this thread seems to be from 2018/2019. I haven’t come across any 2020 applicants yet. But I did see medical request happening closer to ppr from older posts in Mexico.

ILUVBC

Jan 21, 2021
BC
Category........
FAM
Hi, the same has happened to me, except my husband is bio exempt - when did you get your transfer letter? Everyone else in this thread seems to be from 2018/2019. I haven’t come across any 2020 applicants yet. But I did see medical request happening closer to ppr from older posts in Mexico.
I received the email last Wednesday January 20, 2021. It states I qualified to be a sponsor and that my application is been send to Mexico for further processing. What about you?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
I received the email last Wednesday January 20, 2021. It states I qualified to be a sponsor and that my application is been send to Mexico for further processing. What about you?
I received sponsorship approval last Friday stating same so I think we might be in the same batch. It probably hasn’t even arrived at Mexico yet.

ILUVBC

Jan 21, 2021
BC
Category........
FAM
I received sponsorship approval last Friday stating same so I think we might be in the same batch. It probably hasn’t even arrived at Mexico yet.
We might. Has anyone told you how long its taking the VO in Mexico to process Sponsorship Applications with all this Covid restrictions going on?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
We might. Has anyone told you how long its taking the VO in Mexico to process Sponsorship Applications with all this Covid restrictions going on?
I honestly feel like it’s only two of us on this thread that applied in 2020. Everyone else seems to be from 2019 and stuck because they need interviews done.

ILUVBC

Jan 21, 2021
BC
Category........
FAM
I honestly feel like it’s only two of us on this thread that applied in 2020. Everyone else seems to be from 2019 and stuck because they need interviews done.
where are you trying to sponsor from? My husband is in Honduras and I just checked and the CVAC in that country is temp closed due to Covid. I know that if the office is closed our application won’t be returned if we don’t be biometrics, now I’m wondering if it’s going to be delayed. Omg so many questions ☹