Spousal Sponsorship - Medical Test

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My spouse has received her medical test, i have the below questions.

1. She is from Hyderabad but is it ok to take a test in Chennai because of lack of availability for appointments.

2. Has anyone visited Center for Medicine before, Banjara hills, Hyderabad ? I have made an online booking but how long will they take to reach us back with an appointment.

Regards,
Raphael Oscar W

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My spouse has received her medical test, i have the below questions.

1. She is from Hyderabad but is it ok to take a test in Chennai because of lack of availability for appointments.

2. Has anyone visited Center for Medicine before, Banjara hills, Hyderabad ? I have made an online booking but how long will they take to reach us back with an appointment.

Regards,
Raphael Oscar W
1. She can do it wherever she wants as long as it is with a Panel Physician.

2. Can't answer that.

lovelove7

Apr 8, 2019
I got mine within one day when I applied online for appointment from their site. I have appointment within 3 days.
They give you the date and timings along with the instructions.
I am from Hyderabad too.

Last edited:

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
hi.. i got my medical request on 22nd march 2019 which i came to know while using online tool but no email has been received till date. in the meantime my authorised representative has died so really dont know whether he received it or not. i have raised the web form for them to resend the email to me. how long will they take to reply.