+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Medical done waiting on decision

Vickoo

Jul 3, 2013
I am starting this thread for all of those who spouses went for medical after the successful interview and waiting for landing papers?

We applied on September 25. 2012 and our file number came on NOV 2 2012 and file transferred to New Delhi on the same date .We received interview call on 20 th October 2013 and had interview in last week of November 2013.

During interview my wife was told by visa officer that he approving this application but her medical expired and she will get instructions in mail on how to get the medical done and once we receive that she needs to get the medical done and send receipt along with her passport to CHC New Delhi. After 3 weeks of waiting and after my member of parliament called to find out why we haven't received the medical request we got the medical assessment from the next day.

We tracked our courier and found out CHC New Delhi received our passport and medical on Friday December 14 ,2013 and now we are waiting .

Can anyone tell me HOW ling does it take to get visa approval and landing papers after CHC New Delhi receive the medical? I really wish to have my wife with me during CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.

Vickoo

Jul 3, 2013
Vickoo said:
I am starting this thread for all of those who spouses went for medical after the successful interview and waiting for landing papers?

We applied on September 25. 2012 and our file number came on NOV 2 2012 and file transferred to New Delhi on the same date .We received interview call on 20 th October 2013 and had interview in last week of November 2013.

During interview my wife was told by visa officer that he approving this application but her medical expired and she will get instructions in mail on how to get the medical done and once we receive that she needs to get the medical done and send receipt along with her passport to CHC New Delhi. After 3 weeks of waiting and after my member of parliament called to find out why we haven't received the medical request we got the medical assessment from the next day.

We tracked our courier and found out CHC New Delhi received our passport and medical on Friday December 14 ,2013 and now we are waiting .

Can anyone tell me HOW ling does it take to get visa approval and landing papers after CHC New Delhi receive the medical? I really wish to have my wife with me during CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
after they receive your medicals 1-3 months to get visa

Dec 19, 2013
Hi Vickoo

my husband had an interview with the VO at delhi on Dec 4th 2013 and same with him he was informed that his medical has expired and he will be notified by mail in two days, its been 3 weeks now we have not heard anything yet, could you advice did they email or mailed the notification and what does it says on the letter.

Thanks, will really appreciate your help.

Vickoo

Jul 3, 2013
We received our medical request after 3 weeks to be precise
They sent it via email not mail
We chose to corresponds via email it depends how you opt to communicate when you applied

Dec 19, 2013
Thanks Vickoo, hopefully you and wife will be together soon, for us..... Delhi abhi bahoot dur hai '

good luck, advice me when your wife gets the visa.