+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview

applelicious1120

Dec 28, 2019
Hi! I'm being sponsored by my husband and had and interview last Nov.18,2019, I have no idea how it went... Is there anyone here knows how long will it take for the IRCC to send correspondence with regards to the decision..
Thank you!

applelicious1120

Dec 28, 2019
You are april 19 applicant so that means they directly asked you for interview and didnt ask for any additional documents previously?
I brought with me additional documents during the interview.. (additional proof of communication, police clearance from saudi, other proof of relationship) and according to the IO that day that they will not give the decision right away... May be they will send it thru email?

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I brought with me additional documents during the interview.. (additional proof of communication, police clearance from saudi, other proof of relationship) and according to the IO that day that they will not give the decision right away... May be they will send it thru email?
Yes they told me same thing that they will send email nothing else. I gave interview on 27 nov