+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
She said why dont u have a tangible plan yet i said i had no idea whaf was happening with my application i was trying to work more on application than make plans for future i had no guarantee abt my familys visa.
She was a sweet lady and wwas listening to me patiently..my husband told her therr is nothing bigger than security in life we want to give a good life to our children.
We both tried to convince her but i dont know if she was convinved or not

This is givimg m3 so much anxiety i have been taking mind relaxants since i am back we have been stuck for 1.5 years already.she asked my husband abt his work experince we told her he has given 10 years to tye same field and he pretty experinced to take his business further.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hasan9999 said:
Typical waiting time is 1-2 months but waiting time varies on case to case.

Sometimes it takes more than 2 months for reasons stemming from delay in receiving background check clearance or may be other reasons best known to them. If you obtain your GCMS notes you may have some idea for possible delay.

How was your interview?

Hasan
interview was great i got my notes today - interview was jan 16
eligibilty-passed -jan16
medical-passed -jan 16
criminalty -passed -jan 16
security-in process since jan 18

medical was expired on feb 24- are they goin to ask for another medicL? even though secuirty chck has started?

how long is the check for afghans he has no criminal past, never worked for goverment

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
can1989 said:
interview was great i got my notes today - interview was jan 16
eligibilty-passed -jan16
medical-passed -jan 16
criminalty -passed -jan 16
security-in process since jan 18

medical was expired on feb 24- are they goin to ask for another medicL? even though secuirty chck has started?

how long is the check for afghans he has no criminal past, never worked for goverment
Hi,

Those indicators in your notes look okey.

They might ask for remedical as it is already expired. CIC can however extend medical validity for another year if they want under their discretionary authority.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
She said why dont u have a tangible plan yet i said i had no idea whaf was happening with my application i was trying to work more on application than make plans for future i had no guarantee abt my familys visa.
She was a sweet lady and wwas listening to me patiently..my husband told her therr is nothing bigger than security in life we want to give a good life to our children.
We both tried to convince her but i dont know if she was convinved or not

This is givimg m3 so much anxiety i have been taking mind relaxants since i am back we have been stuck for 1.5 years already.she asked my husband abt his work experince we told her he has given 10 years to tye same field and he pretty experinced to take his business further.
Hi,

Collect your GCMS notes and see for yourself what is going on with your file.

As interview went well, you can expect a positive result.

Why don't you send them some proofs of your resettlement plan like correspondence with future landlords for renting a place, correspondence relating to your admission in a professional institution, business opportunities explored by your husband once he is Canada....

Good luck!

Hasan

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Collect your GCMS notes and see for yourself what is going on with your file.

As interview went well, you can expect a positive result.

Why don't you send them some proofs of your resettlement plan like correspondence with future landlords for renting a place, correspondence relating to your admission in a professional institution, business opportunities explored by your husband once he is Canada....

Good luck!

Hasan
Where to send them ? They never asked for it... how should i send these things without them asking ... also would my notes be updated so quickly its been only 2 days to my interview.
Do.u think this is a good interview from what uve read ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
Where to send them ? They never asked for it... how should i send these things without them asking ... also would my notes be updated so quickly its been only 2 days to my interview.
Hi,

You can email them referring UCI number and file number.

In the interview you could establish relationship proofs with your spouse which is good. There is a very good chance to get approval on this ground.

However other negativity factors are evolving your file specially question of your intention to move back to Canada with your spouse and children ( in absence of concrete resettlement plan which I indicated when you first posted here before your interview).

Hasan

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

You can email them referring UCI number and file number.

In the interview you could establish relationship proofs with your spouse which is good. There is a very good chance to get approval on this ground.

However other negativity factors are evolving your file specially question of your intention to move back to Canada with your spouse and children ( in absence of concrete resettlement plan which I indicated when you first posted here before your interview).

Hasan
Should i email the london visa office or the high commision of canada in islamabad where my inyerview was held ?

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi aloaleja
Sorry for late reply
My wife came here on 8th November and she is still here with me.
I have got passport request yesterday and i am sending my passport tomorrow.
Any other qs feel free to ask.
Thanks

Congratulation

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
Should i email the london visa office or the high commision of canada in islamabad where my inyerview was held ?
Please send to your respective visa office, LVO.

Hasan

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Please please please appear together at Interview, try for it 1000% because my life is ruined because that silly pplz seating there and asking for why you are not coming together for Interview, although they are giving a written letter that if she is not present in India then they will take telephonic interview.

If possible appear together.

All the best to all.

My concern is as follows, if one can help me:-
Hi..

Can anyone explain the meaning of statement like <b><u>"Please send PFL LETTER and PCC"</b></u> on GCMS NOTES.
I know the PCC but can't understand the "PFL LETTER".

PLEASE, WAITING FOR YOUR INPUT.

THANK YOU.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dev_123 said:
Please please please appear together at Interview, try for it 1000% because my life is ruined because that silly pplz seating there and asking for why you are not coming together for Interview, although they are giving a written letter that if she is not present in India then they will take telephonic interview.

If possible appear together.

All the best to all.
+1 for your suggestion!

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
maddyd2000 said:
I had ordered the gcms notes earlier on behalf of my husband but i see there is an option of ordering them in my own which doesnt require a fee or a consemt form.
Are.these notes the same ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
I had ordered the gcms notes earlier on behalf of my husband but i see there is an option of ordering them in my own which doesnt require a fee or a consemt form.
Are.these notes the same ?
No you need to pull out your husband's application file...so you need his UCI number, file number and his consent...

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Finally landed in toronto pearson :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
prvc said:
The PA can order them for free if the PA is in Canada.
Her husband is the applicant and it's about her husband's file she needs in the GCMS notes. Her husband needs to give her consent letter.

Hasan