FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
prvc said:
What six months? She has to go back as soon as she can. She's been out of Canada for 4 months, right?
If spousal PR application is under process, the sponsor being a permanent resident of Canada must stay during the whole processing period except couple of weeks.

Hasan

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hasan9999 said:
If spousal PR application is under process, the sponsor being a permanent resident of Canada must stay during the whole processing period except couple of weeks.

Hasan
Hi hasan bhai
Is this a rule?
Our consultant told us that there is no problem if she live in aus with me.he said even it is the strong point which proves marriage is genuine if she is visiting me.canadian immi already know it because she was with me on the interview day and my interviewer has seen her and asked me when she came and when she is going back.She told me that interview is aaproved and i will get passport request but i dnt know what is the process after interview.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
prvc said:
Is your sponsor a PR?
Yes she is PR.she sponsored me for PR

zm7

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Kabul, Afghanistan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
File Transfer...
August 31, 2016
Med's Request
upfront and Feb 02, 2018
Med's Done....
May 25, 2016, Re-medical: Feb 03, 2018
Interview........
April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
My husband is having his interview April 6th. Any suggestions about the kinds of questions they might ask? We got married last year. I am a PR. We were in a relationship for couple of years.
Also, what we should expect during/after the interview? how long it usually takes for them to make their decision? thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi hasan bhai
Is this a rule?
Our consultant told us that there is no problem if she live in aus with me.he said even it is the strong point which proves marriage is genuine if she is visiting me.canadian immi already know it because she was with me on the interview day and my interviewer has seen her and asked me when she came and when she is going back.She told me that interview is aaproved and i will get passport request but i dnt know what is the process after interview.
It was definitely good for you that your sponsor (wife) was accompanied you at your interview but as she is still a Canadian PR, she must go back as soon as possible to Canada. Had she been a Canadian citizen she could stay outside Canada with you as long as she wished. Ask your lawyer to show you relevant CIC reference in favour of his logic.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zm7 said:
My husband is having his interview April 6th. Any suggestions about the kinds of questions they might ask? We got married last year. I am a PR. We were in a relationship for couple of years.
Also, what we should expect during/after the interview? how long it usually takes for them to make their decision? thanks
Hi,

Every case is unique. For the sample questionnaires, please browse through past posts of this thread you will find plenty of them.

Also you may expect questions exclusively on your personal situation. So know about yourself in terms of whatever information you furnished and also about your spouse.

Ask your spouse to practice question and answer session....mock video interview helps a lot....

Did you collect GCMS notes on applicant's case file? Those informations are very important to know why they scheduled an interview!

Good luck.

Hasan

mikochouye

Mar 3, 2017
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Every case is unique. For the sample questionnaires, please browse through past posts of this thread you will find plenty of them.

Also you may expect questions exclusively on your personal situation. So know about yourself in terms of whatever information you furnished and also about your spouse.

Ask your spouse to practice question and answer session....mock video interview helps a lot....

Did you collect GCMS notes on applicant's case file? Those informations are very important to know why they scheduled an interview!

Good luck.

Hasan
May I ask what is GCMS notes?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
mikochouye said:
May I ask what is GCMS notes?
Check this CIC page:

The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.

The most recent Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on GCMS was submitted to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) in December 2011. As the system continues to evolve, updates to the PIA will be completed if there are major changes in the functionality of GCMS that impact privacy.

GCMS stores only the type of personal information required to process citizenship and immigration clients. The type of personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, client identification (i.e., family name and given names, gender, date of birth, country of birth, etc.), contact information and history, educational and employment information.

GCMS provides a level of protection that reflects CIC’s need for information availability and integrity, Government of Canada requirements for protected B level information, and the requirements of the Privacy Act and associated Treasury Board policies.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

The sponsor can apply for GCMS notes for the spousal PR visa applicant to know details about the case file. It takes Dollar 5/- to apply on CIC website and the note is delivered directly to the sponsor's as well as the applicant's email typically in 30 days.

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Hello Hassan vai and Farhana apa how r u? im Coming this 18th March landing in Toronto. can u give me suggestion what shud i bring additionally in airport like papers? ny pictures or other things?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
Hello Hassan vai and Farhana apa how r u? im Coming this 18th March landing in Toronto. can u give me suggestion what shud i bring additionally in airport like papers? ny pictures or other things?
Hi,

You need to bring COPR and a file containing copies of your essential documents like marriage certificate, birth certicate, police clearance certificate, educational certificates, immigration forms etc. As regards photos, you can bring photos as per correct specifications. I had to send them new PR card photos as per correct specification after almost 45 days from the date of landing. At the airport, they will check your passport and take COPR to do the landing formalities. After that you will come to 'Service Canada' desk next to the immigration counter to receive your social insurance number. Finally they will give you a welcome flyers and booklets in a bag. The entire process would take about 30 minutes.

You will receive PR card in 30-60 days from the date of landing directly to your Canadian address under ordinary mail. You don't have to apply for your PR card, it will come automatically.

Hasan

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Sukh1717 said:
Hi my interview in delhi 29 march plz help me
PLEASE CHECK THIS BELOW:

Quote from: zm7 on March 07, 2017, 01:20:59 pm

Hi,

Good luck.

Hasan

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi hasan bhai
Is this a rule?
Hello Preet, How long did your PR sponsor stay with u? and have you received your passport request?

Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Aloaleja said:
Hello Preet, How long did your PR sponsor stay with u? and have you received your passport request?

Thanks
See his earlier post below:

Hi hassan
Do you know how much time canadian PR can live outside canada at a strech?
My wife came to australia and its been 4 months.
Do you have any idea please reply asap because i neaad to arrange ticket.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Aloaleja said:

Thanks
Hi aloaleja
Sorry for late reply
My wife came here on 8th November and she is still here with me.
I have got passport request yesterday and i am sending my passport tomorrow.
Any other qs feel free to ask.
Thanks