14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello all applicant,
I post 12applicant post and I hope it will help future applicant interview preparation------------------

1.Hasan9999 successful interview story( 8 May 2016):

MY INTERVIEW AT DHAKA TODAY

Today I faced my interview at Canadian HC, Dhaka after waiting two and half years. After security checking I reported to the front office. A local smart young man was sitting there who gave me a single page form to fill it up containing the following information:
-Your sponsor's nick name
-Your nick name
- If you stay with your parents/brothers/
sisters OR with your father/mother in laws, their names and contact numbers.
- Your residential address
- Your employer's name, contact number

I sat in the waiting area where three family were waiting for interview. There are 4/5 interview rooms. Loud conversations of ongoing interviews were being heard from some rooms!

After waiting for about 30 minutes, the front office executive announced my name and advised me to proceed to the designated interview room. There were two people sitting inside the glass chamber, one middle aged Singaporean lady interviewer and another local young man (around 25 years old) introduced as interpreter (although I never asked for the interpreter and continued in English till end!). The questions the interviewer asked were:

- Why have you lost your previous PR status?

- Who sponsored you?

- When did your sponsor go to Canada and in what status?

-Were you included when your sponsor entered Canada with immigration ?

- How many children you have? What are their age? What are they doing? Where are they now?

- Is your wife (sponsor) working? (She didn't want details of her work, or where she works!)

- Does your wife live in rented or own house? (I said we own jointly).

- Why you couldn't maintain your previous residency obligation?

- When did you return from Canada?

- What are you doing now here?

- Give description of your businesses and how you are involved in those business?

- What's your plan with these businesses if your visa is approved?

- What will you do when you go to Canada?

- When did your sponsor last meet you? Where? For how long you stayed together?

-Do you have recent pictures of your wife and children with you?

- How did you celebrate your wife's last birthday ? Was there any surprise gift from you?

- How do you communicate with your wife? (I said she is most of the time on FaceTime with me, several hours everyday!)

- Do you have FaceBook page? Do you have your family photograph on your FaceBook page? In your friend list whether your wife, son and daughter included. If not, why not?

- When you travel abroad, do you take your wife? If no, why not?

- Do you have any visa refusals from any country?

- Show me your all passports(I showed current and all expired passports) Why did you visit Singapore,Thailand, Saudi Arabia ? What are the other countries you have travelled so far & why?
-Why have you visited India so many times?

- What assets you have?

- Are your businesses profitable? How much are you getting from each business? Any proof of income?

- How much is your net worth ?

- We received allegation against you for drug trafficking. What do you have to say? (I said it is absolutely ridiculous and untrue. I have never ever involved in any kind of crime whatsoever in my whole life). It seems that she asked me this question very dramatically with kind of hidden smile on her face!

- Where do you live?Who lives with you?

- Where is your police clearance? (I gave police clearance from Bangladesh. She asked me to send police clearance from Canada as well, because I stayed there over six months in the past.

During the entire interview, the interpreter sat besides her. At the end, she said she will inform the decision within 4 weeks. The interviewer seemed emotionless, always busy looking at her computer, scrolling quickly all the time and asking questions very randomly.

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes up to 10.35 am. At 11.30 am, the interpreter called my business partner over phone and discussed about the business for 10 minutes. The purpose was to cross check the information I provided. But he raised some other irrelevant issues like her other business or social involvement, if any. She said she is the member of Rotay Int. and Inner Wheel Club.

The interviewer didn't clearly tell about the outcome of the interview. So I have to wait 4 weeks to get the result.

2.Farhana766 successful interview story (14 March 2016) :

In the interview day I went Dhaka Canadian high commission with my father. When I entered the Dhaka Canadian high commission office they gave me a form. The form required-

1. Application number

2. If you live with your In-laws then write their name and telephone number

3. Your work place name and telephone number

4. Where you live in the present day if you live with your parents then write their name and telephone number.

First they took my father interview. The immigration officer ask my father some questions like-

1. What is your daughter name?

2 what is your son in-aw name?

3. Why your daughter got divorce?

4. Do you know the divorce about your son in- law?

5. did your daughter marriage only for Canada purpose, did you?

6. Do you look any other person for your daughter marriage that time?

7. Do your son-in-law your relatives?

8. How many daughter you have? Tell the name and where they live?

9. Do you want to go to Canada?

10. Are you present in your daughter marriage ceremony?

They took my father interview 15 mins. Then they called me for my interview. The immigration officer ask me some question like-

1. Who sponsor you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why you do tuition after marriage?
4. What is the reason of your divorce?
5. What is the reason of your husband divorce?
6. Who made first contact?
7. Where your husbands live?
8. What his jobs entail?
9. Tell me about the city Whitby?
10. Where he buy from his favorite food? Tell me the name of the shop?
11. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of whitby?
12. Why your husband only shopping in whitby not Toronto?
13. Does your husband go to USA?
14. Do he live a rental house?
15. Is the land lady his relative?
16. Tell me the name of the land lady?
17. What name did your father call your husband?
18. What you want to do in Canada?
19. Do you try for baby? If not why?
20. How long your husband stay in Bangladesh?
21. Tell your husband telephone number?
22. What is the name of your Facebook?

They took my interview 1 hour 15 min and in the interview I speak in Bangla. Because they provide an interpreter. When they ask all the questions they said I want to say something? Later they said stay here and that time they call my mother-in-law. They as my mother-in-law some question like-

1. Why I not live with them?
2. My spouse knows me before my marriage?
3. What is the reason of my spouse divorce?
Then the officer took my two form and police clearance and she said she will let me know later.

After one month later 14 april 2016 they took my husband interview over phone. They ask my husband questions like-

1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

The interview took time 16 mins and the officer required the financially support documents.
To me every applicant should try to know his or her spouse everything in detail. Because in this process immigration officer ask anything. It is the job of immigration officer. My immigration officer is strict and very rude. But I was very clam and did not take anything personally because I think its her job to find out the true fact that’s why sometime she talk to me very rudely. But in the end of the interview the officer became very clam.

3.Sam wife successful interview story ( 13 March 2016):

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON MARCH 13, 2016 @ 1pm at Dhaka

12:55pm : Waiting in line.

1:10pm : Got inside the office. (Leave the purse with the reception)

1:20pm : Fill up a form stating where you live, work, application #, phone #

1:25pm : Sitting in the waiting room.

2:20pm : Still waiting...

2:25pm : 2 guy came and call my name (one was bengali interpreter and one was mid-age Chinese or Korean guy Visa Officer)

2:30pm : They told me to go booth # (1-5, i forgot)

2:32pm :The bengali guy and the Visa Officer sitting the other side of the glass wall. It was a tiny cubical type setup and the VO started typing and Asking following questions:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
2. What is ur spouse's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
3. Are you married? yes
4. Is this ur first marriage? yes
5. Is this ur spouse's first marriage? yes
6. What is ur mom's phone number? xxxxxxxxxxx
7. Do you want to convert? no
6. Do your spouse want to convert? no

2:35pm : The bengali guy left the room and called the mother-in-law and asked:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxx
2. What is ur daughter's name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
3. What is ur son-in-law's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
4. When they got married? 14 Feb, 2013
5. Why they got married? Because they like each other since childhood.
6. Will ur daughter convert? no
7. Will ur son-in-law convert? no

* Then the bengali guy told the mother-in-law thank you and will call you later if needed.

2:35pm : Meanwhile in the room the VO asked:

7. Can you communicate in English? yes
8. How long you know your spouse? 19 years
9. I am sorry, how long? since 1997
10. Why you guys married so late? I was 26 and my spouse was 27 when we get married. So, i dont think we married that late.
11. You guys have physical relation? yes

2:40pm : The bengali guy came back with a small piece of paper and give it to the VO, he attached the paper to a file. Then he asked:

12. Do you use any contraceptives? Yes. Birth Control Pill.
13. Who prescribe you those? My family physician.
14. Can u submit a letter from her stating that she prescribed you these pills? yes
15. Can u submit it to the Singapore office and we will let you know the decision within 4-6 weeks after we receive your dr's letter? ok

**Then the visa officer signed off from his computer, pull his chair out, sit comfortably and start talking casually:

16. Which city are you from? CTG
17. How did you come? by bus
18. How much was the ticket? 470 bdt
19. Y so expensive? it is the cheapest non ac bus fare, ac bus costs more.

**Then the visa officer started talking with the interpreter about how expensive ctg is and so on as if I dont exist in front of them.....

2:48pm : Then the visa officer looked at me and told me you may leave. We will let you know by 4-6 weeks, Bye bye and the interpreter just repeated the same thing.

2:52pm : I am outside of the office thinking what exactly happened???

***This is the experience my spouse had while I was at the airport *censored word* my pants thinking god knows what will they ask in the interview. My spouse called me and asked me did they call me? I said no. Then my mother in law called and ask me the same question , I said no. Then she said she got a call from high commission of canada which lasted about 2-3 minutes.

That time I didnt know what to think of it and I just told my spouse to come and tell me how was it cause I cant take it and hang up the phone.

When I hear the whole thing atleast 10-12 times from my spouse, I cant make any sense out of it. Whats the point of wasting 3 years of our young life for this joke type of interview. I was happy but I didnt know what to make out of it......

My spouse submitted the dr's letter on March 21st, 2016 and got the email from Singapore on April 14, 2016 to redo medical and to submit the police clearance with IMM5669. Everything is submitted onApril 18, 2016.

Below is the current status of the file from CIC WEBSITE:

Permanent Residence Status: IN PROCESS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2014.

3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2014.

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (INTERVIEW LETTER)

6. We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE)

Hope it helps. We did practice each and every questions applicable to us in this forum and we also did mock interview with close friends and family members. We also video record mock interviews so that we can work with our body language. From February 17 till March 13, our life was kind of paused. We were just talking about the interview. Luckily I was with my spouse from Jan 25th so it helped a bit I guess.

4.Zee7447 wife successful interview story( 9 May 2016):

My wife just had an interview yesterday May 9th 2016. Her interview was from 2 Pm. She had an intense interview. It lasted more than 1.5 hours. After she went in, the officer started asking the questions below. Meanwhile she did a cross reference with her Aunt and her Work place. Both went well. **** This is something completely new****. The officer asked my wife to see her phone. She took her outside to get the phones. She went with her. My wife had 2 phones. The officer went through each and every single pictures in the phone, Text messaged, Viber messages, call records. She also went to her Face book on both phones. My wife has my face book in another phone. She asked why do you have his face book. She had over 3000 pictures and went through all of them and also the hard copy pictures which were like 250 of them. She made the interpreter read the text message and confirm that those are husband wife type text message. She also checked her email inbox and everything. She also said there are not enough messages. My wife said we mostly talk over the viber and I have the bills and proofs. She didn’t want to see. The interpreter confirmed to her that all the messages are ok and they are like couple type messages. Some 6th sense worked in my wife and she deleted all the text that I wrote about the preparation of the interview. She also took my cell number. My uncle was sitting outside. She brought my wife outside and my wife introduced her to my uncle. She only said hi and how are you. My wife asked how my interview was. She said we will verify some more and let you know. She took her police certificate and 3 updated forms. I am assuming she will call me to verify everything. The whole time she was actually looking at my emails I sent them and asking question from there because my wife saw it. In this whole forum I have never seen any officer go through these Face books and pictures in the phone. This was really wired. My wife had good interview. She answered all the questions and cross reference all matched. Only thing now I have to wait to get a call from them or I am hoping to get medical request soon. Please pray for me and good luck to rest of you guys.

************ Advice to everyone. Please make sure you don’t have any text or email which says about preparation of your interview or anything stupid. ******************

1. Sponsor’s Name
2. Your name
3. Why is your husband divorce?
4. Who paid for the wedding and how much
5. Do you have a kid
6. Does your husband have a kid from previous marriage
7. Does your husband still have contact with his Ex
8. Is his ex married again
9. Do you work, where do you work
10. Who went to Maldives ( honeymoon)
11. Where is your mother and younger brother
12. Where do they live
13. Is your older brother married?
14. What does your younger brother does
15. Why does your husband have his ex picture in his Facebook?
16. Where does his ex live
17. Why did you marry him
18. Is his mom alive?
19. How did she die?
20. When is the last time he visited you
21. How long did he stay

5.Javed120 successful interview story( Interview May 2016)
:

Part-1 share his interview----------

1.my 1st marraige & my wife 1st marraige

2)no they didn't call my wife and her father but they call my father

3)yes I did recurst to officer to see my document but the officer did not see my document

And the officer seen my photo and told me not enough document with me again I told the officer I got lots of avedance if you want I will show u.i have phone statement etc.the officer again said I don't want to see its ok.

4) I don't know which part the officer doubt me
After finished my interview the officer said do you call your wife now.
What's the meaning I don't know

And the office 5 or 6 times ask me my wife is married before. I was married before.

I don't know why they asked me this question.

Part2 share his interview----------

Canada high commission dhaka.
I received 1st acknowledgement latter December 2013
I received prof of relationship document January 2014
I received 1st interview letter on April 2014
I received interview letter April 2016
Interview date may 1st week.

Ask my father for cross chack:

1) our marriage date

2)how much spend money on marriage

3)who bear money on marraige

4)what my father doing

5)what is my wife name

6)our marraige was secend or 1st marraige

7)our marraige love or arrainge.

8)my wife family was my father relative or not

.6.Canada_PR_Applicant interview experience 2016:

I am sorry for sharing my experience so lately.
My wife's interview was on 27 th April. I decided to attend the interview with her. I think it helped a lot.

First they called my wife and greeted her and offered a seat. Then they asked her name and husband's name and followed by asking what her husband does on canada. Then asked for my income statement and asked her about my last visit. She said I was with her then and they called me. Up to this out took about 7 minutes.

I entered the room and they asked some very normal questions and the officer was joking with me. I was also on cheering mood because igot the impression that she was going to get the visa. This phase took about 35 minutes. They were talking to me only and my wife was seated quietly beside me.

The officer issued remedical on that very time and we got PPR after a week.

It was really easy and I did not understand why they called is for the interview. I had ordered GCMS but the reason was masked and we could not reveal it. I am going to order another set to know the reason for interview.

Good luck everyone on your application.

IS ANYONE FROM BANGLADESH COMING TO CANADA ON JULY. I NEED SOME HELP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

7.Juwelsingh interview successful experience 2016:

hello everyone i just done my interview today morning in kuala lumpur. i was 2nd on the Q list .only one officer was there all together only 6 applicant was on interview list .first person who did the intrvw before me he was on interview room around 20 min who he came out from the room .i ask him what happen he told me they r trying to contact with my spouse via phone call so officer told me to take 45 to 1 hour break but from 2010 till 2016 he visit more then 10 times in canada and he get married in canada as well and he have a visit visa till 2020 .still they require interview for him .was strange .
NOW about me ask so many ques in 25 min one after one may be 25 to 30 min he didnt give me any chance to take rest lol but end of the interview he ask my some document and he told me because you here we r not clear why you married outside of your country,why your parent are not attend ,so he mention that two ques only for that two ques they ask me to interview. after that he keep some my picture and gave me back rest of the picturebut he took my police certificate and some other document and told me to wait 4 to 6 weeks and said to me if we didnt repky within 6 week yiu have to contact with us singapore visa office.just he didnt took my passport and educational certifiacte ..did you guys think its good sign or what . .... please help me as early as possible ...im waiting thank you.
1.ask me about what is your famly name

2.my spouse full name

3.where she work

4.when she came in Malaysia and for what

5.have you meet before each other

6.why your parents are not attend in your marriage

7.why you guys are so rushing

8.you guys are still young so why married so early

9.who gave you money for living here in Malaysia

10.what are you doing here

11.we are hindu and how many time you guys round front of the fire....

12.how is your relation with your wife

13.did you visit any place

14.how much is you father salry

15.how many years you stay in london

16.what your wife preapring for you
.... will tell you more details im so tired didnt slep a single sec last nite
so guys pray for me and im praying for everyone as well

8.Love(ao) good interview experience 2016:

Farhana apu, Hassan vai, zaheed vai, thanks a lot for your support and advise. Today was my interview. Allhamdulillah all was well. The visa officer was Bangladeshi. My interview was 1 hour. The officer call me in the room at 2.45 pm and the interview end at 3.45pm. before me a woman have her interview. The officer asked me

1.my spouse name?

2.how we know each other?

3.when i first meet her?

4.her father name?

5.my spouse age?

6.where she live in Canada?

7.how she go to Canada?

8.how many brother or sister she have?

9.what she do for living?

10.where she go to school

11.*my wife goes to Algonquin College. the officer ask me to spell Algonquin

12.how my mother in-law immigrate to Canada

13.what she do know in Canada

14.what`s my father name

15.what he do

16.my father`s phone number

17.how our relation developed after our first met

18.if our parent`s know about our relationship from beginning

19.our marriage story

20.date of our marriage ceremony

21.did my spouse have any relatives in Bangladesh
i answered her grand father`s family. Thn the officer ask me for her younger uncle`s phone number. i replied it is in my phone. then he give me one min to bring the phone and give him(officer) his number. then i go to bring my phone from reception. when i came back in to the room the officer told me to stay outside. i heard from outside the he call my father. he asked my father

1.what is his name

2.do he know me

3.what`s my wife name

4.did she visited Bangladesh recently

5.did he know about our relationship from the beginning

6.how many brother or sister i have

*all the answer match with mine.
i show him all the evidences. i took minimum 150 pictures, the call and chat history of last eight month, screen shots of our vedio calls,screen shots of emails, facebook posts screenshots, line call list, our weeding ceremony vedio cd, invitation card of our weeding and reception, i show him some picture of our childhood as we were friends from our childhood), the western union receipt, dhl receipts, my passport, marriage certificate and nikkah nama(english).
he asked me if i have photocopy of my passport. he took the photocopy and said my interview is done he will send all the information to Singapore Visa office. they will decide. they will let me know the next step by mail or email.

9.Applicant sjgolfer successful interview 29 September 2016:

Please see question below
1, WHO Sponsor me?
2, what my spouse work?
3, when did she start working?
4, where my spouse live?
5, who she lives with?
6, when I met first time to my spouse?
7, how much is /hour salary of my spouse?
8, what I am gonna do once I move to Canada?
9, she saw my pass port briefly and ask me reason for travel allot (JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, PHILIPPINES, Malaysia)
I travel for my Job its always shorts visits, I explain to her
10, I also told that I teach golf here in Bangkok after my job every day (SHE DIDNT ASK ME but I told her my lesson fee 35 CAD/hour)
11, she also asks me do I have relative live in Canada, I said no, no one
12, have I ever apply Canadian visa, before I met my spouse, I said no never

then she said let cut short and ask me about incident why my spouse withdraw application, then I answer her truly, but then she told me

that my spouse also email to please disregard my previous email and do not take in to count as it was just miss understanding,

and then she saw photos of my family visit in August 2016 in Bangkok, I have shown her photo and also march 2016 visit, she saw all the photos

and then she told, we don’t have any dought about your relationship once we already received DNA report, and then she told OK at this time I don’t have any question, that’s it we will let you know next step in couple of weeks,

and then I ask her that I bring up date forms and update police certificate, she told me to give her back round declaration and family info form and also police certificate, and then i told it was nice meeting you, thanks bye and I came out, it was very relax interview before interview i was so stress, and thinking i don’t know what she will ask, but it was normal interview

and you know just bcos of this forum I was well prepared, it’s really helps, honestly it really helps,

10.Applicant htquach successful interview on 18 October 2016:

First and foremost, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this topic!!! The information was invaluable in our preparation for the interview. We are paying forward by sharing our experience.

1. We arrived at 12:30PM but were asked to come back at 12:55PM as the consulate staff would not be back in the office until then. We were first in line and there were about five other interviewees.

2. Two interviewees went ahead of us and their interviews lasted about 30-40 minutes. Could not tell from their facial expression whether they were successful when they exited. The interviewers were a male and female, Caucasians.

3. My wife was called to a window to pass all our supporting documents. About 10 minutes later, she was led to the interview room and they asked her the following questions:
- Wife's birthday?
- Who is sponsoring wife?
- Is you sponsor living in Vietnam?
- Is your sponsor also attending this interview? ?
- Do you have family in Canada?
- What does your husband do for work?
- Does your husband work online for a Canadian company or working for a company in Vietnam?
- When did your husband start working in Vietnam?
- Is this your husband’s first marriage?
- When did he get divorced?
- Explain the history of your relationship?
- Where did you first meet?
- When did you want to first get engaged and get married?
- Describe your engagement and wedding?
- Who from your husband family and friends attended the wedding?

In total, the interview lasted about 20 minutes.

4. My wife then opened the door and told me to join her in the interview room. The officer said she had good news (I noticed the interpreter smile right after). However, she had one question about the expiry date of my wife's medical. She asked if we will go to Canada before the expiry date or would we prefer a re-medical. I said "hell no!!!"... joking!!! I said we will depart before the expiry date. She said we can always land and immediately return. They returned all our evidence including the updated forms and new police certificate.

I thanked them and that was it. No next steps provided but I am guessing their response is a good as you can hope for.

Many thanks again and I hope this information helps others. One last thing. We prepared lots and, although they did not ask the many questions we expected, the preparation helped my wife be "calm and confident". <-- I think that is the secret sauce!!

11.Applicant Timosky99 interview story 21 February 2017:

No she didn't keep my passport ,she told me she will send me a message,
When do you meet your wife?
How do you meet your wife?
Where do you meet your wife?
Did you or she proposed to you?
When?
Which date?
How? Explaine
How old is your house?
Where do she live?
Who do she live with?
Did she have brothers and sister's?
When did you get married?
How many sister's and brothers?
Did she tell you her sickness?
What is it? If she did?
Where is her mom?
Who do she live with?
Where is her DaD?
Where is she working?
For how long have she work there?
What is the name of the place?
What's her position?
Where do you stay after marriage?
When do you get married?
How long do your spouse spend with you?
When do you meet your spouse for the first time?
Tell me the date?
How do the relationship developed?

I was expecting more question but she pause and tell me that's all she want to know ,she told she is happy with my relationship, and give me my passport and come out of the other place herself and give me all the documents I comes with ,
And also tell me good bye,
Lol I forget my bag at the interview room ,so I went back to take it,and I said bye to her again and she respond again
Please friends what do you guys think ?
Would she call me for the second interview ?
Or would the message be to send more proof?
Or denied?
She ask me when I do my medical and I told her, I also told her it have expired and she knew and also tell me that my Nigeria PCC have expired too,that she will send me a message, I'm still curious what the message will be again?

12. Applicant preet_5771 Interview story 21 February 2017:

First of all be prepared for the glass between you and interviewer and they will talk to u by the intercom.i dont know its in evry VO or only sydney VO but i wasnt prepared for this.
The questions were
1 how did u guys met
2 when,where,why
Why means if you met in any gorup classes and you were living in different cities then how you were in same class somewhere else.
3 why did she go to canada if you living in other country
I said she wasn't eligible for australia
4 i applied for canada before and it was refused but absolutely no questions related to that what i was stressing for.
5 who talk to your parents about your relationship if its a love merriage and especially if you live in india or coutries like this where people do arrange merriages
6 a very little bit info about me and my job and my status in australia.
7 what will you do if your application unsuccessful?
8 my wife's job and where did she lived in canada and why did she move to somewhere else if your spouse moved.
9 how often you communicate and what you use phone,facebook,whatsapp etc
10 its very strong point if your spouse go with you on interview and i took my wife to the interview section with me.she have seen her but didnt call for interview.

Do not stress be confident and kepp eye contact so they know you speaking truth
It was very easy for me and no stress at all

Thank you very much evryone for help

Regards
Farhana

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hasan. But in my case Me and my wife both are in Canada. We moved together from USA. I don't think we need to fill this form.

Th eonly thing I can think of i s, because I applied myself as sponsor on the PR application. So for that shouldn't they ask me authority letter from my wife rather than this FORM 5604. This form seems for different purpose, isn't it ?

Please suggest.

Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Please check this thread, a similar situation:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-holding-canadian-pr-and-submission-of-imm-5604-t348640.0.html

Parents holding canadian PR and submission of IMM 5604
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:46:25 pm »
Hello,

I am confused for CHC new delhi asking IMM 5604.

I am in canada with canadian PR . My wife is in India and has canadian PR. My daughter born in india and recently I sponsored her for canadian PR.
My wife told , she got letter that CHC New Delhi has asked to fill out IMM 5604 and submit copy of photo ID proof. Later, visa officer called my home and talked to my wife and asked about this form ASAP to process daughter's application as medical is now 11 months old.

Any clarification or advise? Why they need IMM 5604 when both parents has canaidan PR and I am sponsoring my child ? It looks weird that I am sponsoring the child and giving NOC as non- accompanying parent???

Thanks in advance.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sumitbajaj07 said:
Thanks Hasan. But in my case Me and my wife both are in Canada. We moved together from USA. I don't think we need to fill this form.

Th eonly thing I can think of i s, because I applied myself as sponsor on the PR application. So for that shouldn't they ask me authority letter from my wife rather than this FORM 5604. This form seems for different purpose, isn't it ?

Please suggest.
Hi Sumit,

I don't know the answer!

(1) You may call CIC call centre for clarification but what I have learned from some posts in this forum that the CIC call centre agents are not very expert on the technical details thus sometimes their suggestions are more confusing. You have to double check with more than one agent!

(2) Post your topic independently in this forum to get some feedback from the experienced members.

(3) Emai your respective CIC office to get a direct feedback.

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
hi Hassan vai they told me to collect my passport , it took 2 weeks for me. do i hav to take email photocopy fr tht?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
hi Hassan vai they told me to collect my passport , it took 2 weeks for me. do i hav to take email photocopy fr tht?
No need.....Just take the receipt of passport...

You should receive the text message from them.

Hasan

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Salam hassan vai, farhana apu, jupiter16,

My ECAS status change today. It shows "Decision Made".

milac

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
30-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA:27-05-2016 AOR2:03-06-2016
Interview........
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-05-2017
i got an email today that my interview is in 2 weeks March 7th! he needs an interpreter do they provide the interpreter and pay them or is it that you have to find one?

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Salam Hassan Vai, Farhana apu,

Got my PPR :D :D :D :D :D

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
love(ao) said:

Hi loveao
How long they took after interview?
They told me i will get passport request in 1-2 weeks

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
GUYS I NEED HELP-.. *Specify the type of file you are requesting?? IS IT SPONSOR FILE or Immigration file should I select I am ordering GCMS notes

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
preet_5771 said:
Hi loveao
How long they took after interview?
They told me i will get passport request in 1-2 weeks
My interview was on 5th December. And on 14th December got remed and rpfr req.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if we withdraw a spousal application or something negative happens to the application , then what happens to the open work permit ?Does it get cancelled or it remains valid up until the expiry date?

Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
milac said:
i got an email today that my interview is in 2 weeks March 7th! he needs an interpreter do they provide the interpreter and pay them or is it that you have to find one?
It varies from visa office to visa office. Check the respective CIC website or email them.

In Dhaka, Bangladesh even if you don't need an interpreter, most of the time there is always a local interpreter attends the interview with the interviewer!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:

Wow! Congratulations!

Your tension is over....!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
RV23 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if we withdraw a spousal application or something negative happens to the application , then what happens to the open work permit ?Does it get cancelled or it remains valid up until the expiry date?

Thanks
Please post this as a new thread to get some feedback.

You have to explain a bit more to get a response. It's not clear who's work permit you are referring to....Is that an inland spousal sponsorship application....The relationship has already broken down....etc....

Hasan