VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon.. :)
preet_5771 said:
Hi there
Congratulations to both of you
My interview is on 21st feb
Can u please share ur interview questions if you dnt mind?
It will be benificial to evryone on this thread
Thanks
Check ur inbox

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ainp1865 said:
Thanks for ur reply..

I have a question that NDVO start background check after medical?.
Usually after successful interview and remedical, the VO paved the way to start background check process and this checking process is done by independent designated offices...,

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Thanks so much, Farhana!

Stay blessed....

Hasan
Hasan bahi

we already receive our PR card after five and Half week , now my wife will courier me next month and i will return in April 2017
i am in Bangkok now .after staying four weeks in Canada , and now pathcing up my work here to move there permanantly .
hasan bahi did you already start working .

Regard
SJGOLFER

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Noted.

Any properties, insurance, fixed deposits, bank accounts in joint names?

Any trip together with proofs like airline ticket, train/ bus tickets, hotel receipts?

Facebook / social media posts mentioning wishes by the family members and friends?

Special gifts exchanged between two of you....some proofs?

Anything that will establish solid relationship proofs between you and your husband?

Also attend interview with your kid and make sure that all answers match with your husband.

Don't forget to make a solid notes with evidences that you would return to Canada as soon as your husband's application is approved! This one is very important! Please check below my new post on financial independence of the sponsor and applicant!

Good luck!

Hasan
I can not take my child to the interview because children under 18 are not allowed in the premises i wanted to take him but i dont think theyll allow.
Secondly what do you mean by solid notes.They already know i am pregnant and i want to move as soon as possible.can you please elaborate in this point ?
We dont have joint account of properties.
Yes we have travelled 5 times together in.the 6 years or our marriage and we have the boarding passes and enterh exit stamps together on our passport we already provided them.with this . We hav3 perfomed hajj also just after marriage and they know it too.

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
I also have the discharge form of.the hospital where my son was born clearly mentioning him as my husband and father of my child and the address we are living together since 6 years .we live with his parents and the house is owned by his mother.
My sons school principal has made a note about how we both attend our sons meeting and events at school and ee are seen as a loving couple and loving parents of our son.
What else. You think.these are enough.
I printed out our wtsapp chat logs and my husbands post paid mobile bills which hasmt numbers history.mine ia prepaid so i cant.

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
Hasan9999 said:
It's because case processing officials at the respective visa office might have some questions and concerns on your file owing to some visible red flags....absence of enough relationship proof with your spouse, big age gap, quick marriage, difference of religion or culture, difference in education, severe health issues such as tuberculosis etc. etc.

Every case is unique and sometimes you never know for what reason you are on the interview list.

Hasan
Thank you so much for your response.. what they should usually ask for interview????..

Timosky99

Jun 25, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2016
Doc's Request.
send
AOR Received.
5/5/2016
File Transfer...
SA-16/9/2016 ,in processes on 28/9/2016
Med's Request
passed 2nd medical done and passed on Feb 25
Med's Done....
February 10/2016
Interview........
Recommended 21/2/2017
Passport Req..
yes 22/2/17
VISA ISSUED...
10 /3/ 2017
LANDED..........
not yet
Please I have interview on 21 of February, I just got the message today,should I print all our 3 years conversation?
Someone help please

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Help needed...

I am a permanent resident of Canada, residing currently in Montreal. I recently got married and my spouse is residing in India at present. As sponshership takes 12 months :
- Would it be possible to call my wife in visitors visa to Montreal and than apply for sponshersip once she arrives here. OR
- Should I apply for sponshersip and then once i obtain sponshership letter, apply for Visitors Visa.
I am confused, as I would like to call my wife here as soon as possible.
What would you suggest \ recommend .
Thanks a lot.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Timosky99 said:
Please I have interview on 21 of February, I just got the message today,should I print all our 3 years conversation?
Someone help please
u can take 1 yrs conversation. i took 1 yr conversation of whtssup, skype , mails. our pictures together in different countries/.
also took beneficiary of bank.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi

we already receive our PR card after five and Half week , now my wife will courier me next month and i will return in April 2017
i am in Bangkok now .after staying four weeks in Canada , and now pathcing up my work here to move there permanantly .
hasan bahi did you already start working .

Regard
SJGOLFER
Good to know. I'm exploring all possibilities to get involved in small business.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
D123 said:
Help needed...

I am a permanent resident of Canada, residing currently in Montreal. I recently got married and my spouse is residing in India at present. As sponshership takes 12 months :
- Would it be possible to call my wife in visitors visa to Montreal and than apply for sponshersip once she arrives here. OR
- Should I apply for sponshersip and then once i obtain sponshership letter, apply for Visitors Visa.
I am confused, as I would like to call my wife here as soon as possible.
What would you suggest \ recommend .
Thanks a lot.
Your wife can apply for a TRV but getting approved is less likely as the VO will think that she won't return.

Best option would be to apply for her spousal PR.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
I can not take my child to the interview because children under 18 are not allowed in the premises i wanted to take him but i dont think theyll allow.
Secondly what do you mean by solid notes.They already know i am pregnant and i want to move as soon as possible.can you please elaborate in this point ?
We dont have joint account of properties.
Yes we have travelled 5 times together in.the 6 years or our marriage and we have the boarding passes and enterh exit stamps together on our passport we already provided them.with this . We hav3 perfomed hajj also just after marriage and they know it too.
You need to give them your resettlement plan in Canada and your intent to return to Canada...

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
rlcdeleña said:
Thank you so much for your response.. what they should usually ask for interview????..
You will find ample questions and probable answers in the past posts of this thread....If you like please take your time and check the previous posts.

Hasan

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
There are some examples of interview questions on the acronyms sheet although they have been there for a long time and may not be up to date.

C.

The link is in my signature below.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
chilkootcee said:
There are some examples of interview questions on the acronyms sheet although they have been there for a long time and may not be up to date.

C.

The link is in my signature below.
Thank you.

+1 for your positivity!

Hasan