SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
CRocket said:
Dear Seniors / Experts/ Farzana Apu / Hasan Bhai / Jupiter 16/ love(ao),

Need your expert opinion on my cases.

I had an interview in Dhaka on January 19, 2016. Everything went well, my spouse also joined the interview. The kept the updated forms, police clearance certificates and returned all other staffs. Both the interviewer and interpreter appeared to be positive.

As of today, I did not heard anything from them. Could you please advise me –

• How long does it take to responded after interview for SGVO?
• Will my ECAS will change to “Decision Made” before haring anything from SGVO?

Thanks,
CRocket.
Your interview seems positive to me which you could feel from your interviewers body language.

No hard and fast timeline to get response from SVO.

Typically people get response anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks.

Yes you may find more likely DM in your eCas before you receive the response although people get opposite sometimes....first response, then DM.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
Thankyou for the encouraging words i would.definitely read through the posts.Whats keeping me calm now is the fact that everything about our relation is true there are no lies and why would anyone refuse my application when i have a beautiful family with my husband.They just need an assurance and yes the notes said its very uncommon not to have wedding photography from pakistan i have explained to them in detailer about my beleifs and practices nd they wrote in my notes they wont be demanding any photos as the applicant has outright refused to provide any , other than tht i will try to give them as much evidence as possibe.
Yes your way of thinking is okey and prepare yourself well.

Hasan

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
Yes your way of thinking is okey and prepare yourself well.

Hasan
Hassan this is what im trying to take with me to the interview .
Our wtsapp chat logs
Importnat documents showing we live at the same addresss . My pakistani and canadian passport n ids have been mailed to this address as well,i have a foriegn currency account with the same address as my husbands.

My sons school records which can show we are his parents and married.the address in the records is also same for both of us.

My recent pregnacy reports clearly stating him as the farher of my unborn child.

What else do i need ?

I have bills of the gold my husbands father gave me on my wedding and engagment.they sum upto a big amount but wht matters is the name in it. It has my fils name in the billls.can this be a proof ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
Hassan this is what im trying to take with me to the interview .
Our wtsapp chat logs
Importnat documents showing we live at the same addresss . My pakistani and canadian passport n ids have been mailed to this address as well,i have a foriegn currency account with the same address as my husbands.

My sons school records which can show we are his parents and married.the address in the records is also same for both of us.

My recent pregnacy reports clearly stating him as the farher of my unborn child.

What else do i need ?

I have bills of the gold my husbands father gave me on my wedding and engagment.they sum upto a big amount but wht matters is the name in it. It has my fils name in the billls.can this be a proof ?
Noted.

Any properties, insurance, fixed deposits, bank accounts in joint names?

Any trip together with proofs like airline ticket, train/ bus tickets, hotel receipts?

Facebook / social media posts mentioning wishes by the family members and friends?

Special gifts exchanged between two of you....some proofs?

Anything that will establish solid relationship proofs between you and your husband?

Also attend interview with your kid and make sure that all answers match with your husband.

Don't forget to make a solid notes with evidences that you would return to Canada as soon as your husband's application is approved! This one is very important! Please check below my new post on financial independence of the sponsor and applicant!

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Members,

The following is an extract as received from CIC to someone who's spousal PR application was approved for processing in Canada and scheduled for an interview:

FINANCIAL INFORMATION

Your application for permanent residence could be refused if you are not self-supporting, that is, in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly and you have not been granted an exemption from the requirement to be self-supporting. Please provide our office with copy of bank statements (3 months), proof of your employment and/or reasons why you are not working.
Please send all requested documents and/or information to our office within 60 days of this letter. If you have already provided any of the documents requested above, please advise when you submit all of the outstanding documents.
Ensure that you include your application number and CSxxx in subject line when corresponding with this office.

Regards,
C & I Assistant
Backlog Reduction Office
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
4318 Portage Road Niagara Falls ON L2E 6A4

NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca
Facsimile | Télécopieur 905-354-4491

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
Hi guys.. why are you guys having an interview???...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
rlcdeleña said:
Hi guys.. why are you guys having an interview???...
It's because case processing officials at the respective visa office might have some questions and concerns on your file owing to some visible red flags....absence of enough relationship proof with your spouse, big age gap, quick marriage, difference of religion or culture, difference in education, severe health issues such as tuberculosis etc. etc.

Every case is unique and sometimes you never know for what reason you are on the interview list.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
41 days passed.. :'( :'( Waiting for my PPR. Can anybody tell how long i have to wait??? :'( :'( :'(
Hello love(oa)

I think you should email Singapore visa office about your visa processing. I think it is the best way to know why the visa office delay.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello Farhana,

Hope everything is okay with you.

I think you already shared the information but can't recollect exactly how many days it took to receive your PR card after landing?

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Farhana,

Hope everything is okay with you.

I think you already shared the information but can't recollect exactly how many days it took to receive your PR card after landing?

Hasan
Hello Hasan Vai,

Everything is good and ok. I got my PR card within 6 weeks. They send my PR card by post. I hope you will get your PR card in 6 weeks.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan Vai,

Everything is good and ok. I got my PR card within 6 weeks. They send my PR card by post. I hope you will get your PR card in 6 weeks.

Regards

Farhana
Thanks so much, Farhana!

Stay blessed....

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jbm said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm just about ready to send my application to sponsor my wife. I've been reading about interviews and wonder if it will happen to me. I'm currently living with my wife, I have a job online and a job waiting for me when I return to Canada but I'm going to wait it out with her until she's accepted. We only dated a year before we got married, so I often wondered if that would be a red flag or not...

If you're a Canadian citizen you can stay with your wife till approval of her application provided you send your resettlement plan in Canada with the sponsorship application.

I would consider living together with your wife is a good option if you send a very good application package in a perfect manner. If you are successful to submit adequate relationship proof, chances are you will be able to skip interview process very easily. Make sure that your application is complete and accurate supported by all required documentation.

Good luck with your application!

Hasan

ainp1865

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
AOR Received.
June 17,2016
File Transfer...
August 01,2016
Med's Request
Feb 08, 2017
Interview........
Feb 08, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon.. :)
Hasan9999 said:
There is no fixed timeline for PPR after submission of medical. That varies from VO to VO!

More likely you will get PPR anywhere from 3 weeks to 8 weeks....Sometimes background check takes more time which is out of the jurisdiction of visa processing officials.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thanks for ur reply..

I have a question that NDVO start background check after medical?.