NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Hi Seniors
i had a interview two week before that was good vo take my forms police certifcate and said they will contact me in 2 or 3 weeks what you thinks about it.Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
haq ali said:
Hi Seniors
i had a interview two week before that was good vo take my forms police certifcate and said they will contact me in 2 or 3 weeks what you thinks about it.Thanks
Good sign...you may expect positive news!

Good luck!

Hasan

raft7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-16
Med's Done....
01-05-2016
guysss for this question?
Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.?
how can I answer.... should I say the whole story from first meeting till present..or I am confused

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
hi all thanx for wishing. i want to share the experience of CVAC in bangladesh. they needed appendix B wid pdf copy of total 8 pages+ 2 photo+ passport copy one+ 2821 BDT +passport

[size=10pt]must take small envelope for the photos and recent photo specifications has been changed. plz be aware of that. many applicants i saw in CVAC office had wrong passport photo sizes and were nt accepted. they going to send the link of passport photo specification and plz print tht nd tak it to the studio. and one copy of photo must contain signature or stamp of photographer of studio. plz read instructions carefully.[/size]

good luck to all.

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Hasan9999 said:
Good sign...you may expect positive news!

Good luck!

Hasan
Thanks Bro

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Under the GCkey where it says date read, is that a date of which the application was viewed by the officer? or by myself?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Hi Landing_PR,

Please post this on LVO thread to get a quick feedback. Did LVO inform you that you're on their interview que?

Meanwhile you can try following:

(1) Sponsor can contact respective federal MP to collect latest status on your file.

(2) Collect your GCMS notes to know what is going on with your file.

(3) If you feel, you may send them additional relationship proofs. People reversed interview decision by sending additional proofs.

Under present immigration policy, this Govt. is trying to expedite family reunion under spousal sponsorship and you may expect expeditious processing.

Good luck!

Hasan
Hello there,

Thanks for your response Hasan. I did post my query under LVO thread but no one seems to have an answer. LVO has not sent me any notification about interview. I found out through my notes.

1. Have contacted my local MP and they always give me the same song and dance: "It's waiting to be scheduled for an interview"
2. GCM notes states that I'm in interview queue, that's all.
3. I had sent multiple proofs and backups along with letters and timeline chart but I received a response that the officer feels the need to conduct the interview.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Landing_PR said:
Hello there,

Thanks for your response Hasan. I did post my query under LVO thread but no one seems to have an answer. LVO has not sent me any notification about interview. I found out through my notes.

1. Have contacted my local MP and they always give me the same song and dance: "It's waiting to be scheduled for an interview"
2. GCM notes states that I'm in interview queue, that's all.
3. I had sent multiple proofs and backups along with letters and timeline chart but I received a response that the officer feels the need to conduct the interview.
Wait patiently and you will get the schedule soon hopefully. Try to find out what made them decide to put you in interview list. They will first officially inform you that you are on their interview que and inform you the exact interview date before 4-6 weeks.

Meanwhile prepare yourself to face the interview. Past posts of this thread will help you to prepare well.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dear All,

Forty days after landing I got a letter from CIC that I need to send two photographs for my PR card as per new specifications. I literally lost that email in my crowded inbox until now when I was searching another incoming mail. The letter cautioned that if I fail to send them required photos, my application for PR card will be considered as abandoned! WOW!

Hasan

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hello everyone.
I am a canadian living in pakistan with my husband and i have sponsored him.
We have been scheduled for an interview and my notes said they want to make surr there is a bona fide in the relation.i have a son with my husband and baby#2 is in its way im already 6 months pregnant.we failed to provide them with any kind of wedding photos due to my religious beleifs i observe veil and dont take photos.other than that we have travelled together 4 times together for vacations and our son has also accompanied us in 2 vacations.i can provide them with my entry and exit stamps together.my wtshapp convo on daily basis.
I am very scaree of the interview.only photos cannot be a true demonstration of a relation.my son and the child i am carrying are truly a proof our relation.
What is the chance of a refusal as i am really nervous.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
maddyd2000 said:
Hello everyone.
I am a canadian living in pakistan with my husband and i have sponsored him.
We have been scheduled for an interview and my notes said they want to make surr there is a bona fide in the relation.i have a son with my husband and baby#2 is in its way im already 6 months pregnant.we failed to provide them with any kind of wedding photos due to my religious beleifs i observe veil and dont take photos.other than that we have travelled together 4 times together for vacations and our son has also accompanied us in 2 vacations.i can provide them with my entry and exit stamps together.my wtshapp convo on daily basis.
I am very scaree of the interview.only photos cannot be a true demonstration of a relation.my son and the child i am carrying are truly a proof our relation.
What is the chance of a refusal as i am really nervous.
These days absence of wedding photos is very uncommon! You have to supplement with all other solid evidences that your relationship is very genuine.

Living together for a considerable period having common childrens is obviously a very good proof. Please browse through past posts of this thread and I believe you will have access to many invaluable tips, suggestions which will make you confident and prepared.

Good luck!

Hasan

raft7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-08-16
Med's Done....
01-05-2016
hello!!! guys.. am june 1st 2016 applicant... just finished my interview.. every thing went well.. and got approved!! good luck to all of u!!!!all the questions were from the application file only..

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hasan9999 said:
These days absence of wedding photos is very uncommon! You have to supplement with all other solid evidences that your relationship is very genuine.

Living together for a considerable period having common childrens is obviously a very good proof. Please browse through past posts of this thread and I believe you will have access to many invaluable tips, suggestions which will make you confident and prepared.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thankyou for the encouraging words i would.definitely read through the posts.Whats keeping me calm now is the fact that everything about our relation is true there are no lies and why would anyone refuse my application when i have a beautiful family with my husband.They just need an assurance and yes the notes said its very uncommon not to have wedding photography from pakistan i have explained to them in detailer about my beleifs and practices nd they wrote in my notes they wont be demanding any photos as the applicant has outright refused to provide any , other than tht i will try to give them as much evidence as possibe.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
What r the chances that visa officer keep passport for visa stamp after interview. I mean should i hope that my visa will get approved by the visa officer immediately after interview? Interview scheduled on 14th march in islamabad

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
barkatain said:
What r the chances that visa officer keep passport for visa stamp after interview. I mean should i hope that my visa will get approved by the visa officer immediately after interview? Interview scheduled on 14th march in islamabad
Hey,barkatain
Even i am scheduled for 14th march in islamabad wish you luck and i hope we are sucessful in the interview.