Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
AVP296 said:
Sorry guys,

it has been a while since I have post something here.

I have updated my timeline. Please see.
Wife arrived in Toronto in less than 9 months, even though when I apply the timeline was 19 months.
I had few red flags and because of that we had an interview. She passed the interview and got the visa in a month or so after the interview.

My suggestion for family who gets called in for interview is to attend the interview in person at any cost.
if I would not have gone in person for an interview, wife was failed, but the officer had me there waiting outside so she called me in to clear her doubts.
she also told me, if I was not attending in person, they would move the file to antoher interview in Toronto for sponsor and than I have to appeal in Toronto to get an interview to re-open the file and get the interview done. this would take few more months depending on Toronto interview schedule times.

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting.

are there anyone from May applicant, still waiting for PR?
Congratulations!

Yes everything rolled quickly for you....!

I agree with you that sponsor's presence in the interview venue carry positive impact on the result.

+1 for good suggestion!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Landing_PR said:
Anyone has an idea of how long does London Visa office normally takes to schedule interviews?

I heard from the rumor mill that Visa office has now started booking interviews in 3 weeks as opposed to 1 year but I've been waiting since Sept 2015 and nothing has been scheduled for me. Any advise?
Hi Landing_PR,

Please post this on LVO thread to get a quick feedback. Did LVO inform you that you're on their interview que?

Meanwhile you can try following:

(1) Sponsor can contact respective federal MP to collect latest status on your file.

(2) Collect your GCMS notes to know what is going on with your file.

(3) If you feel, you may send them additional relationship proofs. People reversed interview decision by sending additional proofs.

Under present immigration policy, this Govt. is trying to expedite family reunion under spousal sponsorship and you may expect expeditious processing.

Good luck!

Hasan

ScottishPolish

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
Hasan9999 said:
In the interview letter, normally they write in details what are the documents you need to bring. So please check the letter and follow their instructions.

It's up to the interviewer! Typically they hardly interview both together. If they ask just tell them that your spouse has accompanied you and waiting outside.

Hasan
Bring a lot more than what they ask for in the interview letter - as much evidence as you can provide to them, extra to what you sent in your application.

If they just ask you for a few things, like a marriage certificate, and one or two other pieces of information, and that is all you arrive with, it doesn't look like you are serious.

We had everything we could think of with us - 5 files actually, that were so thick that we couldn't fit it through the embassy security window. And the officer took an hour reading it before the interview.

Please don't just arrive with one or two more pieces of paper that they ask for - its best to overload them with information because this is your chance to do it. As long as its organized, and specifically shows your relationship - when they ask for an interview, they want to be sure that the relationship is genuine and that you love each other and are planning your lives together. THAT is what they want to see!

Like I mentioned previously, we had many red flags on our file - but we love each other and we were able to prove that we do. Don't be nervous, be confident!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ScottishPolish said:
Bring a lot more than what they ask for in the interview letter - as much evidence as you can provide to them, extra to what you sent in your application.

If they just ask you for a few things, like a marriage certificate, and one or two other pieces of information, and that is all you arrive with, it doesn't look like you are serious.

We had everything we could think of with us - 5 files actually, that were so thick that we couldn't fit it through the embassy security window. And the officer took an hour reading it before the interview.

Please don't just arrive with one or two more pieces of paper that they ask for - its best to overload them with information because this is your chance to do it. As long as its organized, and specifically shows your relationship - when they ask for an interview, they want to be sure that the relationship is genuine and that you love each other and are planning your lives together. THAT is what they want to see!

Like I mentioned previously, we had many red flags on our file - but we love each other and we were able to prove that we do. Don't be nervous, be confident!
Thanks for the addendum! Good suggestions...Interviewee should bring all documents and supporting papers, most importantly the solid relationship proofs in an organized manner apart from the specific documents the visa office advised to bring along...

Yes interview is your final chance to prove that your relationship is genuine and you're dyeing to reunite with your spouse in no time.

Hasan

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Hang on there...you are the next!

Hasan

thank you hassan vai. In shaa allah :) :) :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
hello all just got PPR

should i submit it VFS global? Hassan vai and Farhana apa in a short instruction plz
Congratulation. Yes you should submit VFS your passport.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
thank you hassan vai. In shaa allah :) :) :)
Hello love(ao),
Today I PM you and sorry for late reply. Your will get your PPR request soon.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:
hello all just got PPR

should i submit it VFS global? Hassan vai and Farhana apa in a short instruction plz
Hello Jupiter,

In your passport request they send you 8 pages pdf file and in this pdf file they give you Appendix B. In this Appendix B you need to fill only Applicant option. In this Appendix B form where they required your ---------

1. Family name

2. Given name

3. Date of birth

4. Place of birth

5. Citizenship

6. Gender

7. Passport number

8. Passport expire

9. Height (cm)

10. Eye colour

11. your phone number and email address

12. How would you like us to return your passport? (Please tick)

In this option you tick -----Canada visa Applicant Centre

Fill the form and submit it with this PDF file.

They also required your two copy photos. They mention the size and I share the link blew-------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

when you submit your passport ,you need to bring two copies photo recent 6 month and the total cost is 2569 taka. The VFS office opens Sunday to
Thursday.

Regards

farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
FAISALALMAMUN said:
my spouse had interviewed last 17 jan...the visa officer is asking why your husband had no house no car and so many tempted questions ..I dont what will be her decision but can anybody tell what should be the next step if the file get rejected..thanks
Hello Faisalalmamun,

The “next step” means good. In this immigration process the next step means that you passed your interview but I am agreed with Hasan Vai if you share your story it will easy to write that it is really a good news.

I want to write you something there are many people here try to find the meaning----- “NEXT STEP” “LET YOU KNOW LATER” “WAIT FOR 8 WEEKS” and “I AM Satisfy”.

If you share your story it will great help for another applicant. In my time the visa officer said after my husband telephone interview I will let you know NEXT STEP.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
cena said:
I am having an interview in next week. I want to that in an interview process me are my sponsor are sitting together or separately?Do we require two copies of all documents?
Hello cena,

If your visa is spousal sponsorship visa in that case Visa office will interview only applicant.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ainp1865 said:
Hello guyz,

I got email for an interview on feb 8th. I m so worried bcoz i dnt have any redflag on my case. So please anyone help me to share his/her interview experience. Which kind of questions they will ask in interview. Right now me in canada and I will be on call for an interview so which type of question he can ask me.

Please help me guyz :'( :(

Thanks
Hello ainp,

If you have no red flag in your application it is very good for your interview. The officer will ask your application related question and your sponsor past and present life story. your sponsor parents and relatives related question.

Hope your interview will easy interview.

Regard

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi dlink
Can you plz share interview questions if you feel comfortable?
Im bit nervous about my interview.
Thanks
Hello preet,

I think you should accompany your wife with you interview. If you fear more you will get nervous. All the time I write to my dear applicant that don’t feel nervous. Immigration officer are human beings and its their duty to find out the fake marriage.

The common immigration question---------------

1.Who sponsor you?

2.what your occupation?

3. What you want to do when you go Canada?

4. your sponsor home address, cell phone number, job place, job position, job address, job phone number and sponsor salary (monthly and yearly income)

5. Does sponsor live rental house? What is landlord name?

6. Do you have any relatives in Canada?

7. Do you ever try to go CANADA?

8.When your sponsor immigrant CANADA?

9. Your sponsor education back ground (school, college and university name and year)

10. your marriage date and honeymoon date and place and how many day you stayed there? How many guest attend in marriage ceremony? How many guest attend in reception?

11. How many time your sponsor visit after your marriage?

12. how you communicate with your sponsor?

13. Do you support your sponsor financially?

14. sponsor parents related like their name, phone number and brother, sister name, and cell number and where they liver.

15. sponsors Canadian city related question like shopping mall and restaurant.

16.Do you ever try for baby? If not explain the reason?

17.Sponsor holiday( what your sponsor do in the holiday or what you do in your holiday)

18. sponsor like and dislike.

20. Sponsor Canadian city like and dislike.

22. What is your future plan?

23.Do your sponsor your relative?

24.Why you marry her

25. What your Facebook ID? Can you show your facebook?

27. If I refuse you what you will do?

28. Why your marriage genuine?

So this is the basic question of immigration officer but no body know what immigration officer ask you. But I believe that all the time immigration officer ask every question from your and your sponsor related question.

The only way to win the immigration heart all the time answer what your immigration officer want to know from your and do not give them extra answer. In this immigration process your emotion and nervous will fail you. If you answer the right way it will make your interview strong. Never ever confused and never change your answer. You know your life story better than Immigration officer.

Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello preet,

I think you should accompany your wife with you interview. If you fear more you will get nervous. All the time I write to my dear applicant that don’t feel nervous. Immigration officer are human beings and its their duty to find out the fake marriage.

The common immigration question---------------

1.Who sponsor you?

2.what your occupation?

3. What you want to do when you go Canada?

4. your sponsor home address, cell phone number, job place, job position, job address, job phone number and sponsor salary (monthly and yearly income)

5. Does sponsor live rental house? What is landlord name?

6. Do you have any relatives in Canada?

7. Do you ever try to go CANADA?

8.When your sponsor immigrant CANADA?

9. Your sponsor education back ground (school, college and university name and year)

10. your marriage date and honeymoon date and place and how many day you stayed there? How many guest attend in marriage ceremony? How many guest attend in reception?

11. How many time your sponsor visit after your marriage?

12. how you communicate with your sponsor?

13. Do you support your sponsor financially?

14. sponsor parents related like their name, phone number and brother, sister name, and cell number and where they liver.

15. sponsors Canadian city related question like shopping mall and restaurant.

16.Do you ever try for baby? If not explain the reason?

17.Sponsor holiday( what your sponsor do in the holiday or what you do in your holiday)

18. sponsor like and dislike.

20. Sponsor Canadian city like and dislike.

22. What is your future plan?

23.Do your sponsor your relative?

24.Why you marry her

25. What your Facebook ID? Can you show your facebook?

27. If I refuse you what you will do?

28. Why your marriage genuine?

So this is the basic question of immigration officer but no body know what immigration officer ask you. But I believe that all the time immigration officer ask every question from your and your sponsor related question.

The only way to win the immigration heart all the time answer what your immigration officer want to know from your and do not give them extra answer. In this immigration process your emotion and nervous will fail you. If you answer the right way it will make your interview strong. Never ever confused and never change your answer. You know your life story better than Immigration officer.

Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana
Good endeavour Farhana!

+1 for you.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
tacitus77 said:
We are waiting, too after we had our re-medical. From my research it can vary a lot, anywhere from 1 to 6 months
6 month is unusual when background check takes too much time. Normally you would get PPR within 90 days..

Good luck!

Hasan

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
farhana766 said:
Hello love(ao),
Today I PM you and sorry for late reply. Your will get your PPR request soon.

Regards
Farhana
Thank you apu. In shaa allah.. pray for me apu. :)