Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

Dlink514

Sep 8, 2016
Update!

Applied feb 2016
Interview queue August 2016
Interview jan 14
Request for re-medical jan 27

Interview was pretty straight forward my wife says.

Have hope everything will be ok

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Dlink514 said:
Update!

Applied feb 2016
Interview queue August 2016
Interview jan 14
Request for re-medical jan 27

Interview was pretty straight forward my wife says.

Have hope everything will be ok
Hi dlink
Can you plz share interview questions if you feel comfortable?
Im bit nervous about my interview.
Thanks

Gec

Sep 21, 2016
Hi, i just want to ask, that even they dont ask any documents to bring during interview, can i still bring one. I have received my interview schedule, they just ask to bring the interview letter.

Dlink514

Sep 8, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi dlink
Can you plz share interview questions if you feel comfortable?
Im bit nervous about my interview.
Thanks
Interviewer and interpreter were very nice. Both of our first marriage. Didn't ask anything you shouldn't be able answer. Asked dates when we were married why my husband hasn't visited in two years. Why my husband live in a different city than his family. Questioned few people in pictures we submitted. Who came to the wedding. Why we chose each other. Why I did y choose a groom from uk since I have a sister that already lives there.

I took more piciurea and screen shots of our whatsapp and IMO log. New police clearance since old one was expired.

Dlink514

Sep 8, 2016
Gec said:
Hi, i just want to ask, that even they dont ask any documents to bring during interview, can i still bring one. I have received my interview schedule, they just ask to bring the interview letter.
Take all that you want. They will review and keep what they want. Mine they kept one picture new police clearance and letter my husband wrote them.

alexism

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi guys we are scheduled for a spousal interviewnon feb 9

Can u give me an idea about how it will go pls. And im inland by the way. Thank you

ainp1865

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
AOR Received.
June 17,2016
File Transfer...
August 01,2016
Med's Request
Feb 08, 2017
Interview........
Feb 08, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon.. :)
Hello guyz,

I got email for an interview on feb 8th. I m so worried bcoz i dnt have any redflag on my case. So please anyone help me to share his/her interview experience. Which kind of questions they will ask in interview. Right now me in canada and I will be on call for an interview so which type of question he can ask me.

Please help me guyz :'( :(

Thanks

rk94

Jun 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-06-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 28-07-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
09-02-2017
My interview is in about two weeks. My rep finally gave me a copy of the application and I've noticed a couple of things on there that she wrote incorrectly. That could be the reason for the interview but I'm not sure. Now if we're asked those things in the interview what are we supposed to say?? If we say the true answer they will think that's not what is on the application. I'm really really worried now. Does anyone have some suggestions? Thank you

Boykap

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks very much Farhana. We appreciate your advice. Boykap.

farhana766 said:
Hello boycap,

After landing in Canada your wife will get her PR card in 6 weeks and you will get your wife PR card post mail and no sign is required.

The negative side:

You will need to send your wife PR card to your wife country by DHL without PR card she cannot come Canada.

If any reason you don’t get your wife PR card in this situation you wife need to fill up form and send to CIC and CIC will again give visa to your wife. Without visa your wife cannot come Canada.

So my advice it is wise to stay Canada and after PR card she can go anywhere.

Regards
Farhana

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Dlink514 said:
Interviewer and interpreter were very nice. Both of our first marriage. Didn't ask anything you shouldn't be able answer. Asked dates when we were married why my husband hasn't visited in two years. Why my husband live in a different city than his family. Questioned few people in pictures we submitted. Who came to the wedding. Why we chose each other. Why I did y choose a groom from uk since I have a sister that already lives there.

I took more piciurea and screen shots of our whatsapp and IMO log. New police clearance since old one was expired.
Hi dlink
Thank you very much for sharing info.
I really appreciate it.Did you take screenshots and printed them to take with you?
And can i take screen shots of facebook check ins or something like this and print them?
Because they clearly mentioned that i cant take any electronics with me.
Thanks for help

cena

Mar 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I am having an interview in next week. I want to that in an interview process me are my sponsor are sitting together or separately?Do we require two copies of all documents?

ScottishPolish

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi hassan bhai
my interview is in four weeks and i live in aus now.
My wife came here to visit me and still living with me.But, i didi not update to canada immigration that she is here.
Do we need to update it and if yes than how can i do it?
They clearly mentioned that my sponsor doesn't need to attend an interview but still they don't have her Australian contact informations.
What should i do?
You don't need to tell CIC that she is visiting you. My husband's interview was in Poland and I went with him to be with him there and on the day. I did not go into the embassy, but waited outside. I didn't need to be interviewed. I think you should take her with you on the day of your interview - one of my husband's questions during his interview was "where is your wife right now" and his answer "waiting for me outside". They will like the fact that she made the effort to be in the country with you because from Canada to Australia is a long trip - it will help show that the relationship is genuine. I am sure in our case it helped as well. My husband's interview was very short and he got his COPR paper right after the interview.

So even if she is not being interviewed, it will still look very good if she is at the embassy with you, even if she just waits outside for you.

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
ScottishPolish said:
You don't need to tell CIC that she is visiting you. My husband's interview was in Poland and I went with him to be with him there and on the day. I did not go into the embassy, but waited outside. I didn't need to be interviewed. I think you should take her with you on the day of your interview - one of my husband's questions during his interview was "where is your wife right now" and his answer "waiting for me outside". They will like the fact that she made the effort to be in the country with you because from Canada to Australia is a long trip - it will help show that the relationship is genuine. I am sure in our case it helped as well. My husband's interview was very short and he got his COPR paper right after the interview.

So even if she is not being interviewed, it will still look very good if she is at the embassy with you, even if she just waits outside for you.
Hi
Thank you very much for this info.They sent me email to confirm my attendance there and i just updated that my wife is here with me in reply email.you are right, it is good i wont tell them.But, i did that already.
It should be alright.So did they tell your husband right away that he is approved?
Fingers crossed

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
cena said:
I am having an interview in next week. I want to that in an interview process me are my sponsor are sitting together or separately?Do we require two copies of all documents?
Did they ask to bring your husband with you to be interviewed??

ScottishPolish

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
preet_5771 said:
Hi
Thank you very much for this info.They sent me email to confirm my attendance there and i just updated that my wife is here with me in reply email.you are right, it is good i wont tell them.But, i did that already.
It should be alright.So did they tell your husband right away that he is approved?
Fingers crossed
Yes he was approved in the interview, which was a quick one (maybe 10 mins) and he was told after to wait in the waiting room while they filled out his paperwork and gave him his COPR. He landed back in CAnada the next day.

Fingers crossed for you as well. Please note that in our case we had a lot of red flags - we had only been married a short period of time when we filed for sponsorship. Plus many other flags. All I can say is that it is absolutely critical to prove your relationship is genuine. We were able to do it, because it truly is. Just be honest and try not to be nervous in the interview - they are very good at reading people.

I'm sure you will do just fine!