14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Ahmelina23 said:
Just wanted to share my husband's interview experience at the Ankara VO.

In short, the interview was good! Although he was asked a lot of questions about our relationship, his personal history and of course many questions about me. Some questions were straight forward and some were very tricky.
They checked all the required documents: new communication, photos, travel form and original documents.
At the end, they took my husband's updated police certificate and passport photos :D
They told him to wait for the passport request! Alhamdulillah!!!

Our advice is to be very honest about everything and keep on praying!!! :)

All the best to everyone!!!
Thank you for sharing your interview story.+1 for you.

Regards

Farhana

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
should i send remedical receipt to SVO? or what shud i do next to notify SVO ?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
should i send remedical receipt to SVO? or what shud i do next to notify SVO ?
Yes send the eMedical receipt to SVO by email mentioning UCI number and file number.

Also notify them by submitting CSE.

Hasan

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Hi everyone I applied in 11 april and I just ordered my notes it was mentioned there that I have interview reason of interview is my wife is 1 year older then me and I applied before for study visa in 2012 can any body tell me after how much time I will accept my interview letter? And interview reason is very ordinary.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Momi123 said:
Hi everyone I applied in 11 april and I just ordered my notes it was mentioned there that I have interview reason of interview is my wife is 1 year older then me and I applied before for study visa in 2012 can any body tell me after how much time I will accept my interview letter? And interview reason is very ordinary.

Hello Momi123,

You wrote an interview reason is ordinary but I would like to say no interview reason is ordinary because in the interview day the immigration officer will not ask you only one question, the officer will ask you lot of questions. Your visa depends on your interview result. If you satisfy your immigration officer you will pass or you will disappoint your immigration officer, the officer will refuse.

If you satisfy your immigration officer means---

In the interview day if you answer all the question answer correctly, the officer will satisfy. The officer will ask you about your application question, your sponsor related all question and sponsor family related question.

If you disappoint your officer means—

If you not answer properly or any question is not match with your application story or any question is not match cross check with your wife in this situation the officer will refuse. In the interview process, sometime the immigration officer will call sponsor for cross check the answer with the applicant.

You will get your interview date 10 or more month later but before 17 month you will get your interview date.

Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Momi123,

You wrote an interview reason is ordinary but I would like to say no interview reason is ordinary because in the interview day the immigration officer will not ask you only one question, the officer will ask you lot of questions. Your visa depends on your interview result. If you satisfy your immigration officer you will pass or you will disappoint your immigration officer, the officer will refuse.

If you satisfy your immigration officer means---

In the interview day if you answer all the question answer correctly, the officer will satisfy. The officer will ask you about your application question, your sponsor related all question and sponsor family related question.

If you disappoint your officer means—

If you not answer properly or any question is not match with your application story or any question is not match cross check with your wife in this situation the officer will refuse. In the interview process, sometime the immigration officer will call sponsor for cross check the answer with the applicant.

You will get your interview date 10 or more month later but before 17 month you will get your interview date.

Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana
One more question in gcms notes it was mentioned there interview recomended is there any difference between recommended and interview required? And after how many months I will receive interview letter any idea?

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Momi123 said:
One more question in gcms notes it was mentioned there interview recomended is there any difference between recommended and interview required? And after how many months I will receive interview letter any idea?
Hello momi,

I pm you and check your inbox.

Regards
Farhana

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello vickey89,

GCMS note is you personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing. Hope it will help you.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up sponsor full name, given name, and email address and in the sectionC- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the sponsor email address. Because when any sponsor wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the sponsor will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards

Farhana
thanks Farhana.

i have interview next month. im nerves and excited. please assist me interview perpetration. is it going to be tough ? or it will be normal.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
vickey89 said:
thanks Farhana.

i have interview next month. im nerves and excited. please assist me interview perpetration. is it going to be tough ? or it will be normal.
Hello vickey89,

If you write me your application story, it will easy to help me to write anything. May be I will prepare some questions for you. If you feel hesitate to share your story ,you can PM me.I will really happy if I help you.Interview depends on application story. Second marriage interview is all the time tough. First marriage interview is tough if applicant does not enough knowledge about sponsor.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

It's different for everyone but GCMS has a specific format where all the pertinent information relating to a particular application is updated from time to time.

Yes sometimes the processing officials do write comments on their questions or concerns to recommend an interview. If you know the reason, you will be able to address those concerns effectively by providing necessary evidences.

Good luck !

Hasan
Hello Hasan Vai,

I need one help from you. Do you know Thailand Canadian visa office provide an interpreter? Bangladesh Canadian visa office provide interpreter for all applicant. when I applied I did not want any interpreter for my interview but the visa office provide me an interpreter.I have not enough knowledge about Thailand Canadian visa office.

My question------------

If any applicant does not want to interpreter and in the application they do not fill the interpreter option. Later they think they need interpreter. Then how will they inform the visa office that they want interpreter for their interview.

Regards

farhana

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello vickey89,

If you write me your application story, it will easy to help me to write anything. May be I will prepare some questions for you. If you feel hesitate to share your story ,you can PM me.I will really happy if I help you.Interview depends on application story. Second marriage interview is all the time tough. First marriage interview is tough if applicant does not enough knowledge about sponsor.

Regards
Farhana
Hello Farahana,

i have sent you PM.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
vickey89 said:
Hello Farahana,

i have sent you PM.
I reply your PM

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan Vai,

I need one help from you. Do you know Thailand Canadian visa office provide an interpreter? Bangladesh Canadian visa office provide interpreter for all applicant. when I applied I did not want any interpreter for my interview but the visa office provide me an interpreter.I have not enough knowledge about Thailand Canadian visa office.

My question------------

If any applicant does not want to interpreter and in the application they do not fill the interpreter option. Later they think they need interpreter. Then how will they inform the visa office that they want interpreter for their interview.

Regards

farhana
Hello Farhana,

Yes in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the interviewer most of the time accompanied by a local interpreter whether anyone need or not.

I have no idea about Thailand. I think members from Thailand may come forward to let us know the exact fact!

If anyone didn't ask for the interpreter initially at the interview and require interpreter later, there is no harm to email the Visa Office well in advance for providing an interpreter. Sometimes, Visa Office also asks the applicant to arrange the interpreter at the cost of the applicant.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Farhana,

Yes in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the interviewer most of the time accompanied by a local interpreter whether anyone need or not.

I have no idea about Thailand. I think members from Thailand may come forward to let us know the exact fact!

If anyone didn't ask for the interpreter initially at the interview and require interpreter later, there is no harm to email the Visa Office well in advance for providing an interpreter. Sometimes, Visa Office also asks the applicant to arrange the interpreter at the cost of the applicant.

Hasan
Hello Hasan Vai,

I ask Sjgolfer about interpreter but he write me that in his interview day the visa office did not provide an interpreter. It means Thailand Canadian visa office does not give interpreter.

Regards

Farhana