+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Lovely _ one said:
Thank you so much aarcee for your response. However I am still in the interview que. I hope soon the wait will be over. God bless
Hello Lovely,

You can send me a personal message and i would be happy to help.

AARCEE

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
noors33 said:
Should I reply to the email that they sent to us requesting the medicals?
Hi,

For medical request, just comply with their instruction and after doing it, you can inform them attaching the confirmation receipt from eMedical facility. The CIC approved eMedical facility will send your medical test report electronically to CIC.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
can1989 said:
Hello guys,

I am freaking out and i need senior members to please help me and guide me. I have an interview on Jan 16 in new delhi VO- from mp inquiry i found out the reason for the interview is there was some discrepancies with my date of marriage.

Little background: Sponsor (wife) from canada and husband was in CHINA on study permit.

I went to china to get married to my husband, his family n mines joined too. We had planned to do court marriage 1st but due to some issues with paper work we had to postpone it 1 week. So in the meantime we did religious wedding -Nikah we received a certificate which was stamped by the embassy where my husband is from. Then exactly 1 week later we did court marriage at chinese civil bureau and received a marriage certificate from them also with stamp from china embassy

Now we have 2 different dates of marriage, one is Religious in our eyes but i just released it could be considered civil and one was our court marriage which was legal.

My question is i am scared they will make an issue out of this claiming we did marriage fraud since we already had done legal marriage once, why did we do it again.

GUYS please anyone have any answers to this... i am going insane...
Hi,

You have to tell them exact reason honestly why you guys married twice....As Farhana said it won't be a issue if you can explain properly. The positive thing is that your both parents attended the ceremony. Show them many pictures and relationship proofs. Also if you have cohabited together for a reasonable period, show them evidences.

Good luck!

Hasan

Praveen Varma

Dec 5, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hey evryone,
I just have got an email from immigration for an interview.Is there anyone who got an email for an interview???
Im bit nervous that what questions they put and is there any chances that it can go negative???

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Praveen Varma said:
Hello everyone,

I am Nov 2015 applicant applied for spousal visa to my wife and kid. Its second marriage for my wife and first for me. She has a daughter from her first marriage. Issue is during her divorce the child custody was not mentioned. She had an interview at Delhi in Nov. The officer was satisfied with our relation and the only obligation was the officer asked for child custody document. The ex is not available for sign the document and we have a time limit of 30 days.

Can someone please help. This is very important for me, any kind of suggestions is helpful.

PV

Hi,

This is a highly complicated matter. Please consult with a good lawyer asap.

Without mutual agreement between your wife and her ex, it is going to be a serious legal matter as far as child custody is concerned. A judicial court after patient hearing can decide who will be the custodian and for how long. Also rule varies from country to country,

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
preet_5771 said:
Hey evryone,
I just have got an email from immigration for an interview.Is there anyone who got an email for an interview???
Im bit nervous that what questions they put and is there any chances that it can go negative???
Hi,

Not everyone get interview call.

Interview intimation normally notified by email to both sponsor and applicant simultaneously.

If they schedule interview, that means you may have red flags/questions or concerns on any issue. So if you have already collected your GCMS note, you are well aware of your exact situation. You need to come up with proper explanations with supporting evidences to address those questions or concerns.

If you can satisfy your interviewer with perfect answers, you will get a positive result. Please browse through past postings of this thread to get numerous tips and suggestions,

Good luck!

Hasan

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
preet_5771 said:
Hey evryone,
in most cases, the reason for an interview is that they are not satisfied that your relationship is genuine...in some cases, it could be because of discrepancies on your application.

Review your application. If you can get the GCMS notes in time before the interview, you might have some clues as to what their concerns are...or not.

just be 100 honest and truthful and everything should be okay.

C.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
chilkootcee said:
in most cases, the reason for an interview is that they are not satisfied that your relationship is genuine...in some cases, it could be because of discrepancies on your application.

Review your application. If you can get the GCMS notes in time before the interview, you might have some clues as to what their concerns are...or not.

just be 100 honest and truthful and everything should be okay.

C.
Good answer.

+1 Good!

Hasan

harkaran333

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Hello People,

I have a Wierd situation going on, I shared a house with 10 people for 1.5 years and got in love with one if the girl living there. We started dating 5 months before she went to her country. she was here as an exchange student.

We have been dating since then and she visits me often. I am on a Post-graduate work permit and she is on her Tourist. Technically we were in the same house but not together, after getting into commitment it was 4-5 months that we were together in the same house with more friends.

My question is that next year if i Apply for express entry( i have a job etc now) will that be mis representation when in future i marry and Sponsor her as CIC will say that we were at same address so we had a Conjugal relationship and didnt mention that on my PR application.

If yes then how can i prove her as my common law partner? i dont want to lie about saying that we were at same address but not dating. We have no documents etc to prove that we are in a common law. Although CIC can refuse our application on such basis.

Please help

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

Not everyone get interview call.

Interview intimation normally notified by email to both sponsor and applicant simultaneously.

If they schedule interview, that means you may have red flags/questions or concerns on any issue. So if you have already collected your GCMS note, you are well aware of your exact situation. You need to come up with proper explanations with supporting evidences to address those questions or concerns.

If you can satisfy your interviewer with perfect answers, you will get a positive result. Please browse through past postings of this thread to get numerous tips and suggestions,

Good luck!

Hasan

What is GCMS notes?
I really dnt know about it and where can i get them?

I have applied for canada before as well.But,i have got refused by canadian MPNP programme.It means my file didnt go through to immigration.it was refused at first step.it was before 4 years.

Can it be the reason?
Can they ask about my old file information?
O
They only concerned about relationship??

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi vickey89,

You entered this thread at the right time. People are really helpful here. Sometimes better than your professional & very expensive lawyer.

Look vickey89, every case is unique. We have absolutely no idea about your case.

You are on interview list because there may be some red flags in your file.

If you have already collected your GCMS note, you might know the exact reasons why they scheduled an interview for you.

This is your responsibility to address all red flags whatever effectively by submitting solid relationship proofs.

You need to practice well for the interview answering all possible questions correctly and comfortably.

The most important part is organizing all supporting papers, documents, communication chat logs etc. with your spouse, relationship evidences systematically as per a comprehensive check list.

I would recommend you to look back on this thread and gather as much related information as possible. You can find many useful tips, suggestions and information.

Good luck.

Hasan

Hello Hasan,

thanks for replay.

I'm going to order Notes now. i have not ordered before.

Red flags per my understanding are after marriage we didn't lived long together and no honeymoon photos. because im working in Dubai i have month leave where she was studying, that's why we couldn't spend much time with each other. otherwise we both same age, first marriage same community and same home country. i couldn't guess why they put us on interview.

and i want your expert advise , as per interview letter the have issued medical instruction. but i have not received and other email except this interview email. so how do i book remedial ? any suggestion ? and please help me how do i perpare for interview im nerves and excited too .

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
preet_5771 said:
What is GCMS notes?
I really dnt know about it and where can i get them?

I have applied for canada before as well.But,i have got refused by canadian MPNP programme.It means my file didnt go through to immigration.it was refused at first step.it was before 4 years.

Can it be the reason?
Can they ask about my old file information?
O
They only concerned about relationship??
GCMS : Global Case Management System

The sponsor can order GCMS note on CIC website by paying CAD 5.00 with credit card. They will email a comprehensive notes on your application with uptodate status within 30 days.

Check this out:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
vickey89 said:
Hello Hasan,

thanks for replay.

I'm going to order Notes now. i have not ordered before.

Red flags per my understanding are after marriage we didn't lived long together and no honeymoon photos. because im working in Dubai i have month leave where she was studying, that's why we couldn't spend much time with each other. otherwise we both same age, first marriage same community and same home country. i couldn't guess why they put us on interview.

and i want your expert advise , as per interview letter the have issued medical instruction. but i have not received and other email except this interview email. so how do i book remedial ? any suggestion ? and please help me how do i perpare for interview im nerves and excited too .
Hi,

Go through past posts of this thread....you will discover so much information and guidelines to regain your confidence and face your interview well prepared.

If you haven't received remedical request, you may email to your VO and ask for it softly.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
harkaran333 said:
Hello People,

I have a Wierd situation going on, I shared a house with 10 people for 1.5 years and got in love with one if the girl living there. We started dating 5 months before she went to her country. she was here as an exchange student.

We have been dating since then and she visits me often. I am on a Post-graduate work permit and she is on her Tourist. Technically we were in the same house but not together, after getting into commitment it was 4-5 months that we were together in the same house with more friends.

My question is that next year if i Apply for express entry( i have a job etc now) will that be mis representation when in future i marry and Sponsor her as CIC will say that we were at same address so we had a Conjugal relationship and didnt mention that on my PR application.

If yes then how can i prove her as my common law partner? i dont want to lie about saying that we were at same address but not dating. We have no documents etc to prove that we are in a common law. Although CIC can refuse our application on such basis.

Please help
Hi,

You may post this independently to get expert opinion.

It seems that you neither had conjugal relationship nor had common law relationship previously except dating casually with your future wife or girl friend. When you become PR, after reasonable period of time you may sponsor her under spousal PR program. That time you have to disclose honestly how you developed relationship with her........

Why do you think of misrepresentation, could you please clarify? Did you fill up any forms or submitted application to CIC?

Hasan