Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
jupiter16 said:
ALhamdulillah , just received my Medical request and RPRF

love ao congratss. i hav exam tomorrw plz everyone pray for me.
Congrats Jupiter!! ☺

February SVO team almost at the finish line. My wife and I were going to land near the end of January and visit Thailand before but we decided to go now and take the tickets to Thailand as a loss. We're flying out Sunday afternoon and will land on December 19!!!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Dear hassan vai, farhana apu,

Allhamdulliah today received my medical request and My RPRF request.
Congratulation brother

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
jupiter16 said:

Congratulation jupiter

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:

Congratulations !

PM replied.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Congrats Jupiter!! ☺

February SVO team almost at the finish line. My wife and I were going to land near the end of January and visit Thailand before but we decided to go now and take the tickets to Thailand as a loss. We're flying out Sunday afternoon and will land on December 19!!!
It is a good time there before Christmas!

Happy landing!

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
It is a good time there before Christmas!

Happy landing!

Hasan
Thanks man!

mantrarasa

Dec 6, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello mantarasa,

You are very brave applicant because you share your everything. I am wander why you are not share your applicant story before. I read your whole interview, I find that you give immigration officer unwanted answer which make your interview lengthy. Sometime explanation need but if you more explain which your immigration officer not want from you it makes your interview more difficult. If I was you I answer---

Qsn: Do you live in Australia?
Ans:yes

Qsn: Do you have work permit in Australia ?
Ans:yes

Qsn: Do you want to apply for the Canadian Work visa ?
Ans: No. (you give unwanted answer and this answer make officer more doubt to you)

Before your interview, you can PM me. Maybe I can help you how you answer your question answer. I don’t give you wrong hope your interview seem negative me. It is very low chance to get good news. Your immigration officer doubt you many points. Your interview over and all decision depends on immigration officer.

If you send marriage proof to the visa office, I don’t think it will work. I feel bad for you and I don’t know why you not post your story. Before aarcee interview I try to right all her answer and we talk to phone two hours and I question her like an officer. It will make her confident.

Second marriage interview is all the time tough and difficult.

Thanks a lot to share your interview story.

Regards
Farhana
Thank you so much apu for your frank and honest response. Actually I didnt know that there is such a helpful group like this. I am very bad luck that i missed the opportunity to discuss before my interview with you, hasan bhai and others.

The following case, the VO asked me, why you are not applying for canadian work visa ? Then I explained.

Qsn: Do you want to apply for the Canadian Work visa ?
Ans: No. (you give unwanted answer and this answer make officer more doubt to you)

I also tried to be true, I left Australia after finishing my 1 year visa. I no longer have work permit there. The VO asked me, when you go to Australia and when you left Australia ?

Please Pray for me.

mantrarasa

Dec 6, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi Mantrarasa ,

Hope the visa officer has not yet decided negatively. Seems already late...but you never know!

If he didn't take updated forms etc. at the end of the interview, it would be more likely a negative decision as Farhana indicated.

However, give it a try! Let them give you a second chance upon receiving a comprehensive logically explained letter. This letter may be directed to general email boxes of SVO as well as to Mr.Tom Richter. You may even indicate at the end that if by now they already decided negatively, a second interview if scheduled would help them to decide positively as the marriage is for real and you are in genuine relationship.

There is a forum member here, ImABule reversed the interview decision by sending a letter to Mr. Tom Richter. It was a magic letter where he pointed out everything logically why their relationship is genuine. He provided many relationship proofs. You may seek assistance from him. He is such a wonderful person.

Most importantly your wife should take the prime role here by contacting her federal MP explaining everything and also write to SVO immediately as ImABule did as a sponsor.

Email addresses of SVO:

spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

spore@international.gc.ca

Thomas Richter
Counsellor,
Deputy Program Manager,
High Commission of Canada - Singapore,
One George Street #11-01
Singapore 049145
Tom.Richter@international.gc.ca

Good luck.

Hasan
Thank you Hasan bhai for your kind and cordial suggestion and cooperation. I get your PM. I am writing my mail now. Your words really are giving me a great last hope.

How can my wife will contact with her federal MP for explaining everything ? She doesnt know anything about it. please tell me.

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
HEEELLLLPPPPP!!

So my husband got a phone call today and was asked about some dates about his education and work. He was asked questions when he graduated and first got a job. Unfortunately he does not know them by heart (goes back to 2003 and 2005), so he got the year wrong (we had to go back to the papers to know the dates).

Another mistake done was on the employment record, so it says the last 10 yrs or since age of 18, so he had this job from 2005, and got promoted in 2009, being the last 10 yrs is more recent for him, we wrote from 2009-2015 this promoted job, and did not write the 2005-2009 job. So she asked him when did u start he said in 2005, and she said I have here 2009. and he said he had worked for 9 yrs for them.
What should be done???? If she contacts him again, he should bring it up?

Do we send proof of employment ((employment since 2005) along with graduation certificate, since he also got that wrong too) when we send the medicals??

Thanks for the help.

Noor

vickey89

Jan 13, 2016
Hello All,

i have received email for interview today. im excited and nerves as well. I need your help guys !!!

they have asked fill all form. like additional family members, background and etc.

bring wedding photos and proof ongoing relation . updated police certificate . in the letter mention we have issued medical instruction. but i have not received any. so i have to do medical again ?

how should i perpare for interview please advise and guide me please !!!!!!!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
mantrarasa said:
Thank you Hasan bhai for your kind and cordial suggestion and cooperation. I get your PM. I am writing my mail now. Your words really are giving me a great last hope.

How can my wife will contact with her federal MP for explaining everything ? She doesnt know anything about it. please tell me.
Hi mantrarasa,

Just google federal MP of the area where your wife is residing. Then she can go to that office with the letter we discussed (written by her to SVO). The MP's secretary after listening would extend necessary assistance by contacting CIC. Remember they can't influence the VO but can get exact case status and put forward suggestions which is obviously helpful. Your wife must convince MPs office that the relationship is genuine beyond any doubt. Meanwhile in her letter she must let SVO know about her current cell, home phone number, home address and email address.

In your letter, don't forget to write your UCI number as well as file number.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
noors33 said:
HEEELLLLPPPPP!!

So my husband got a phone call today and was asked about some dates about his education and work. He was asked questions when he graduated and first got a job. Unfortunately he does not know them by heart (goes back to 2003 and 2005), so he got the year wrong (we had to go back to the papers to know the dates).

Another mistake done was on the employment record, so it says the last 10 yrs or since age of 18, so he had this job from 2005, and got promoted in 2009, being the last 10 yrs is more recent for him, we wrote from 2009-2015 this promoted job, and did not write the 2005-2009 job. So she asked him when did u start he said in 2005, and she said I have here 2009. and he said he had worked for 9 yrs for them.
What should be done???? If she contacts him again, he should bring it up?

Do we send proof of employment ((employment since 2005) along with graduation certificate, since he also got that wrong too) when we send the medicals??

Thanks for the help.

Noor
Hi Noor,

Write an email to your concerned VO mentioning correct information. Tell them exact information honestly and the reasons why your husband gave incorrect information (had to say everything hurriedly over phone out of memory or whatever reasons may be...nervousness.....the form stated 10 years....etc.).

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
vickey89 said:
Hello All,

i have received email for interview today. im excited and nerves as well. I need your help guys !!!

they have asked fill all form. like additional family members, background and etc.

bring wedding photos and proof ongoing relation . updated police certificate . in the letter mention we have issued medical instruction. but i have not received any. so i have to do medical again ?

how should i perpare for interview please advise and guide me please !!!!!!!
Hi vickey89,

You entered this thread at the right time. People are really helpful here. Sometimes better than your professional & very expensive lawyer.

Look vickey89, every case is unique. We have absolutely no idea about your case.

You are on interview list because there may be some red flags in your file.

If you have already collected your GCMS note, you might know the exact reasons why they scheduled an interview for you.

This is your responsibility to address all red flags whatever effectively by submitting solid relationship proofs.

You need to practice well for the interview answering all possible questions correctly and comfortably.

The most important part is organizing all supporting papers, documents, communication chat logs etc. with your spouse, relationship evidences systematically as per a comprehensive check list.

I would recommend you to look back on this thread and gather as much related information as possible. You can find many useful tips, suggestions and information.

Good luck.

Hasan

noors33

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut/Lebanon
App. Filed.......
05-11-2016
Doc's Request.
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
25-11-2016
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
24-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-10-2017
Hasan9999 said:
Hi Noor,

Write an email to your concerned VO mentioning correct information. Tell them exact information honestly and the reasons why your husband gave incorrect information (had to say everything hurriedly over phone out of memory or whatever reasons may be...nervousness.....the form stated 10 years....etc.).

Hasan
Should I reply to the email that they sent to us requesting the medicals?

Lovely _ one

Nov 20, 2016
aarcee said:
Hello Lovely_one,

They emailed me on the 3rd of November notifying that you have to attend an interview on the 1st of December. My interview was very tough because my case was a complicated one as both my husband and i are divorcees and he has kids. I would say you prepare everything well, know all about your Canadian spouse. A lady interviewed me. She was nice but confused me a lot. I believe they do it for complicated cases.

Prepare very well and study your application form and the answers that you had provided in the application forms. If your case is simple then you don't need to worry much. I had one month to prepare and i prepared sample answers for all the questions that are posted in this forum. I studied everyday and went through all questions so many times.

My well wishes are with you. I shared some questions above which i believe were shared by others in the forum.

Kind Regards
AARCEE
Thank you so much aarcee for your response. However I am still in the interview que. I hope soon the wait will be over. God bless