Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
aarcee said:
Hello All,

I would like to thank you all for your support and encouragement. My interview was very tough. I had lost all hope but GOD is great.

My case was very complicated and the questions were around that. I will share some questions:

1. You mentioned you have families in Canada, did they arrange your marriage?
2. When did you get separated?
3. when did you get divorced?
4. When did husband get divorced, when did he get separated?
5. He was separated for for may years why did he get divorced just recently?
6. A lot more questions were asked which were very case specific.

All I want to say is be honest. My VO tried to confuse me a lot but i didn't change any of my answers. I paniced and lost all hope. She even said that i might have to refuse your application. At the end when she said is there anything that you want to say then I got so emotional and told her how genuine our relationship is. In the end she said that she will email me after returning to office. My interview lasted 30 minutes. I lost all hope after the interview. I got so stressed, even had to visit the doctors because i was traumatized.

GOD is great, I continued to pray and the good news came yesterday. I was asked to pay my right to PR fees, submit 2 passport sized photograph with passport. Without any delays i have sent them everything. My medical expires in January and i am asked to enter Canada before the 31st of January.

I still can't believe that I am approved until I get my COPR letter and my passport back. I can say that a miracle has happened.

I want to thank you all especially Farahna for the continuous support and your prayers. I wouldn't have done it with the help of you all and this forum.

A message to those whose interviews are coming have faith in GOD and continue to prepare for your interview. You all can do it with the help of this forum and continue to pray.

I want to again say thank again. You all are great.

Kind Regards
AARCEE
You did all the hard work and preparation so CONGRATS!!!!!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
aarcee said:
Hello All,

I would like to thank you all for your support and encouragement. My interview was very tough. I had lost all hope but GOD is great.

My case was very complicated and the questions were around that. I will share some questions:

All I want to say is be honest. My VO tried to confuse me a lot but i didn't change any of my answers. I paniced and lost all hope. She even said that i might have to refuse your application. At the end when she said is there anything that you want to say then I got so emotional and told her how genuine our relationship is. In the end she said that she will email me after returning to office. My interview lasted 30 minutes. I lost all hope after the interview. I got so stressed, even had to visit the doctors because i was traumatized.

GOD is great, I continued to pray and the good news came yesterday. I was asked to pay my right to PR fees, submit 2 passport sized photograph with passport. Without any delays i have sent them everything. My medical expires in January and i am asked to enter Canada before the 31st of January.

I still can't believe that I am approved until I get my COPR letter and my passport back. I can say that a miracle has happened.

I want to thank you all especially Farahna for the continuous support and your prayers. I wouldn't have done it with the help of you all and this forum.

A message to those whose interviews are coming have faith in GOD and continue to prepare for your interview. You all can do it with the help of this forum and continue to pray.

Kind Regards
AARCEE

Hello aarcee,

Congratulation and best of luck for your Canada life.

One applicant needs your help and I believe you will help this person.. The post is below-------

Posted by Lovely_one

Hi aarcee

Need help from you now. I have the same VO as you, and also reside in the same country (Fiji)Could you please let me know how long you had to wait after the letter for an interview date.
And also please do update on how your interview went
Thank you so much

Hope you will reply this applicant. Before my interview anyone one reply is big thing for me.

Regards
Farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
aarcee said:
Hello All,

Kind Regards
AARCEE

congratulation , we all can understand your feeling , as we all went to waiting time , and it make us more happy once we get approve after waiting for more then two years , many congrats and you deserve these happy moment .

regard
SJGOLFER

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
aarcee said:
Hello All,

Kind Regards
AARCEE
Wow! Great news.....Another success story! We love to hear that!

Congratulations!

Hasan

mantrarasa

Dec 6, 2016
I attended an interview in Bangladesh on 04 December 2016. Here is my experience. I have been in the room for about 1.5 hours.
I went inside the interview room, after greetings done, I submitted all my conversations in facebook, viber, skype, text messages, 400/500 pictures, money transfer receipts, joint FDR certificates, all my educational certificates and so on. The interviewer didnt see the things well what I submitted ….just a very quick look. I was explaining everything to him.

Qsn: Do you live in Australia? I said, I have been in Australia in work and holiday Visa for 1 year.
Qsn: Do you have work permit in Australia ? I said, I had work permit while i was there but right now I dont have work permit to work in Australia. My Australian Boss wanted to Sponsor me in his company as an employee but I said to him that I am sorry, my wife lives in canada so I have to move there.
Qsn: Do you want to apply for the Canadian Work visa ? I said, no because my wife applied for me so why i am going to apply separately. Besides i am working in a company as an accountant in bangladesh.

Qsn: Is your marriage arranged ? I said yes.
Qsn: Who arranged the marriage? I said Moazzem Hossain Khan.
Qsn: But here it is said, Who introduce you to your wife? Jane Alam Moral, your wife's uncle. And he is your Family friend ? I said, he is my wife's uncle so he is my family friend too.
Qsn: Was he arranged the marriage? I said no, he introduce me and my family to my wife and her family when the matchmaker took us to my wife's uncle house.
Qsn: Where is it written about the matchmaker? I said, it is written in the form.
Qsn: No. there is nothing written like this, where is this ?? I said, give me your application so that i can help you finding out.
Qsn: After searching again and again, he found it and asked me, Here it is written that, Your "Uncle" arranged the Marriage? I said My uncle is Moazzem Hossain Khan and he arranged our marriage.
Qsn: In case of arranged marriage, the Matchmaker/Arranger introduce two parties with each other ? Your case is different and thats why it is not understandable to me. I said, In bangladeshi custom the matchmaker brings the groom to the bride's place, then the host of the family introduces the bride and her family members to the groom and his family. As in my case, the matchmaker only knew my wife's uncle, not the bride and her family, he only took me and my family to the bride's uncle's house. Then my wife's uncle introduce my wife and her family to me and my family. Visa officer was not happy with that answer. He asked, how the matchmaker is your uncle? I said, his wife and my father's elder brother's wife is cousin. In our country we called all the family friends as "Uncle". He said, This is not the way arranged marriage works. I have doubt about it.

Qsn: What is the name of your wife's first husband ? I answered.
Qsn:Do your wife and her 1st husband were relatives ? I said no. The Visa Officer said, they are first cousin.your wife told you a lie.
Qsn: How long was the relationship ? I said from 2002-2006.
Qsn: Why the marriage was dissolved ? I said, when my wife was married she and her husband were so young to carry on a serious relationship like marriage. besides there were so many differences between them, personal, habitual, cultural etc. my wife had a very tough time to cope with the new culture, new people, specially fulfilling his husband's choices.

Qsn: I can see her first marriage were dissolved just after 4 months from her landing to canada. How it is possible ? I said, My wife knew that her ex has female friends before she went to canada but after going there she came to know that her ex husband has girlfriend. As a bangladeshi girl she was so disappointed and asked for divorce.
Qsn: Do you think your wife’s first marriage was a fraud marriage ? I said, No.
Qsn: Do your wife has any connection with her 1st husband? I said, No.

Qsn: What is the name of your wife's second husband ? I answered.
Qsn: Why the marriage was dissolved? I said, My wife had been maintaining a long distance relationship for long 7 years. As his ex husband had not got visa, She wanted to settle down in Bangladesh. Besides she wanted to have baby bcz her doctor suggested her to having baby as soon as possible when she had a medical condition and that is her irregular period. She requested him again and again for take the responsibilities while she would be here but her ex refused her all the time. Then my wife’s family pressured on him. Her ex mind it and divorced her and remarried to another girl. He is with that girl now.

Qsn: So she wanted to come and settle in Bangladesh ? I said, yes.
Qsn: Did your wife sponsored for her ex husband ? I said, Yes but he didnt get the visa. Later, due to the divorce with her husband my wife withdrawed the sponsorship application.
Qsn: How many times the guy had come for the interview here ? Do you know why he was been refused visa? I said, The guy came here for 2 or 3 times for interview. I dont know why he was refused.
Qsn: When was the Divorce happened? I said, 1st January 2014.
Qsn: Why the form says, the relationship continues till 27 January 2015? I said, divorce formally works after around 1 month of divorce registration.
Qsn: She accepted you marriage proposal just 30 days later when she just ended up her 7 years marriage? I said, No she didn’t accept my proposal.
Qsn: It is written in the application “before valentines day you propose her and she accepted? I said, no it is written in the application that ‘I proposed her for a Date on Valentines Day and she accepted”. I proposed her for marriage on valentines day 2014 and she said to me that, I have some issues to tell you and my answer is no.
Qsn: I cant find it out here, where is it written? I said, go a bit further and you will find it is written. Interviewer found it written and asked me in detail. I said, on valentines day 2014, I told my wife that ‘’I want to marry you and whats your opinion? She said to me, I have something to say. Then she described her past to me. I listened to her very carefully. I intend to marry her despite her past, and convince my parents about it. Our marriage was fixed after almost 1 year by the permission of both of our families. My uncle, Moazzem Hossain Khan Arranged the marriage.

Qsn: You have done your masters and you are a good candidate for marriage market. Besides, you are the first child of your parents who got married. It is not acceptable to me at all. Besides, it is the matchmaker's duty to research about bride and groom before the marriage. How he brought someone who had been married twice before. And in that case your family should get furious on the matchmaker after knowing the truth.

I answered that, you are totally right that my parents were so angry with the matchmaker. But i came to know from my wife that the matchmaker didnt know anything about her past. Still the matchmaker doesnt know anything about my wife's past. And I myself talk to my parents, i told them I am an educated guy, I shouldnt think the same way my grandparents and the old people would think about. I want to help her. If I share my hand with her, she will be fine. Finally I have been able to convince my family"
Qsn: Did your parents were present in your marriage wedding? I said, Yes.

I again added to the interviewer, "From my childhood me and my family loved to help others and that is how i have been brought up." I tried to help her in humanitarian way. I added, I asked my wife before marriage, can you love me again ? she replied, "I am filled with love and I would be able to love 10 more times. Her words really assured me to marry her.

The Interviewer was writing all my answers in PC. He then summarized some points:

I am concerned with why your wife hide a key point that her 1st husband was her first cousin.
Why you went to Australia instead trying to go to Canada just after you marriage. It looks like you have some lack of attraction between you two. Your wife supposed to apply for you as soon as she went to canada after your marriage.
I have doubt about your marriage arrangement. Why her uncle introduce your wife to you, why not the matchmaker ?
You being a Very good candidate in marriage market, why your parents agreed to marry their 1st child to a two times divorced one.

Then the Interviewer told me to explain the points. I was explaining. Then he interrupted me saying, you're making stories. Ok, Now I have to end the interview. You have given me lots of information to think about. I will think about them. You will be notified about the result. You have to wait now.
I told the Interviewer that, Can You please have a look on my stuffs (that I have brought to the interviewer as proof of our relationship)? Then he looked them a bit seriously. He was ready to go inside. Then I thanked him and Said Good bye.
-----------------

I want your expertise help please. I am not sure how did I have been able to answer. One thing i can say, the interviewer wanted to make me extremely nervous. I was not at all nervous. I answered all looking at the interviewer. I was calm and positive.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
mantrarasa said:
I attended an interview in Bangladesh on 04 December 2016. Here is my experience. I have been in the room for about 1.5 hours.
I went inside the interview room, after greetings done, I submitted all my conversations in facebook, viber, skype, text messages, 400/500 pictures, money transfer receipts, joint FDR certificates, all my educational certificates and so on. The interviewer didnt see the things well what I submitted ....just a very quick look. I was explaining everything to him.

Qsn: Do you live in Australia? I said, I have been in Australia in work and holiday Visa for 1 year.
Qsn: Do you have work permit in Australia ? I said, I had work permit while i was there but right now I dont have work permit to work in Australia. My Australian Boss wanted to Sponsor me in his company as an employee but I said to him that I am sorry, my wife lives in canada so I have to move there.
Qsn: Do you want to apply for the Canadian Work visa ? I said, no because my wife applied for me so why i am going to apply separately. Besides i am working in a company as an accountant in bangladesh.

Qsn: But here it is said, Who introduce you to your wife? Jane Alam Moral, your wife's uncle. And he is your Family friend ? I said, he is my wife's uncle so he is my family friend too.
Qsn: Was he arranged the marriage? I said no, he introduce me and my family to my wife and her family when the matchmaker took us to my wife's uncle house.
Qsn: Where is it written about the matchmaker? I said, it is written in the form.
Qsn: No. there is nothing written like this, where is this ?? I said, give me your application so that i can help you finding out.
Qsn: After searching again and again, he found it and asked me, Here it is written that, Your "Uncle" arranged the Marriage? I said My uncle is Moazzem Hossain Khan and he arranged our marriage.
Qsn: In case of arranged marriage, the Matchmaker/Arranger introduce two parties with each other ? Your case is different and thats why it is not understandable to me. I said, In bangladeshi custom the matchmaker brings the groom to the bride's place, then the host of the family introduces the bride and her family members to the groom and his family. As in my case, the matchmaker only knew my wife's uncle, not the bride and her family, he only took me and my family to the bride's uncle's house. Then my wife's uncle introduce my wife and her family to me and my family. Visa officer was not happy with that answer. He asked, how the matchmaker is your uncle? I said, his wife and my father's elder brother's wife is cousin. In our country we called all the family friends as "Uncle". He said, This is not the way arranged marriage works. I have doubt about it.

Qsn:Do your wife and her 1st husband were relatives ? I said no. The Visa Officer said, they are first cousin.your wife told you a lie.
Qsn: Why the marriage was dissolved ? I said, when my wife was married she and her husband were so young to carry on a serious relationship like marriage. besides there were so many differences between them, personal, habitual, cultural etc. my wife had a very tough time to cope with the new culture, new people, specially fulfilling his husband's choices.

Qsn: I can see her first marriage were dissolved just after 4 months from her landing to canada. How it is possible ? I said, My wife knew that her ex has female friends before she went to canada but after going there she came to know that her ex husband has girlfriend. As a bangladeshi girl she was so disappointed and asked for divorce.

Qsn: Why the marriage was dissolved? I said, My wife had been maintaining a long distance relationship for long 7 years. As his ex husband had not got visa, She wanted to settle down in Bangladesh. Besides she wanted to have baby bcz her doctor suggested her to having baby as soon as possible when she had a medical condition and that is her irregular period. She requested him again and again for take the responsibilities while she would be here but her ex refused her all the time. Then my wife’s family pressured on him. Her ex mind it and divorced her and remarried to another girl. He is with that girl now.

Qsn: Did your wife sponsored for her ex husband ? I said, Yes but he didnt get the visa. Later, due to the divorce with her husband my wife withdrawed the sponsorship application.
Qsn: How many times the guy had come for the interview here ? Do you know why he was been refused visa? I said, The guy came here for 2 or 3 times for interview. I dont know why he was refused.
Qsn: Why the form says, the relationship continues till 27 January 2015? I said, divorce formally works after around 1 month of divorce registration.
Qsn: She accepted you marriage proposal just 30 days later when she just ended up her 7 years marriage? I said, No she didn’t accept my proposal.
Qsn: It is written in the application “before valentines day you propose her and she accepted? I said, no it is written in the application that ‘I proposed her for a Date on Valentines Day and she accepted”. I proposed her for marriage on valentines day 2014 and she said to me that, I have some issues to tell you and my answer is no.
Qsn: I cant find it out here, where is it written? I said, go a bit further and you will find it is written. Interviewer found it written and asked me in detail. I said, on valentines day 2014, I told my wife that ‘’I want to marry you and whats your opinion? She said to me, I have something to say. Then she described her past to me. I listened to her very carefully. I intend to marry her despite her past, and convince my parents about it. Our marriage was fixed after almost 1 year by the permission of both of our families. My uncle, Moazzem Hossain Khan Arranged the marriage.

Qsn: You have done your masters and you are a good candidate for marriage market. Besides, you are the first child of your parents who got married. It is not acceptable to me at all. Besides, it is the matchmaker's duty to research about bride and groom before the marriage. How he brought someone who had been married twice before. And in that case your family should get furious on the matchmaker after knowing the truth.

I answered that, you are totally right that my parents were so angry with the matchmaker. But i came to know from my wife that the matchmaker didnt know anything about her past. Still the matchmaker doesnt know anything about my wife's past. And I myself talk to my parents, i told them I am an educated guy, I shouldnt think the same way my grandparents and the old people would think about. I want to help her. If I share my hand with her, she will be fine. Finally I have been able to convince my family"

I again added to the interviewer, "From my childhood me and my family loved to help others and that is how i have been brought up." I tried to help her in humanitarian way. I added, I asked my wife before marriage, can you love me again ? she replied, "I am filled with love and I would be able to love 10 more times. Her words really assured me to marry her.

The Interviewer was writing all my answers in PC. He then summarized some points:

I am concerned with why your wife hide a key point that her 1st husband was her first cousin.
Why you went to Australia instead trying to go to Canada just after you marriage. It looks like you have some lack of attraction between you two. Your wife supposed to apply for you as soon as she went to canada after your marriage.
I have doubt about your marriage arrangement. Why her uncle introduce your wife to you, why not the matchmaker ?
You being a Very good candidate in marriage market, why your parents agreed to marry their 1st child to a two times divorced one.

Then the Interviewer told me to explain the points. I was explaining. Then he interrupted me saying, you're making stories. Ok, Now I have to end the interview. You have given me lots of information to think about. I will think about them. You will be notified about the result. You have to wait now.
I told the Interviewer that, Can You please have a look on my stuffs (that I have brought to the interviewer as proof of our relationship)? Then he looked them a bit seriously. He was ready to go inside. Then I thanked him and Said Good bye.
-----------------

I want your expertise help please. I am not sure how did I have been able to answer. One thing i can say, the interviewer wanted to make me extremely nervous. I was not at all nervous. I answered all looking at the interviewer. I was calm and positive.
Hi there,

It would have been much better if you could post your thoughts here well before your interview date.

Thank you so much for sharing your interview experience.

You really tried to explain everything nicely. That's a plus point.

It was a tough encounter, indeed. Your wife's past marriages gave the interviewer a negative thoughts.

Besides visa refusal of your wife's ex created more confusions.

If the interviewer didn't take updated forms, police clearance etc., that suggests negative result.

His last remarks to review your answers indicate a kind of positive vibe.

Chances are pretty good to get a positive response.

You may consider sending a well drafted letter to visa office (by email) explaining all such points logically (one by one) where the interviewer expressed negative opinion. If you have additional solid evidences, you can send them also. Sending letter after interview is not conventional but I think it won't harm as long as the letter contains logical explanation of genuine relationship with your wife. I wonder why they are not contacting your wife to cross check everything.

Good luck!

Hasan

mantrarasa

Dec 6, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi there,

It would have been much better if you could post your thoughts here well before your interview date.

Thank you so much for sharing your interview experience.

You really tried to explain everything nicely. That's a plus point.

It was a tough encounter, indeed. Your wife's past marriages gave the interviewer a negative thoughts.

Besides visa refusal of your wife's ex created more confusions.

His last remarks to review your answers indicate a kind of positive vibe.

Chances are pretty good to get a positive response.

You may consider sending a well drafted letter to visa office (by email) explaining all such points logically (one by one) where the interviewer expressed negative opinion. If you have additional solid evidences, you can send them also. Sending letter after interview is not conventional but I think it won't harm as long as the letter contains logical explanation of genuine relationship with your wife. I wonder why they are not contacting your wife to cross check everything.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you so very much, Hasan Bhai for your kind response. I am getting new hope after your positive words.
I also considered sending a well drafted letter to visa office (by email) explaining all such points logically (one by one) where the interviewer expressed negative opinion. But my wife has not liked my Idea. After your suggestion I am going to send a mail, finally.

Before that can i ask you some query Please.
----------------
1.You said: If you have additional solid evidences, you can send them also. Can you give me what sort of evidences can I select. examples please.

2.You also said: I wonder why they are not contacting your wife to cross check everything. In that case, after going back to canada from BD in 2016, my wife has to take a new number because she found that her previous number (Given to the Application Form) is now used by another person. So, Can I include my wife's new number in my mail ?

3. Can you please give me the email address, where i will send the mail. I dont know the name of my Visa Officer.

Thank you Once Again
May Allah Bless You.

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
farhana766 said:
Hello aarcee,

Congratulation and best of luck for your Canada life.

One applicant needs your help and I believe you will help this person.. The post is below-------

Posted by Lovely_one

Hi aarcee

Need help from you now. I have the same VO as you, and also reside in the same country (Fiji)Could you please let me know how long you had to wait after the letter for an interview date.
And also please do update on how your interview went
Thank you so much

Hope you will reply this applicant. Before my interview anyone one reply is big thing for me.

Regards
Farhana
Hello Lovely_one,

They emailed me on the 3rd of November notifying that you have to attend an interview on the 1st of December. My interview was very tough because my case was a complicated one as both my husband and i are divorcees and he has kids. I would say you prepare everything well, know all about your Canadian spouse. A lady interviewed me. She was nice but confused me a lot. I believe they do it for complicated cases.

Prepare very well and study your application form and the answers that you had provided in the application forms. If your case is simple then you don't need to worry much. I had one month to prepare and i prepared sample answers for all the questions that are posted in this forum. I studied everyday and went through all questions so many times.

My well wishes are with you. I shared some questions above which i believe were shared by others in the forum.

Kind Regards
AARCEE

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello Lovely_one,

They emailed me on the 3rd of November notifying that you have to attend an interview on the 1st of December. My interview was very tough because my case was a complicated one as both my husband and i are divorcees and he has kids. I would say you prepare everything well, know all about your Canadian spouse. A lady interviewed me. She was nice but confused me a lot. I believe they do it for complicated cases.

Prepare very well and study your application form and the answers that you had provided in the application forms. If your case is simple then you don't need to worry much. I had one month to prepare and i prepared sample answers for all the questions that are posted in this forum. I studied everyday and went through all questions so many times.

My well wishes are with you. I shared some questions above which i believe were shared by others in the forum.

Kind Regards
AARCEE

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
aarcee said:
Hello Lovely_one,

Kind Regards
AARCEE
Thank you for your reply

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
mantrarasa said:
I went inside the interview room, after greetings done, I submitted all my conversations in facebook, viber, skype, text messages, 400/500 pictures, money transfer receipts, joint FDR certificates, all my educational certificates and so on. The interviewer didnt see the things well what I submitted ....just a very quick look. I was explaining everything to him.

-----------------

Hello mantarasa,

You are very brave applicant because you share your everything. I am wander why you are not share your applicant story before. I read your whole interview, I find that you give immigration officer unwanted answer which make your interview lengthy. Sometime explanation need but if you more explain which your immigration officer not want from you it makes your interview more difficult. If I was you I answer---

Qsn: Do you live in Australia?
Ans:yes

Qsn: Do you have work permit in Australia ?
Ans:yes

Qsn: Do you want to apply for the Canadian Work visa ?
Ans: No. (you give unwanted answer and this answer make officer more doubt to you)

Before your interview, you can PM me. Maybe I can help you how you answer your question answer. I don’t give you wrong hope your interview seem negative me. It is very low chance to get good news. Your immigration officer doubt you many points. Your interview over and all decision depends on immigration officer.

If you send marriage proof to the visa office, I don’t think it will work. I feel bad for you and I don’t know why you not post your story. Before aarcee interview I try to right all her answer and we talk to phone two hours and I question her like an officer. It will make her confident.

Second marriage interview is all the time tough and difficult.

Thanks a lot to share your interview story.

Regards
Farhana

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hello guys,

I am freaking out and i need senior members to please help me and guide me. I have an interview on Jan 16 in new delhi VO- from mp inquiry i found out the reason for the interview is there was some discrepancies with my date of marriage.

Little background: Sponsor (wife) from canada and husband was in CHINA on study permit.

I went to china to get married to my husband, his family n mines joined too. We had planned to do court marriage 1st but due to some issues with paper work we had to postpone it 1 week. So in the meantime we did religious wedding -Nikah we received a certificate which was stamped by the embassy where my husband is from. Then exactly 1 week later we did court marriage at chinese civil bureau and received a marriage certificate from them also with stamp from china embassy

Now we have 2 different dates of marriage, one is Religious in our eyes but i just released it could be considered civil and one was our court marriage which was legal.

My question is i am scared they will make an issue out of this claiming we did marriage fraud since we already had done legal marriage once, why did we do it again.

GUYS please anyone have any answers to this... i am going insane...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
can1989 said:
Hello guys,

I am freaking out and i need senior members to please help me and guide me. I have an interview on Jan 16 in new delhi VO- from mp inquiry i found out the reason for the interview is there was some discrepancies with my date of marriage.

Little background: Sponsor (wife) from canada and husband was in CHINA on study permit.

I went to china to get married to my husband, his family n mines joined too. We had planned to do court marriage 1st but due to some issues with paper work we had to postpone it 1 week. So in the meantime we did religious wedding -Nikah we received a certificate which was stamped by the embassy where my husband is from. Then exactly 1 week later we did court marriage at chinese civil bureau and received a marriage certificate from them also with stamp from china embassy

Now we have 2 different dates of marriage, one is Religious in our eyes but i just released it could be considered civil and one was our court marriage which was legal.

My question is i am scared they will make an issue out of this claiming we did marriage fraud since we already had done legal marriage once, why did we do it again.

GUYS please anyone have any answers to this... i am going insane...
Why you got two marriage? In china they dont accept nikhanama Or there is some other reason.

Regards
Farhana

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
farhana766 said:
Why you got two marriage? In china they dont accept nikhanama Or there is some other reason.

Regards
Farhana

because on the checklist for afghanistan it said that if u get married in country outside pakistan and afghanistan you must also be legally married in the country as well, so we didnt want to risk any issues

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
this is what i found on checklist for my husband country

If you were married in a country other than Pakistan and Afghanistan, you are required to submit a marriage certificate issued by the local authorities of the country in which the marriage took place in addition to proof that the marriage is registered with the relevant Afghan consulate.