FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dhuju said:
Both's parents had ego problem .... our parents are not believing in long distance relationships ... unfortunately my agent write story very short he just mention that our parents not understand our feeling so we decided to get marry without them ... I m very worried anybody pls let me know that interviewer give chance to explain situation or just he or she ask questions and finish it ....
Hi there,

Don't worry too much, rather you should prepare well to explain honestly why both parents remained absent. Most importantly the visa officer will be interested to see strong bonding between you two. Lots of relationship proofs are also crucial. If your spouse is accompanying you at the interview, it will be considered as a plus point!

Good luck!

Hasan

Dhuju

Sep 5, 2016
Thanks Hasan for ur replay I have lots of pic ... chat history we travel together to Thailand ... my consult is interviewer give me chance to saw all document or interviewer only consult abt there questions only they r polite or strick

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dhuju said:
Thanks Hasan for ur replay I have lots of pic ... chat history we travel together to Thailand ... my consult is interviewer give me chance to saw all document or interviewer only consult abt there questions only they r polite or strick
Typically interview is a two way communication. This is your responsibility to prove beyond doubt that your relationship is 100% genuine. I recommend you to bring all evidences whatever insignificant may be to substantiate your reasoning. Also you have to explain well to make the interviewer confident.

Please check previous posts of this thread as to what documents you need to bring. There you will find numerous tips and suggestions to do well in the interview. Don't take this interview lightly failing which you will have to walk through a long bumpy road with so much unwarranted mental stress.

Organize your papers and documents in a systematic manner as per a comprehensive checklist. Also practice many times until you are fully satisfied with your perfect answers.

Good luck!

Hasan

Dhuju

Sep 5, 2016
Thank u so much dear for replay I will bring my chat history marriage pic and some personal pic than western union money transfer receipt ... marriage certificate , ticket of Thailand which we went before marriage to spend good quality time ... what else should I need to bring pls guide me .... I checked previous thread but don't get any idea pls send me any link if u feel it useful to me ... and tell me ant u r interview experience

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Dhuju said:
Thank u so much dear for replay I will bring my chat history marriage pic and some personal pic than western union money transfer receipt ... marriage certificate , ticket of Thailand which we went before marriage to spend good quality time ... what else should I need to bring pls guide me .... I checked previous thread but don't get any idea pls send me any link if u feel it useful to me ... and tell me ant u r interview experience
Check these:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5528797#msg5528797

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5602783#msg5602783

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5595306#msg5595306

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5582393#msg5582393

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5577313#msg5577313

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5573424#msg5573424

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5569804#msg5569804

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5554516#msg5554516

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations-t220698.0.html;msg5551933#msg5551933

You can browse the past posts and find more interesting notes....tips....suggestions!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
dinigobale said:
hello guys .... my wife is scheduled for an interview on December the 5th. this is what it says in the email

At the interview please present the following original documents for all persons on the application (if applicable) unless they have already been sent with your application:

Your passport and that of your sponsor, if he or she is present in your country of habitual residence at the time of interview, and all children who possess their own passports;
· Police certificates or clearances from each country in which you and everyone in your family aged 18 years or over, and who are included in your application, have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age;
· Supporting documents substantiating your relationship to your sponsor: (as many as possible that apply to your category, the originals will be returned to you)
Photos of you and your sponsor together (i.e. outings, engagement, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, etc...) Please identify the persons in the photos and describe the scenes, either on the back of the photos or on a separate sheet of paper.

o If you are married, copies of sponsor’s passport showing entry and exit stamps for the country where your marriage took place.
Divorce certificate or death certificate of you or your sponsor’s previous spouse(s), as the case may be

i have been married before, i have already included a copy of my divorce certificate with the application, but since they said original here. should i send her the original to her? she is in Ethiopia, and i am in canada. or will be ok if she takes a coloured copy with her? is the divorce certificate that important. specially since its issued by canada? i have about 25 days, i would like to know if i have to send the original now or just a scan it nd send by email. thanks guys.
Hi there,

How was your wife's interview?

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello jupiter16,

Talk to Dr Wahab directly referring to the instruction of the visa officer that you may do your remedical without waiting for the letter.

Normally the medical facility does the test upon submission of VO's letter.

Hasan

Hasan bahi i think they can do as Up front medical , if there is no letter from CIC , Am i right , if applicant have UCI Number
they can still indicate that UCI Number and track the applicant name and data

Regard
SJgolfer

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello piotpoet,

When you will go for your interview you need to fill up selected form which visa office require. You must validate your form and if your police clearance is not expiring the visa office will not want it. If your police clearance expires in this situation you have to bring new police clearance for your interview.

Regards
Farhana

Hello farhana hi Hassan bahi

i can,t buy one way ticket , here air line told me i have to buy return ticket , very surprise i told them that i am moving to Canada but still they
said that i have to buy return ticket and later i can request for refund , what is you suggestion

regard
SJGOLFER

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:

i can,t buy one way ticket , here air line told me i have to buy return ticket , very surprise i told them that i am moving to Canada but still they
said that i have to buy return ticket and later i can request for refund , what is you suggestion

regard
SJGOLFER
Use a third party website like expedia.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
ImABule said:
Use a third party website like expedia.

hi sjgolfer from where u r buying ticket , any agency? in BD?

an agency did trouble in bd of returning ticket with one of my collegue . in that case u can hav online like Imabule said

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:

regard
SJGOLFER
That's ridiculous!

Now a days all tickets are e-Ticket.

Tell them you are immigrating to Canada with PR visa. They will allow one way ticket....

Your spouse can also buy ticket for you in Canada from a travel agency there and send you by email.

Here in Dhaka, many travel agencies do sell one way ticket against PR visa.

One way ticket is expensive!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi i think they can do as Up front medical , if there is no letter from CIC , Am i right , if applicant have UCI Number
they can still indicate that UCI Number and track the applicant name and data

Regard
SJgolfer
I think the e-medical facility can do re-medical tests against a particular applicant mentioning UCI number. In this case the interviewer suggested applicant to do remedical without waiting for the remedical letter from the visa office.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:

regard
SJGOLFER
Hello Sjgolfer,

My husband bought a ticket from Etihad Airline website in Canada. The ticket price is low. I bought ticket 83000 tk from Canada Etihad Website but If I try to bought the same ticket it cost 95000 or more than. So it is wise your wife can buy a ticket from website.

Regards
farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dhuju said:
Both's parents had ego problem .... our parents are not believing in long distance relationships ... unfortunately my agent write story very short he just mention that our parents not understand our feeling so we decided to get marry without them ... I m very worried anybody pls let me know that interviewer give chance to explain situation or just he or she ask questions and finish it ....
Hello Dhuju,

I know tomorrow is your interview and how stress you feel right now I can understand. But I don’t think I delay my post for you. In your previous post, you write you want some guide. I can friendly advice you how you can face your interview. You are afraid of your parents matter but if you explain everything it will easy your interview. The immigration officer 100% ask you------

1. Why your parents not present in the marriage?

You can explain that the actual reason that both parents are not believe in long distance relationship but you are in love and respect and understand each other feeling. You decide to marry each other but your parents can’t accept it.

Most important thing your sponsor Canadian life and past, present every little thing you should know. You should know about your sponsor family background and family member name and position. In the interview process, it is very important to know each other family matter. Immigration officer can ask you anything, nothing is personal here. Never try to hide anything or never feel it’s your personal matter you cannot tell them. Always keep in mind if you want to pass your interview try to answer all the question and avoid unwanted question answer. Answer only what your immigration officer asks do not give them extra information. It will lengthy your interview.

In the interview day try to show your marriage proof to your officer. Request your officer to see your documents. In what make you refuse if you give wrong answer like---------

1. Your sponsor Canadian home address
2. Your sponsor cell no
3. Your sponsor job place and position
4. The time difference between your country and Canada
5. Sponsor parent’s information
6. Sponsor education background
7. Sponsor age
8. Sponsor like dislike

It is very important information. Most important question is if your officer ask you---------

1. If I refuse you what you do?
Ans: I will reapply.

2. If reapply refuse what you will do?

And. My sponsor will come and we live together here.

3. Why your marriage is genuine?

Ans: We respect and understand each other feelings. We have join bank account. My sponsor does all responsibility for me after my marriage like every month he gave me financial support. I love to spend my whole life to my sponsor.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello All,

I would like to thank you all for your support and encouragement. My interview was very tough. I had lost all hope but GOD is great.

My case was very complicated and the questions were around that. I will share some questions:

1. You mentioned you have families in Canada, did they arrange your marriage?
2. When did you get separated?
3. when did you get divorced?
4. When did husband get divorced, when did he get separated?
5. He was separated for for may years why did he get divorced just recently?
6. A lot more questions were asked which were very case specific.

All I want to say is be honest. My VO tried to confuse me a lot but i didn't change any of my answers. I paniced and lost all hope. She even said that i might have to refuse your application. At the end when she said is there anything that you want to say then I got so emotional and told her how genuine our relationship is. In the end she said that she will email me after returning to office. My interview lasted 30 minutes. I lost all hope after the interview. I got so stressed, even had to visit the doctors because i was traumatized.

GOD is great, I continued to pray and the good news came yesterday. I was asked to pay my right to PR fees, submit 2 passport sized photograph with passport. Without any delays i have sent them everything. My medical expires in January and i am asked to enter Canada before the 31st of January.

I still can't believe that I am approved until I get my COPR letter and my passport back. I can say that a miracle has happened.

I want to thank you all especially Farahna for the continuous support and your prayers. I wouldn't have done it with the help of you all and this forum.

A message to those whose interviews are coming have faith in GOD and continue to prepare for your interview. You all can do it with the help of this forum and continue to pray.

I want to again say thank again. You all are great.

Kind Regards
AARCEE