Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
farhana766 said:
hello ,
I have no idea about Quebec because my husband lives in Whitby. Yes you can apply for visit visa .But sometime people refuse for visit visa. You can try for visit visa. Hope you will get it and very soon you will meet your spouse. Please relax I know it is really pain to live far away from loving person. I know when I came to know I was pending for interview I really feel very pain. But it is wise to ready for interview and please to keep every single proof of your relationship I mean money transfer receipt, skype screen shot, join account, picture together with both families, your marriage anniversary card, most important thing you should know about your spouse everything. Because immigration officer cross check every single thing with your spouse. So best of luckT
The recv m file September 8, 2015.
They sent my correspondence acknowledging receipt of application(s) on October 27, 2015.
they started processing your application on October 26, 2015.

they received my application for permanent residence on September 8, 2015..
they started processing Juwel Singh's application on November 17, 2015.........
Medical results have been received.
12/10/2015 certificate de selection du Quebec Resedence permante (alredy got it)
26/11/2015 recev interview letter this my file update so far so pls if u hv any idea or any1 pls share

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
hello ,
I have no idea about Quebec because my husband lives in Whitby. Yes you can apply for visit visa .But sometime people refuse for visit visa. You can try for visit visa. Hope you will get it and very soon you will meet your spouse. Please relax I know it is really pain to live far away from loving person. I know when I came to know I was pending for interview I really feel very pain. But it is wise to ready for interview and please to keep every single proof of your relationship I mean money transfer receipt, skype screen shot, join account, picture together with both families, your marriage anniversary card, most important thing you should know about your spouse everything. Because immigration officer cross check every single thing with your spouse. So best of luck.
your vsist visa application will be rejcted , as you are on unterview que , i got multiple entry visitor visa and i went to canada ,and return back
when they put me on interview i applied again for my 2nd visitor visa , they refuse my application and suggest me to wait for my interview , or invite my wife and daughter to come and visit me , and i did that , even they we have child togather , and i do monthly child support but still they
put me interview , just relex and focus on work , or invite your wife to come and live with you as she can come and visit you with out any visa issue
as she is canadian citizen , right ?

apuniano

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-April-2014
Doc's Request.
08-April-2014
Interview........
18-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
09-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 5-August-2015 - Appeal Submited - Hearing at Calgary 20 September 2016 - Appeal allowed, 13 October 2016 Ottawa required update forms --- 27 February 2017 Wife got visa in HCM Vietnam
farhana766 said:
Need 3 months more I mean 19th month. May be your wife get a email from Singapore.
Hi there,

The time for interview is very long. DO NOT WAIT SO LONG. Please find your Member of Parliament of the place where you live and tell them that you were waiting for so many months and he/she will help you.

I send my application to Vietnam which goes to Singapore and the Member of the Parliament speeded up the time. Instead of waiting 27 months I only wait 15 months for interview. I did not know that. My friend told me.

I believe you can go and talk to your member of parliament and he can help you because MP are the bosses of those immigration offices.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Hi Juwel,

First of all each application is unique on its own so someone might take 6-7 months to go to their spouse and someone might take 16-17 or 26-27 months to get processed. I applied in the middle of 2013 from Toronto, Ontario for my spouse. She got the letter from Singapore after a year in May 2014 for the interview waiting list which stated 24 months. She got her interview in March 2016, after 22 months. Though the interview was brief around 15-20 minutes but, they did verify her information with her mom by calling on her mom's cell phone. I didnt know they can call and cross exam your family member as none of this forum members posted no such experience here. (Beside FARHANA of course but her interview was one day after my spouse's interview).

So, concentrate more on your preparation for the interview cause you'll only get 3-4 weeks of notice to prepare yourself for the interview. If possible, please go through each of the questions in this thread with your spouse. Luckily I was with my spouse when she got the interview letter and I only got 3.5 weeks to prep her. My return flight date and her interview date was the same coincidently. Anyways, I didnt want to be with her at the interview because I didnt want her to get extra nervous thinking what would be my answer if they cross exam both of us.

If possible, ask your spouse to visit you. Keep photos together, take pictures with both family members present (specially the parents and siblings whose names are mentioned in the IMM 5406). Make sure you keep the hotel bills and plane/bus tickets with both of your names in it.

Do you have any known red flags in your file? I guess I had one cause me and my spouse are from two different religion, and we will not convert. At the interview, the VO asked her that and also called her mom and asked the mom about possible convert. Both of them said No.

Please do let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the interview.

Take Care

Sam

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
apuniano said:
Hi there,

The time for interview is very long. DO NOT WAIT SO LONG. Please find your Member of Parliament of the place where you live and tell them that you were waiting for so many months and he/she will help you.

I send my application to Vietnam which goes to Singapore and the Member of the Parliament speeded up the time. Instead of waiting 27 months I only wait 15 months for interview. I did not know that. My friend told me.

I believe you can go and talk to your member of parliament and he can help you because MP are the bosses of those immigration offices.
Hi,
Its really good to hear that you wait for interview only 15 months. Are you Canada? Or still waiting for your interview result.If not can you tell me how long you get your interview result. Because the immigration officer did not mention any time for me Just said she will let me know letter. I really confused why she did not gave me time? Why she kept my police certificate and two application from?

Advanced thank
Farhana

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
farhana766 said:
hello ,
I have no idea about Quebec because my husband lives in Whitby. Yes you can apply for visit visa .But sometime people refuse for visit visa. You can try for visit visa. Hope you will get it and very soon you will meet your spouse. Please relax I know it is really pain to live far away from loving person. I know when I came to know I was pending for interview I really feel very pain. But it is wise to ready for interview and please to keep every single proof of your relationship I mean money transfer receipt, skype screen shot, join account, picture together with both families, your marriage anniversary card, most important thing you should know about your spouse everything. Because immigration officer cross check every single thing with your spouse. So best of luck.
[/qu
hi farhana here im agian actually my wife going to write a letter to local MP about my file cz if you follow their rule you can contact with your local mp about your file if your file is more then 6 month so MP can help you out from this long time waiting list and i get this one from their official govt side and yes its true mp is bosses for this immigration officer so who ever waiting more then 6 month guys you can conatct with your local mp and its work guys so dont be hesitate if u guy need a link i can gv u so this how u can make your processing faster
hope it works for every1

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
apuniano said:
Hi there,

thnk you its really helpful and my wife and her family lawyer going to meet their local mp next week im dfntly sure its going to work finger croos for get good news and i get this things from their govt official site that you can contact your local mp if your file is more then a six month and the day is start counting the day you submission its really helpfull tnx a lot

RDN

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
23-06-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
15-03-2016
I went to interview in Hong Kong after 10 months of applying. It was not a pleasant experience. The interviewer was really mean and made me kinda angry. But I guess it's just their tactic. Firstly, she asked me to prove that we lived together in Singapore because according to her, people can just make a lease contract and live separately. She specifically wanted monthly bills. We did not have such things because we shared the apartment with other tenants and bills are on the owner's name. She handed me our documents we submitted and find proof in them :eek: The order was messed up and I submitted almost year ago, how can I remember everything?! I tried my best finding proof and almost ended up arguing with her.
For the 2nd part, she asked me about my sponsor's job and his process of getting this new job. I answered that and she said I passed the interview.
Even though I passed the interview, I was still bitter to be treated like that. I don't want to go through such thing ever again.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
sjgolfer014 said:
your vsist visa application will be rejcted , as you are on unterview que , i got multiple entry visitor visa and i went to canada ,and return back
when they put me on interview i applied again for my 2nd visitor visa , they refuse my application and suggest me to wait for my interview , or invite my wife and daughter to come and visit me , and i did that , even they we have child togather , and i do monthly child support but still they
put me interview , just relex and focus on work , or invite your wife to come and live with you as she can come and visit you with out any visa issue
as she is canadian citizen , right ?
Disagree,

I am recommended for an interview still they issued me a multiple entry visit visa till 2022

Hope that helps !!!

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
jaytanz said:
Disagree,

I am recommended for an interview still they issued me a multiple entry visit visa till 2022

Hope that helps !!!
really when did you apply for visit visa , if that is the case then you are very lucky and hope
every one get the visit visa even tho they are on inter view

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
sjgolfer014 said:
really when did you apply for visit visa , if that is the case then you are very lucky and hope
every one get the visit visa even tho they are on inter view
Yea i know many people who got visit visa even though they are recommended for interview from New Delhi office.

But each case is a unique story. Your wife already visited you once but they have doubts for the 2nd time.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
I think you got through if not then she wouldn't worry about your police certificate.
Did she give you any time frame to wait for the result.
Hi Rummu,
Did you get any news from Singapore?

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hi Rummu,
Did you get any news from Singapore?
Dear Farhana
I wanted to ask you the same question. No I didn't hear anything from them yet. What about you.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
I wanted to ask you the same question. No I didn't hear anything from them yet. What about you.
Dear Rummu,
Same here. I did not get any news. Still waiting.