April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
Girl16 said:

Hello guys ,gusto ko lang ishare sa inyo.hindi niyo kailangan maging nervous ,stress at iba pa kapag nakarecieve Kyo ng letter for interview.. Specially for spousal interview kasi ang gusto lang Ng visa officer kung totoo ang mga answers sa application .. Genuineness of relationships.so kapag alam niyo na genuine ang relationship Hindi niyo kailangan mag alala ..I had my interview and right after the interview visa officer told me that I was approved and sent me a remedical instructions 5 minutes after the interview..Only personal information bout sponsor and applicant,how well do you know your sponsor background .. just be yourself guys,tell the truth and everything will be fine ..
Congratulations dear. Can you share your timeline?

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Its been a month after interview. How long to wait more :-\

Girl16

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 application recieved
Doc's Request.
September 2016
AOR Received.
June
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
April ,2016
Med's Request
Remedical: March ,2017
Med's Done....
Up-front April 2016 Expired.Remedical Done: March 2017
Interview........
March 2017
Passport Req..
April ,2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 2017
LANDED..........
May 2017
zm7 said:
Congratulations dear. Can you share your timeline?
I applied April 2016 my visa office is Manila Philippines. Nov.i was in queque for interview and i had my interview last month ,visa officer was really nice ,friendly ..And now I'm just waiting for my passport back with visa .. good luck guys those are still waiting for PPr ..

Girl16

Mar 5, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 application recieved
Doc's Request.
September 2016
AOR Received.
June
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
April ,2016
Med's Request
Remedical: March ,2017
Med's Done....
Up-front April 2016 Expired.Remedical Done: March 2017
Interview........
March 2017
Passport Req..
April ,2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 2017
LANDED..........
May 2017
barkatain said:
where is your visa office.? Manila Visa office faster ..They will tell you right after the interview if your approve or not .. Good luck .I hope you get PPr soon ..

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
barkatain said:
How was your interview?

You should check eCAS and see if there is any change..!

Typically you will get a response in 6-8 weeks!

You may consider collect your GCMS notes to know the status.

Good luck!

Hasan

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hasan9999 said:
How was your interview?

You should check eCAS and see if there is any change..!

Typically you will get a response in 6-8 weeks!

You may consider collect your GCMS notes to know the status.

Good luck!

Hasan
Can travel history delay decision?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
MikeLT said:
I just recieved a notice of spousal interview for my immigration to Canada. My wife and I have the interview this week. I have been doing alittle translation jobs online as I dont have a Canadian work permit yet. I am worried that they will ask me if I have been working and what the correct answer should be? Its technically not a Canadian website. I havent claimed any taxes as I am not sure how or who i would file with or even if i am suppose to. I have made under 5000. I did not mention this on my spousal application as I wasnt aware. Can CIC see online work history? is that generally a question that comes up? Is it Legal or not? any suggestions would be appreciated
You are not allowed to work in Canada as a visitor unless you have a valid work permit.

In the interview you will have to prove that the relationship with your spouse is genuine.

Hasan

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Hello,

I like to know if everyone get same generic email for interview and alsO iF CIC request every interviewer same same documents checklist?

Or requested documents depend on each case?

Below is the required document list I got form CIC-

Required Documentation

You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your
application:

· Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless
of age;

· You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:

· Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;

· Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your
dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with
parents' names, ration card);

· In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

· If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring
all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This
evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such
cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with
those cards;

· Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.

Please let me know if everyone get exactly same documents list requested?

Thank you

zm7

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Kabul, Afghanistan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
File Transfer...
August 31, 2016
Med's Request
upfront and Feb 02, 2018
Med's Done....
May 25, 2016, Re-medical: Feb 03, 2018
Interview........
April 06, 2017
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2018 :))))
VISA ISSUED...
March 02, 2018 :D
LANDED..........
March 10, 2018 <3
PreetiStephen said:
Hello,

I like to know if everyone get same generic email for interview and alsO iF CIC request every interviewer same same documents checklist?

Or requested documents depend on each case?

Below is the required document list I got form CIC-

Required Documentation

You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your
application:

· Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless
of age;

· You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:

· Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;

· Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your
dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with
parents' names, ration card);

· In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other

· If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring
all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This
evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such
cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with
those cards;

· Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.

Please let me know if everyone get exactly same documents list requested?

Thank you
I got the same thing, even though many of these were not applicable to us. eg. no prior marriage, no child...

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
PreetiStephen said:
In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
HI what does this line means .. "dependent students" is this term applicable for the principle applicants or for dependent children .. can anybody plz explain

preet_5771

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/7/16
AOR Received.
7/8/16
File Transfer...
8/8/16
Med's Request
Pre booked
Med's Done....
29/6/16
Interview........
21/2/17
Passport Req..
11/3/17
VISA ISSUED...
17/3/17
MikeLT said:
I just recieved a notice of spousal interview for my immigration to Canada. My wife and I have the interview this week. I have been doing alittle translation jobs online as I dont have a Canadian work permit yet. I am worried that they will ask me if I have been working and what the correct answer should be? Its technically not a Canadian website. I havent claimed any taxes as I am not sure how or who i would file with or even if i am suppose to. I have made under 5000. I did not mention this on my spousal application as I wasnt aware. Can CIC see online work history? is that generally a question that comes up? Is it Legal or not? any suggestions would be appreciated
You just have to prove your relationship.
Don't even worry about this but yes you can not mention that you working in canada.
Your answer should be no if they ask that are you working here.
They normaly do not ask.
The do not try to see your online work history or anything like this.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Tajnuba said:
HI what does this line means .. "dependent students" is this term applicable for the principle applicants or for dependent children .. can anybody plz explain
The letter directed to the principal applicant. As such this is applicable for the principal applicant to bring those documents at the interview. If the principal applicant has any dependent age 19 or over studying somewhere, needs to submit those proofs.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
MikeLT said:
Hi,

How was your interview?

Hasan

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
This is what i received from my husband VO office this morning...

Good day:

The police certificate for your spouse has been received.

This file is now in queue for review. Once the review is completed you/your spouse will be advised on the step(s) in processing.

Note that your spouse/you will not receive any correspondence from this office until this preliminary review is completed.

Does anyone have any idea how long a preliminary review takes. We submitted our application October 2016.