+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Inland May 2021

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hey guys, any update? My husband met his eligibility as my sponsor.
We didn't get any king of notice or letter since when I checked Ecas that says decision made on my husband side on Dec 7th, so we called IRCC and asked them if he is eligible or not on Jan 24th. Then an officer told us he got approved as a sponsor, as well as my applications have been forwarded to Mississauga. Right now they are reviewing whether or not I meet eligibility. If it is silence on your side for long time, I suggest you guys call them likewise.
I guess you'll get to know something...

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, any update? My husband met his eligibility as my sponsor.
We didn't get any king of notice or letter since when I checked Ecas that says decision made on my husband side on Dec 7th, so we called IRCC and asked them if he is eligible or not on Jan 24th. Then an officer told us he got approved as a sponsor, as well as my applications have been forwarded to Mississauga. Right now they are reviewing whether or not I meet eligibility. If it is silence on your side for long time, I suggest you guys call them likewise.
I guess you'll get to know something...
You are also inside canada ?? You applied as inland sponsorship in May ??

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys! Any updates? It is so frustrating seeing how June and July applicants are moving forward and we are in the dark still....

Reactions: Takumi

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hey guys! Any updates? It is so frustrating seeing how June and July applicants are moving forward and we are in the dark still....
Oh I feel you... I'm also wondering why they are processing June and July applicants first, not May applicants. That's perfectly unfair.
Well at least I got to know my husband met his eligibility as my sponsor and my applications are being reviewed at Mississauga case processing center by calling IRCC on Jan 24th. Bet since then still silence.
Right now I'm trying to convince myself like 'Processing time is supposed to be maximum 12 months, and it's been almost 9 months since I applied. it should be only 3 months left till they make decisions'
I believe we can make it through cuz we've been staying so patient for a long term.
I hope we all here are smiling with our PR or COPR by next summer.
However I want them to harry up otherwise I won't be able to reunite with my family in Japan.

Reactions: Vles and Diana1993

47sam

Jul 21, 2021
Yayyyy! Way to go! I'm positive that means you'll get PR 100 percent!
I think so! My husbands visitor record expires July 1 same with his Alberta Healthcare, I'm hoping we'll have what we need to extend Alberta Healthcare by then.

Reactions: Takumi

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey everybody!

So on Sunday I got a request for additional information because back home I worked for the government so they want details in a Government Employment Form. Obviously, I sent it right away.

Today I received Approval in principle and I am expecting my BGC to take some time due this latest request.

Well, it looks like they work on applications just stay tight fellas...

47sam

Jul 21, 2021
Hey everybody!

So on Sunday I got a request for additional information because back home I worked for the government so they want details in a Government Employment Form. Obviously, I sent it right away.

Today I received Approval in principle and I am expecting my BGC to take some time due this latest request.

Well, it looks like they work on applications just stay tight fellas...
Hopefully they process the paperwork you sent in quickly.

Reactions: Diana1993