+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship in Abu Dhabi

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
fruit_loops01 said:
HI, Thanks for the reply guys,

Well I hope that its just approximate. I am also working in the middle east (Qatar) and Abu Dhabi is the closest Visa office that can help us. But after knowing 25 months! just to process, I'm clearly dissapointed. I hope I dont have to wait that long : (

I am also wondering why they stated on the AOR letter that the approximate time to process my case was 6-12 months?
Which was in August 2010 when I received the AOR letter.

Should I just disregard the 6-12 months and think that its 25 months now!

Any more replies or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi,
Would you mind providing some timeline? When did you receive your AOR? When does your Medical expire? Did they request any additional documents? Etc Etc..

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
Here is my timeline

- Started processing my application on August 15, 2010 - As stated on E-Cas
-Medical Results have been received. - As stated on E-Cas
-AOR from Abu Dhabi received September 15th 2010
-Residency Questionnaire, Forms: IMM5549, and IMM5540 sent VIA email as an attachment from Abu Dhabi office for me to complete and send back to Abu-Dhabi. Note: All these forms were sent with the AOR letter on September 15th by the Abu Dhabi office...
-I couriered everything over to Abu Dhabi November 20th

Now in the process of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

irogko4u

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 submitted june 21, 2010
AOR Received.
LC2 CEM July 30, 2012 AOR received Sept 30, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi ! May I know the step by step of your application? I am under live-in caregiver here in Canada and I am sponsoring my husband who works/lives in Qatar. I submitted my application for PR last june 21 and start processing last sept 21, 2010. My question is... when my husband expecting his KIT (application forms like IMM008 etc etc)? Can you please give an idea.

Thanks alot and Happy New Year!

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
irogko4u said:
Hi ! May I know the step by step of your application? I am under live-in caregiver here in Canada and I am sponsoring my husband who works/lives in Qatar. I submitted my application for PR last june 21 and start processing last sept 21, 2010. My question is... when my husband expecting his KIT (application forms like IMM008 etc etc)? Can you please give an idea.

Thanks alot and Happy New Year!
If you have applied under Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship), then it will be approved in 2 stages. First, CPC Mississauga will approve you as a sponsor and then they will transfer your file to be processed in Abu Dhabi. Have you received your approval from CPC-M?

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
fruit_loops01 said:
Here is my timeline

- Started processing my application on August 15, 2010 - As stated on E-Cas
-Medical Results have been received. - As stated on E-Cas
-AOR from Abu Dhabi received September 15th 2010
-Residency Questionnaire, Forms: IMM5549, and IMM5540 sent VIA email as an attachment from Abu Dhabi office for me to complete and send back to Abu-Dhabi. Note: All these forms were sent with the AOR letter on September 15th by the Abu Dhabi office...
-I couriered everything over to Abu Dhabi November 20th

Now in the process of waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.
Recently Mr. Canada got his. Hope you get yours soon too.

irogko4u

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 submitted june 21, 2010
AOR Received.
LC2 CEM July 30, 2012 AOR received Sept 30, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Samuel! I havent received my approval from CPC-M. I am expecting it on around March to April. Do you think its better to process in Abu Dhabi instead in Manila? I didnt inform the CPC-Vegreville about address changes of my husband. When I submitted my application during that time, my husband is still in Manila. I am thinking not to change it if its better in Manila compare to Abu Dhabi. My husband can go backhome anytime. And, what usually the question on interviews in Abu Dhabi and what are the requirements from the employer aside from NOC. Again.. I need your advice.. Thanks alot!

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
irogko4u said:
Hi Samuel! I havent received my approval from CPC-M. I am expecting it on around March to April. Do you think its better to process in Abu Dhabi instead in Manila? I didnt inform the CPC-Vegreville about address changes of my husband. When I submitted my application during that time, my husband is still in Manila. I am thinking not to change it if its better in Manila compare to Abu Dhabi. My husband can go backhome anytime. And, what usually the question on interviews in Abu Dhabi and what are the requirements from the employer aside from NOC. Again.. I need your advice.. Thanks alot!
I have applied in Abu Dhabi myself. But after reading various forums, I do not feel that confident about Abu Dhabi. Check the forums. It almost feels anything is better than Abu Dhabi

Kulilit

Aug 17, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2011
Hi Guys,

My wife works in Middle East but I used Manila as the Visa Office for the reason that it'll take more than a year for tha application to process unlike in the philippines it'll take only for 3-4 months the latest. Below is my timeline regarding my spouse application. Good Luck to all of us!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey guys,

did any of u got any answer from Abu-Dhabi, were ur cases finalized, thank u; i hope!!!!!!!!!

please reply, it's very hard to find people who applied from Abu-Dhabi, although there should be many, since they take so long ???

good luck!!

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
hello i am also processing my application in abu dhabi and i am working here in Qatar,i am being sponsored by my wife in Canada.Just want to know what is the status of your husband application?me i sent my application last December 21,2011 and up to now i still did not hear from them,i am from the Philippines