+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship help

CB1995

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Is there anybody I can message personally and ask questions as I go through my application? I understand I am asking a lot of someone but I’d greatly appreciate it.

We will be applying for spousal sponsorship.
Canadian wife sponsoring English husband in Canada.

Thanks in advance to any response(s).

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Read the the basic and full guide as you're filling out forms (for many of the forms there's a step by step in the guide regarding each question and how to answer it). You can also use the search function on the forum here. When you do have specific questions you can of course ask them on the forum as well.

cliffjona

Feb 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
Sent 19/Feb 2018, Received 23/Feb 2018
Is there anybody I can message personally and ask questions as I go through my application? I understand I am asking a lot of someone but I’d greatly appreciate it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You can always hire a lawyer or consultant.

cliffjona

Feb 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
Sent 19/Feb 2018, Received 23/Feb 2018
Hello Wakki, while I don't have time to go through all of it with you, I have just received my PR this week, I am also from the uk and my Wife is Canadian. It is quite daunting to start with, took us nearly two months to fill the forms in, go through it a question at a time, don't try and rush it. Is your Wife moving back to Canada before you?
If you come to a question your not sure of that's when to ask on here. Good luck Cliff