+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Final Phases Query

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
@YVR123 @armoured I have few questions about items to carry and tax related to it..

1. If a person comes on trv, is there any restriction about amount in cash, gold and things that they are carrying?

2. How to get stamp on List to Follow form in case person is already in canada and receive ppr after coming here? In my case, I carried list to carry and list to follow when I landed for the first time with CoPR. I'm not sure about this virtual landing rules

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
@YVR123 @armoured I have few questions about items to carry and tax related to it..

1. If a person comes on trv, is there any restriction about amount in cash, gold and things that they are carrying?

2. How to get stamp on List to Follow form in case person is already in canada and receive ppr after coming here? In my case, I carried list to carry and list to follow when I landed for the first time with CoPR. I'm not sure about this virtual landing rules
Not sure about TRV to carry gold and other valuables into Canada. But have them documented and declared and person with TRV is expected to take them when he/she leave Canada. Cash over $10,000 needed to be declared.

Also not sure on the new vitual landing process. Others who went through this may help.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Not sure about TRV to carry gold and other valuables into Canada. But have them documented and declared and person with TRV is expected to take them when he/she leave Canada. Cash over $10,000 needed to be declared.

Also not sure on the new vitual landing process. Others who went through this may help.
Thank you for your reply..

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
@YVR123 @armoured

My spouse has reached Canada on TRV yesterday however, her passport wasn't stamped on arrival at YYZ Pearson Airport.

1 Is this normal ?

2 What do I need to do for stamping ?

3 Will there be any issue ?

TIA

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
@YVR123 @armoured

My spouse has reached Canada on TRV yesterday however, her passport wasn't stamped on arrival at YYZ Pearson Airport.

1 Is this normal ?

2 What do I need to do for stamping ?

3 Will there be any issue ?

TIA
No need to worry or get it stamped. You should keep track that she gets PR status within six months but your file seems further along so knock wood, should be no issue.

Updte address with IRCC so that final steps (landing) can be done within Canada. (Assuming she's not departing soon)

Reactions: YVR123 and vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
No need to worry or get it stamped. You should keep track that she gets PR status within six months but your file seems further along so knock wood, should be no issue.

Updte address with IRCC so that final steps (landing) can be done within Canada. (Assuming she's not departing soon)
Thank you so much...

She got PPR 5 days ago and I raised webform today.. Will wait for further steps now...

Reactions: YVR123 and armoured