+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Family Class (Applicant outside Canada)

VenusPond

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading in advance. We submitted our application a few days back. On the IMM0008 we entered my wife's contact information (addrees/email) and we submitted a seperate form IMM 5476 (Use of a Representative). In IMM 5476 we entered my (sponsor's) contact information (address/email) as i intend to represent my spouse. We later realized that the contact information on IMM0008 also has to be my contact information since i am submitting my self as a representative. Has any body made this misatake (or similar) when submitting and what was the outcome ?

Thanks a lot!

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
I don't believe this will affect anything. Just monitor all emails you have used in any of the forms.

• Love
Reactions: VenusPond

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading in advance. We submitted our application a few days back. On the IMM0008 we entered my wife's contact information (addrees/email) and we submitted a seperate form IMM 5476 (Use of a Representative). In IMM 5476 we entered my (sponsor's) contact information (address/email) as i intend to represent my spouse. We later realized that the contact information on IMM0008 also has to be my contact information since i am submitting my self as a representative. Has any body made this misatake (or similar) when submitting and what was the outcome ?

Thanks a lot!
I believe should be fine, and indeed possibly what is expected.

• Love
Reactions: VenusPond