May 10, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
14-06-2022
AOR Received.
19-08-2022
Hi Everyone,
I am PR in Canada and my wife is PA in India. I need your expertise on the below questions. These questions are from Checklist. Please suggest me what to do. Thank you.

A) Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse
-If my wife has never been to Canada, Can I still her add as a dependent on my Work insurance and put that in file?
- She has passport, AADHAR Card, PAN Card with my name on it. Can we include that?
- She is added as Emergency contact number at my Work? Can I get that information on Company letter head and put in this section?
- Any other suggestions for the documents in this section or above documents are enough?
B) Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses
- I added her Beneficiary to my TFSA Account. Will this document go under (A) or (B)?
- I added her Beneficiary to my RRSP Account. Will this document go under (A) or (B)?
- I added her to my Bank account as additional account owner (Joint bank account). Will this document go under (A) or (B)?