+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship by student 2018

vasanthi

Dec 26, 2017
Hi everyone.
I am a student in Quebec and want to sponsor my partner to Quebec. I am little bit confused about overseas and inland. Which one is fastest process?? What are the supporting documents??

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone.
I am a student in Quebec and want to sponsor my partner to Quebec. I am little bit confused about overseas and inland. Which one is fastest process?? What are the supporting documents??
Hi

If your partner is outside of Canada, you must apply outland. If your partner is in Canada, you can apply inland or outland. Outland is generally faster but it depends on the country. Inland applicants can apply for an OWP but are advised to not leave Canada during the process.

Start here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html.

vasanthi

Dec 26, 2017
Hi

If your partner is outside of Canada, you must apply outland. If your partner is in Canada, you can apply inland or outland. Outland is generally faster but it depends on the country. Inland applicants can apply for an OWP but are advised to not leave Canada during the process.

Start here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html.
He is outside of Canada. If my partner come through visiting visa, will it be possible to get OWP at Canada airport itself??

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Hi everyone.
Are you a Canadian PR or citizen?
And are you married or legally common-law with your partner?