+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****Spousal Sponsorship Application Status*****

Mar 3, 2020
Hello

We have submitted our Spousal Sponsorship Application on 15th August, 2020.

Somehow we didn't get any response from the CIC yet.

How can we get to know whether CIC has received our application file or not?

I also want contact number of CIC to ask about my application status ....pls provide it...any lead would be appreciated....

Thanks

LalaPixie

Sep 30, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
From what I gather applications seem to have mostly frozen or been incredibly slowed down between the months of March to September and have only begun processing again. It sounds like they're working through February and March 2020 as well as other backlog, so it is not alarming you haven't heard from them yet. I think the earliest will be sometime in the first quarter of 2021 depending on how fast they move and that might be an optimistic guess.

I saw in some threads people have called for "temporary application numbers" or to confirm receipt by calling this number: 1-888-242-2100. I think it's dial 2 (for English), 1,1, then 0. If you check some of the outland threads on the first page you can probably find more information from better informed persons, but it sounds like an agent might be able to check if it was received even though they haven't begun processing it yet.

canadabrit15

Sep 21, 2020
Still many applicants from april and may (Including myself) who have not received any correspondence , hope this helps!