Biometric submitted & updated December 2023

Could anyone please explain what steps are more to get final decision
& how much time to expect ?
please share your application updates if possible & we can discuss here
Thank you

Reactions: abdulllahi Mahat

Dandrew

Sep 18, 2023
Hello I don't know if it is just me that don't get updates from GCKey. My application was received on Sept 30, 2023, my biometrics and medical has been completed as shown in the PR tracker. However, I tried to register in the GCkey account last night to check the status of my application since the last update from the PR tracker was in Dec 18, 2023 (We received your enquiry), By the time I accessed my GCkey account, I see nothing on the application status portion except "we are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update..." I am not sure if something goes wrong with my GCkey account.And also, my application status get stuck in BGC in progress, eligibility has not started yet. Thank you for your response. I will appreciate a lot.

Pkumar9

Nov 28, 2019
I would say just wait
Your medical done
Biometric done
I am sure they are working on further steps
last update was received dec 18 which is not too long ago. 4 months you in if your application is outland if you’re on track don’t worry just wait
Keep checking for the update
Thank you
I applied before you & have not received even medical request yet.
i hope this help

Dandrew

Sep 18, 2023
I would say just wait
Your medical done
Biometric done
I am sure they are working on further steps
last update was received dec 18 which is not too long ago. 4 months you in if your application is outland if you’re on track don’t worry just wait
Keep checking for the update
Thank you
I applied before you & have not received even medical request yet.
i hope this help
Thanks for the response. Just wonder why my GCkey has no updates even about my biometric and medical.

Adviseseeker

Feb 19, 2024
Hello Everyone

I submitted a Spousal sponsorship application on September 2nd, 2023 Outland.
I haven't received any update since then can you please advise me on how to track my application status?
I don't have UCI and application number to create an account @ https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
I am getting an error saying
Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

when I use UCI and the Application Number of my sponsor.

I am so nervous cause it's been 5 months since the submission of my application

Thanks for reading my post and your advice will be appreciated

Lindarp

Nov 7, 2023
We submitted Sept 6 2023 and have still not recieved AOr or any updates at all .. not sure what we can do to see what is happening with our file

Adviseseeker

Feb 19, 2024
We submitted Sept 6 2023 and have still not recieved AOr or any updates at all .. not sure what we can do to see what is happening with our file
Have you tried to call them? Does anyone know ircc contact number to ask about the status?
I have tried (613)-944-4000 but it says the doesn't provide any update related to the case status