+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** Spousal sponsorship applicant form SAUDI ARABIA & GCC

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm Canadian sponsoring my Egyptian husband who lives in Qatar. We sent our application on October 9, 2019. It's been at London Visa Office since February 2020. No news since then!

Inshallah some good news soon for all of us!
Hello :) we have similar timelines, Im the applicant residing in Dubai
Have you gotten any updates?

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Also are there any updates from anyone else’s side?
Will we wait as long as other countries such as Pakistan, etc? Some applications take up to 15months :(

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hello :) we have similar timelines, Im the applicant residing in Dubai
Have you gotten any updates?
Sorry I never answered this. The latest update was an email from London Visa Office on Aug 19 2020 indicating that they will be working on the file. However ECAS doesn't indicate an Aor2 line so we really don't know what to think.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Sorry I never answered this. The latest update was an email from London Visa Office on Aug 19 2020 indicating that they will be working on the file. However ECAS doesn't indicate an Aor2 line so we really don't know what to think.
If you open ECAS under Permanent Residence, read the second line and you’ll see the date updated
I missed it too and noticed the change recently
When do you think we’d hear back? So many applications AOR2 from November that havent heard back yet

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
If you open ECAS under Permanent Residence, read the second line and you’ll see the date updated
I missed it too and noticed the change recently
When do you think we’d hear back? So many applications AOR2 from November that havent heard back yet
No mine says application received still. No new line yet unfortunately.
I have no idea when we will hear back. I am hoping soon. I have seen that people who have their applications at other offices have had speedy responses. LVO is so slow.
Inshallah good news is coming soon for all of us!

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
I am canadian residing in KSA. I will be sponsoring my hubby(indian) soon.

1. Can somebody please confirm the forms's versions.

2. Can we apply online? Or only courier?

3. At what address should we send an outland spousal sponsorship package??

4. Can somebody expalin to me what happens after we apply? What should we look forward to?
Why do people keep talking about london visa office?
Basically, i want to know where our files keeps going forward to.