+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** Spousal sponsorship applicant form SAUDI ARABIA & GCC

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
Hi Everyone :)

i have create this thread to discuss Family sponsorship cases, and exchange of information for the applicant from Saudi Arabia and other GCC.
so we are here to help each others,:) i'm expecting from others to share their stories and experiences through this journey.

Regards ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasminakb

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I'm Canadian sponsoring my Egyptian husband who lives in Qatar. We sent our application on October 9, 2019. It's been at London Visa Office since February 2020. No news since then!

Inshallah some good news soon for all of us!

Reactions: Faisal77

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
I'm Canadian sponsoring my Egyptian husband who lives in Qatar. We sent our application on October 9, 2019. It's been at London Visa Office since February 2020. No news since then!

Inshallah some good news soon for all of us!
Did you receive AOR from LVO ?

Amin7490

Jul 5, 2020
Hi all, I'm PR holder in canada and i got approval for my family to submit their passports to VAC Egypt to get a visa since March 2020, we did that but they returned back the passport due the pandemic during that time, now they start accepting new files only after april 15 /2020 and all files before that is on hold for further notice as they telling us VAC agent.
any one have the same situation? and what should we do especially they back to work and accepting passports but just for new files "Any Adv will be much appreciated"

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all, I'm PR holder in canada and i got approval for my family to submit their passports to VAC Egypt to get a visa since March 2020, we did that but they returned back the passport due the pandemic during that time, now they start accepting new files only after april 15 /2020 and all files before that is on hold for further notice as they telling us VAC agent.
any one have the same situation? and what should we do especially they back to work and accepting passports but just for new files "Any Adv will be much appreciated"
Brother Amin,
i understand your feeling towards this situation, did you try emailing the concerned Visa Office ? it could be London Visa Office

Amin7490

Jul 5, 2020
as far i know London Visa office concerned with Middle East Cases, anyhow, did you receive AOR letter since you applied your case ?
i have another question, what's your suggestion as my son passport will expired after 11 month, shall i renew it now or wait till get the visa ??

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
i have another question, what's your suggestion as my son passport will expired after 11 month, shall i renew it now or wait till get the visa ??
as per IRCC instructions, you need to renew the passport and send them a copy of the new passport, they cant stick your visa into expired Passport, anyhow if your case is linked to online account you can upload it directly .

Amin7490

Jul 5, 2020
as per IRCC instructions, you need to renew the passport and send them a copy of the new passport, they cant stick your visa into expired Passport, anyhow if your case is linked to online account you can upload it directly .
Yes but that will not delay the process or if they will requesting to start the process from scratch??

Faisal77

Feb 19, 2020
No we never received AOR2, we just received an indication that London Visa Office received our application. Hopefully it's processing.
How about you?
i have received that indicator letter saying that they received my application, isn't that Acknowledgment of Receipt AOR2 ?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
i have received that indicator letter saying that they received my application, isn't that Acknowledgment of Receipt AOR2 ?
I am honestly unsure of what AOR2 entails. Many people say they never receive it. I think what you are referring to is AOR2.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I am really hoping that we all will receive some kind of positive response in the next few months. I am done waiting. lol