Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
oh okay. see im not malaysian, and thats why we are supposed go through the embassy here, malaysians are supposed to contact the office in malaysia.

newlife23

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th October 2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed with God's grace on 7/3/2012
Despite being Malaysian, we still have to go through the consulate here. We cannot apply directly from Malaysia unless we are in Malaysia.

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
oh i didnt know that. so they told me they will email me something by friday, lets see what happens.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
kabisha said:
Do you think I can win the appeal without submit the police clearance from malaysia.
It sounds like you could win the appeal on humanitarian and compassionate grounds if you fail to supply the police clearance. It would be better to have it though, and avoid an appeal.

Send me a private message - my husband thinks he could help you get the police clearance.

kabisha

May 30, 2011
Thanks. I will try that number. I applied 9 months ago, still i didnot get it jet. when i call them they just telling me that they are still processing... i don't know whats going on..... anyways we cannot do anything... lets waite and see

kabisha

May 30, 2011
Hi my friends

I heard that the IAD iscurrently changing the process for allowed appeals reprocessing. Before, It has been that cases went back to the original visa office for reprocessing but now this pilot project is sending them to a processing centre in Ottawa, ON

Does any one heard about this? Please let me know about it

Thanks

kabisha

May 30, 2011
Hi canadian woman. I saw your private message. I don't know how to send a private message. Thats why i couldnot reply to you. I called your number but no answer. My husband doesnot know how to speak english.. thats why he cannot talk with ur husband....

please let me know what time u guys will be available. so can call you at that time. Please help me to get a police clearance. I will be greatful for you guys forever in my life.. My husband applied in Oct, 2010, but he didnot receive anything from the Malaysian embassy.

Please send me message to my email lovely1946_nila@hotmail.com. So i can send some message to you.

Please help me to get a police clearance if you can.

Thanks

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Right now it is 10:50 pm in Malaysia. You can call now. Or anytime between 11:00 in the morning to midnight (here).
My husband got your call - the number was on his phone - but the call came in when he was sleeping and he didn't know who it was.

kabisha

May 30, 2011
Hi canadianwoman. I talked with your husband. He couldnot hear me well because something wrong with the connection. My husband is living in sri lanka right now. If i send his application and copy of the passport to you, could you go to the police office and ask about it. Please tell me what do i have to do

Thanks

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Hi Canadianwoman,

Do you think if I know someone in Malaysia, it will be easier to get the police certificate?

Thanks.

kabisha

May 30, 2011
hi my friends

My husband sponsor was refused. I had file an appeal in March 2011. How long does it take to process the appeal. How long does it take for adr hearing... does any one know about it......

Thanks

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
kabisha said:
Hi canadianwoman. I talked with your husband. He couldnot hear me well because something wrong with the connection. My husband is living in sri lanka right now. If i send his application and copy of the passport to you, could you go to the police office and ask about it. Please tell me what do i have to do
Yes, my husband is going to ask some police officer he knows about it today.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
coldgirl said:
Hi Canadianwoman,

Do you think if I know someone in Malaysia, it will be easier to get the police certificate?

Thanks.
My husband thinks so. He and I are in Malaysia now, and so we will see if we can help Kabisha or not.