+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsor checklist query

jadugarbaba

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
in the spouse checklist there is a question that if your spouse visited you in canada....so this is the situation

i visited her in india but she cannot visit me because as part of india culture girl not allowed to visit husband till they are married...i mean her parents wont allow her to come to canada till the time we are married....so i believe i can explain the situation like this...is that good to go....

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
jadugarbaba said:
in the spouse checklist there is a question that if your spouse visited you in canada....so this is the situation

i visited her in india but she cannot visit me because as part of india culture girl not allowed to visit husband till they are married...i mean her parents wont allow her to come to canada till the time we are married....so i believe i can explain the situation like this...is that good to go....
Yes, that's perfectly fine. My husband and I only lived six hours apart and I visited him in the US once (when we got married). He was always the one to come visit me because I don't drive and it was just the easiest way. It wasn't a problem.