SPOUSAL PUBLIC POLICY

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confusedwife said:
GOOD NEWS UPDATE

today, CBSA granted the deferral of removal on our application. I proved my case! My husband DID qualify under the public policy and should have been given consideration at the beginning. Our application is back to processing and CIC will have answer for us within 60 days.

Also, to confirm; the timeline of how long a person has been out of status really has nothing to do with it. I know most people thought my case was extreme, I smile now looking back. When you really want something, you have to fight for it and the truth is always better. In the words of the CBSA officer " well done, have a merry Xmas"

Prayer works as well. Thank you Lord. Best Xmas present ever. My girls are happy, my husband is happy, I am happy. Merry Xmas everyone!
Congratulations. Good win.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confusedwife said:
GOOD NEWS UPDATE

today, CBSA granted the deferral of removal on our application. I proved my case! My husband DID qualify under the public policy and should have been given consideration at the beginning. Our application is back to processing and CIC will have answer for us within 60 days.

Also, to confirm; the timeline of how long a person has been out of status really has nothing to do with it. I know most people thought my case was extreme, I smile now looking back. When you really want something, you have to fight for it and the truth is always better. In the words of the CBSA officer " well done, have a merry Xmas"

Prayer works as well. Thank you Lord. Best Xmas present ever. My girls are happy, my husband is happy, I am happy. Merry Xmas everyone!
Congratulations, enjoy the holidays.