+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal PR

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi everyone
I applied for my spouse and everything is done Medical, Biometrics.
It was showing IN PROCESSING and now it says APPLICATION RECIEVED.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS.
Thankyou

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi everyone
I applied for my spouse and everything is done Medical, Biometrics.
It was showing IN PROCESSING and now it says APPLICATION RECIEVED.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS.
Thankyou
Likely it means that you application has moved to the local visa office for processing and has been received by the local visa office.

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Does this mean it’s moved to india because it was moved to ottwa january 5
It depends, if you sponsor approval letter states that it moved to ottawa for processing, then you local visa office is Ottawa. Due to covid they might send you application to any local visa office that has the bandwidth for faster processing. Not necessary that they will send it to New Delhi Visa Office.

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
It depends, if you sponsor approval letter states that it moved to ottawa for processing, then you local visa office is Ottawa. Due to covid they might send you application to any local visa office that has the bandwidth for faster processing. Not necessary that they will send it to New Delhi Visa Office.
Thankyou

Garry@13

Feb 25, 2021
Hi guys,
We have been asked to redo my spouse medical. It’s only been 6 months we submitted her medical.
Medical- Dec 22,2020
Asked to redo- July-16-2021

Could you guys please help me with this.

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi I have one question. My wife was Living in canada and has work permit, she moved to india recently and currently waiting for TRv to come back to canada. we are applying for her Pr under spousal pr as we gor married.
Does she needs Canadian Pcc while applying as she use to live here before .? we only got indian Pcc
Anyone with similar experiences please guide
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi I have one question. My wife was Living in canada and has work permit, she moved to india recently and currently waiting for TRv to come back to canada. we are applying for her Pr under spousal pr as we gor married.
Does she needs Canadian Pcc while applying as she use to live here before .? we only got indian Pcc
Thanks
1. No, if CIC does a name check on CPIC, and finds a person with a similar name and age, only then they will request one.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks
Did she apply for inland or outland sponsorship? How long has she been outside Canada?

mihirkumar patel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hello,

I applied for PR spouse visa. After medical done on december. we have not got any update......In Pr tracker , eligibility and background has not been started......What should i do?

mihirkumar patel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Basically wait. This part of process can be longest without updates.
I am just wondering,...It is not showing in progress so It is not start at all?

what could be my visa office? In SA letter does not mention anything but people say that it could be mississagua?

Is there any idea about visa office?