+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal PR (Outland Applicant India)- Address history & Marriage Certificate dates

sanket0354

Jun 6, 2019
Hello,

I am looking to apply under spousal PR (Outland applicant) for my wife. I had few concerns in filling out the forms:

Question 1:

My wife has Permanent address mentioned in passport & all other National ID in CITY A. She currently lives in City B because of her Job. She got her PCC from CITY A. We have also not changed her address in passport to my address.

- Is it okay to mention her current addresses in CITY B in Residential History part? She has changed alot of homes because of her job in the same city.
- Is is okay if her mailing address is mentioned for CITY A (Because its her home address)?

Question 2:

Our Marriage certificate has 2 dates. One is the date of solemnization and other is date of registration. The dates are just 1 day after each other (For example, date of solemnization is 25th oct and date of registration is 26th oct). This is because we did ceremony on 25th and then got it registered the next day. Through out the forms in spousal PR, which date should be used?

Question 3:

She did a internship with a company during her Masters in a different city than her college. Does this needs to be mentioned as a part of education or residence history?