+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal PR Application

Posu68

Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm from the UK and have recently sent off my Family Class PR application with my Canadian Fiancee. We tracked the our application with Royal Mail and it says it was delivered on 08 June 2019 but we're yet to hear anything from immigration in regards to them receiving it. Obviously we know that it can be a slow process and can take about a year for the application, but my fiancee is a little concerned that we haven't had any kind of confirmation of receipt so I thought I'd ask if other people also had a bit of a wait before hearing anything?

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Hey guys,

I'm from the UK and have recently sent off my Family Class PR application with my Canadian Fiancee. We tracked the our application with Royal Mail and it says it was delivered on 08 June 2019 but we're yet to hear anything from immigration in regards to them receiving it. Obviously we know that it can be a slow process and can take about a year for the application, but my fiancee is a little concerned that we haven't had any kind of confirmation of receipt so I thought I'd ask if other people also had a bit of a wait before hearing anything?

Any feedback would be appreciated!!
Hi! AORs (Acknowledgement of Receipt) are usually sent within 45-60 days - this is according to the average timeline from other applicants. It will be sent to the sponsor's e-mail address.