+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal PR after visitor visa approval

Cansin01

Jan 16, 2019
My spouse is in India and has been approved for visitor visa. She will arrive in Canada during March. Can I apply for inland PR now or after landing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My spouse is in India and has been approved for visitor visa. She will arrive in Canada during March. Can I apply for inland PR now or after landing?
They have to be in Canada to apply for inland sponsorship. Assume you have indicated they are married to a PR or citizen on their application even if you got married during processing.

velociraptor

Jul 14, 2017
I have the same question.

Will you be able to apply for an inland application once she arrives into Canada?

Gomex

Jan 5, 2020
Congratulations! Please I have a questions and need some guidance. I am about to apply for my wife's visitor visa, and I wanted to know what type of documents you submitted to support and convince the visa officer.

Cansin01

Jan 16, 2019
You need to submit required documents like passport details, travel itinerary, proof of funds for her stay, purpose of visit, ties with home country. You may require certain specific documents as per your case.