+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal OWP Application- it's been more than a month, no medical request still

Tetskee

Oct 29, 2012
Hi everyone
I'm just wondering if anybody there would have any idea about my concern. My friend and I recently got our skilled work permits (august this year) so we had our husbands apply in the Philippines for spousal open work permit. They both submitted their applications last month mid week of September. My friend's hubby got his medical request a week after his application was received. I'm just worried because my husband didn't get his still and it's almost 2 months now since his application was received by the embassy in the Philippines. My husband is a Police Officer so I don't know if it has any bearing at all. Is it possible that he won't be required to have a medical exam done since he's a public servant? Need your feedback. THanks!

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
did you send an inquiry to the Embassy and check the status??

Tetskee

Oct 29, 2012
Hi. Thanks for d rply. I havent done it yet. I was gonna but my hubby said he was notified that a package is scheduled to be delivered to him. Im just wondering if MR is sent thru regular mail or courier?

ahsirt_11

Oct 15, 2012
Hi. Same situation din ako sa inyo kasi ngpasa din ako ng spousal open work permit application kasama ang 3 kids ko. Hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin dumadating yung medical request namin.

Sept 17, 2012 - application picked up by Air 21
Sept 19, 2012 - application received by CEM

Up to now, we're still waiting for our medical request. We made a follow up sa call center ng canadian embassy, sabi in process daw yung application namin.
May I ask paano nalaman ng husband mo na may package sya na darating? Thanks! :)

dosani

Sep 10, 2012
HI,

I want to know what are forms that we need to submit with the spouse open workpermit application. Also please let me know what are the supporting documents we need to submit with the forms.

I appreciate for your prompt response.