+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Open Workpermit

Bhuro

Mar 2, 2015
Hi, my wife has applied for her open work permit from india by filling online application form for workpermit outside canada on 15 feb 2015.
I have skilled job and PGWP. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take to process ?
She has not submitted her medical so can anyone tell when we get call for medical?
Please tell me whole procedure by how much days it take for spousal open work permit application put in new delhi embassy?
Thank you

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Bhuro said:
Hi, my wife has applied for her open work permit from india by filling online application form for workpermit outside canada on 15 feb 2015.
I have skilled job and PGWP. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take to process ?
She has not submitted her medical so can anyone tell when we get call for medical?
Please tell me whole procedure by how much days it take for spousal open work permit application put in new delhi embassy?
Thank you
There is no way for anyone to tell you when these things will happen. There are many factors at play. Click the link for current processing times
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp#asia

Bhuro

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks your reply
Please Can you help me about my file processing
Actually i am looking for the how many days usually it take to get call for medical after putting file online for SOWP? In general
Thank you

Swathib

Mar 3, 2015
Hi

I have applied for dependent visa from Bangalore embassy and before submitting the application,I had my medicals done.
The medical report was directly uploaded to CIC after 3 days and it took 10 working days in total for getting my dependent visa stamped.

shahnaf

Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone.
I am a temp worker (PGWP-2.5 years left to expire) current working in skill level A in Canada. I got married last month and want my wife(currently in Pakistan) to join me here in Canada. I am trying to figure out how to do so. uptill now i have found 2 ways to do so
a) apply for visitor visa and if she gets the trv then apply for OWP from inside Canada.
b)apply for her open work permit from outside canada

can anyone help me in with an opinion of which way would be the best way to apply.in terms of
-rejection possibility
-timeframe
your responses would be appreciated =)

p3

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th March 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals passed on 10th March 2015
Hey guys i applied for a spousal open work permit again for the 3rd time now..gt rejected twice for invalid reasons...this time my husband applied from canada itself through his lawyer...its an online application this time...hoping for a positive reply...I have no idea about the online processing procedure...can anybody help me out with it?