Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I got my refusal today. The reasons are:-

I am refusing
your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
What should I do now ???
Sorry for that.
What evidence did you put to prove your marriage/relation?
It as a indian traditional or court marriage?

Harman1992

Dec 22, 2019

I am refusing

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
What should I do now ???
New delhi office toh refusal ayi aa tuhadi

Somashekar

Feb 6, 2020

I am refusing

What should I do now ???
HI Mandeep,
Sorry to hear about your refusal,
Didn't you show enough proof of fund??
How long have you been married?

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
Hi...my husband recently got a rejection for SOWP because of the section 205(c)(ii).

We provided all that we could but now we want to reapply how well can we tuckle this reason of refusal.

Please help thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi...my husband recently got a rejection for SOWP because of the section 205(c)(ii).

We provided all that we could but now we want to reapply how well can we tuckle this reason of refusal.

Please help thank you
SOWP is not guaranteed for the spouses of students. When did youget married? Was it arranged? How much time have you spent together in person after marriage? How soon after marriage did you apply for a SOWP? What did you provide for the proof of your relationship?

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
SOWP is not guaranteed for the spouses of students. When did youget married? Was it arranged? How much time have you spent together in person after marriage? How soon after marriage did you apply for a SOWP? What did you provide for the proof of your relationship?
We got married November 2019 and applied in April 2020...our mistake is we only submitted a marriage certificate. We have been in contact since l came to Canada 2016.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

Please help thank you
Hi, sorry to hear that.
Could you please tell when u did sumbit ur application and when the decision was sent?

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
Hi, sorry to hear that.
Could you please tell when u did sumbit ur application and when the decision was sent?
Submitted April 2 2020 and got refusal May 27....now we are trying to show property and wealth now does it mean he is supposed to be rich to be accepted. We are applying from Canada but my husband is in Zimbabwe.

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I applied 7 June 2020 for SOWP, i have previous two rejections, so don't need to give bio-metric. Anyone who has applied recently or this month, any idea if CIC has started processing visa again.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all,
Wanted to know. Once my application for work permit is approved, will i be asked to submit my passport to Embassy or to VFS office? For stamping.

Thanks,

agj201831

Aug 18, 2020
I applied 7 June 2020 for SOWP, i have previous two rejections, so don't need to give bio-metric. Anyone who has applied recently or this month, any idea if CIC has started processing visa again.
Hi , same here. I too applied for SOWP on June 7-2020 and till now no updates.Application status is "reviewing your eligibility". I too have two rejections before..strange coincidence :). Please post if u get any update.

Somashekar

Feb 6, 2020
Hi.. I am almost in the same boat; two rejections, applied on 22 Jun 2020.
Came to know that the file is in NDVO when I raised webform for changes in the application..
Please post if there any updates on your files.
Thanks

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi , same here. I too applied for SOWP on June 7-2020 and till now no updates.Application status is "reviewing your eligibility". I too have two rejections before..strange coincidence :). Please post if u get any update.
Hs your eligibility review started or not?????