+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Open work Permit

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I applied for the first time i got my biometric validation letter just before one day of my rejection after 1 month, i have applied 2 time on 9 feb and again i got this biometricvalidation letter just after 5 days before medical request.. Is there anybody who got this letter so early and got medical request please reply me i am so worried..?

Shalitz

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks again for your reply!

We have not ordered GCMS notes. Do you suggest we doing that?
Hi,

So the reasons for rejection of TRV were:

1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, based on your purpose of visit.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, based on your personal assets and financial status.

The TRV was rejected in the first attempt. What additional documents can be shown for a more firm application?

Thank you for your help!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

So the reasons for rejection of TRV were:

1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, based on your purpose of visit.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, based on your personal assets and financial status.

The TRV was rejected in the first attempt. What additional documents can be shown for a more firm application?

Thank you for your help!
Really you should wait until PGWP and you have a job in NOC 0/A/B and 3 pay stubs. Given your study permit is finishing soon it will be hard to get approval at this point even if you show more savings.

ktarun3548

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Could someone help me with my question-

I have applied for SOWP for my husband on 21st May 2019 within Canada. What category ishouldchoose for checking processing time for his work permit?? beneath are the categories I am able to see-

Question 1- What are you applying for?
Option- Tdemporary residence visa( study, visit, work)

Question 2- Which temporary residence application?
Option- Work permit

Question 3- Where are you applying from?
Option- Canada

What is the correct processing time for spousal open work permit??

I really apperciate your assistance on this.

Namita

Shalitz

Feb 11, 2019
Really you should wait until PGWP and you have a job in NOC 0/A/B and 3 pay stubs. Given your study permit is finishing soon it will be hard to get approval at this point even if you show more savings.

Hi Canuck78,

I hope you are doing very well and appreciate your contribution to the community.

After months of patience and work on getting a PGWP and a full-time NOC A job with 4 pay stubs now I am ready to apply for my wife's Spousal Open Work Permit.

I have questions about how detailed does her employment and education documents have to be. I am planning to show the below documents for her employment and education background:

1) Degree Certificates
2) Last Two Job Experience Certificates
3) French Class Enrollment

Can you please suggest any other documents to be included?

Also, what is the level of scrutiny is done pertaining to her employment potential here in Canada? I can include her job prospects based on that.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your help!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Canuck78,

I hope you are doing very well and appreciate your contribution to the community.

After months of patience and work on getting a PGWP and a full-time NOC A job with 4 pay stubs now I am ready to apply for my wife's Spousal Open Work Permit.

I have questions about how detailed does her employment and education documents have to be. I am planning to show the below documents for her employment and education background:

1) Degree Certificates
2) Last Two Job Experience Certificates
3) French Class Enrollment

Can you please suggest any other documents to be included?

Also, what is the level of scrutiny is done pertaining to her employment potential here in Canada? I can include her job prospects based on that.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much for your help!
You don't include any of that. The OWP approval has nothing to do with her education or experience. She will qualify based on your status and job.

Shalitz

Feb 11, 2019
You don't include any of that. The OWP approval has nothing to do with her education or experience. She will qualify based on your status and job.
Thank you so much, that helps a lot. I will keep you posted on how things progress. Appreciate your help!