+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal open work permit

manojreddy77

Jun 7, 2015
Hello All,

I applied for spouse open work permit- Spouse international student. I am on visit visa.
Applied in land on September 20.
Want to know if any one has applied recently and how long does it take to get the approval.
Do I have to give medicals ?
I am waiting since long time. Processing time shows 101 days. Does Christmas holidays effect the dates?

Thank you.

manojv

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
manojreddy77 said:
Hello All,

I applied for spouse open work permit- Spouse international student. I am on visit visa.
Want to know if any one has applied recently and how long does it take to get the approval.
I am waiting since long time. Processing time shows 101 days. Does Christmas holidays effect the dates?

Thank you.
processing time is 110 days right now. you can check it cic processing times.

Cansh

Jan 7, 2015
manojreddy77 said:
Hello All,

Thank you.
Hi manojreddy77

I have also applied for a SOWP recently. I am in Canada presently on a visit visa. I made an online application from New Delhi. What type of application did you submit - online/paper?

Thanks.